39’ 2002 Mainship Trawler - Single 370hp Yanmars, 758 Hours, Upper Station: 10.5" Navnet Additional 7" Furuno, Ap11 Autopilot, Vhf, Lower Station: Furuno 7" Ds Navnet, Ap11 Autopilot, Vhf, Bow Thruster, Kohler 5kw Generator, New Cushions, Soft Top, New Canvas, Davit/Dinghy (Weaver), Internal Sea Strainer, Spare Prop, Battery Charger.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Mainship 390 Trawler blends today's technology with years of experience in crafting thousands of trawlers. Inside the spacious cabin, for example, is a lower helm station that's complete with full instrumentation and a windshield equipped with wipers and washers. The salon features warm teak highlighted by designer fabrics, a color television and VCR, a stereo, and opening windows with screens. Deck access is made easy for shorthanded cruising with a starboard helm sliding door. There is also a large screened sliding door to the cockpit. The 390 Trawler's galley is equipped for cruising or entertaining with a range, an oven, a microwave, a full-size refrigerator, an oversize sink, abundant cabinets, and Corian countertops. The large master stateroom has a center island bed, cedar-lined hanging lockers, an opening portlight and hatch, and again more storage. For guests, a second stateroom features twin berths along with a hanging locker, storage, an opening hatch and a portlight. And finally, the easy cleaning, molded fiberglass head offers a built-in vanity, a shower, an electric marine toilet, an opening hatch, a portlight, and a mirror. The power to travel is provided by a standard single diesel or optional twins. Both include freshwater cooling, an engine alarm system and a standard fire extinguisher system. To make docking easier, a bow thruster is standard on single engine boats and optional on boats with twin powerplants. On the flybridge there is a large area for entertaining or lounging, seating for more than six, and a drop-leaf table. The center helm has great visibility, full instrumentation, and plenty of room for electronics (note the radar mast). This deck is reached by a wide, molded stairway with a full handrail. Access forward to the anchor is protected by a high bulwark and a walk-around deck. In the cockpit there is more than ample storage with deep wells and a lazarette.
- Dimensions LOA: 39' Beam: 14;2" Displacement: 22,000 Draft: 3'8" Bridge Clearance: 19' Engines Engine(s): Yanmar Engine(s) HP: 370 Hours: 758 Cruising Speed: 14 mph Tankage Fuel: 300 Gal Water: 130 Gal Holding: 30 Gal
- Main Salon Lower Station w/Full Instrumentation Designer Sofa , Interior Lighting Large Sliding Door to Cockpit w/Screen Sliding windows, Cherry and holly sole. Master Stateroom: Center Island Bed w/Inner Spring Mattress Two Cedar-Lined Hanging Lockers Drawers Under Berth Two High Intensity Reading Lights Mirror, Opening Hatch w/Sunshade Opening, Screened Stainless Steel Portlights Guest Stateroom Storage Drawers, Reading Lamps Two Single Berths with Mattress and Filler Cushion Galley Corian Counters, Designer Faucet Nova-Kool Refrigerator and Freezer AC/DC 3 Burner Princess Electric Stove and Oven Stainless Steel Sink and Cutting Board Black & Decker Space Saver Coffee Maker GE Microwave Oven Overhead Cabinets, Under Counter Storage 110 V Ground Fault Receptacle Head Marine Head w/Holding Tank and Macerator General 6 Gallon Water Heater Hot and Cold Pressurized Water 3 Windshield Wipers with Washers 2 air conditioning units Deck Gear Upper steering station and deck Morse Controls, Hydraulic Steering Stainless Steel Steering Wheel Engine Instrumentation - Tachometer, Voltmeter, Oil Pressure and Temperature Gauges Danforth Global Balance Compass Flybridge seating for 6 or more Folding Table on Bridge Bimini Top Large Stainless Steel Tube Frame with Full Enclosure 10.5" NavNet Additional 7" Furuno AP11 Autopilot VHF New cushions Lower station Furuno 7" DS NavNet AP11 Autopilot VHF
- Bow thruster Kohler 5KW generator New cushions Soft top New canvas Davit/dinghy (weaver) Internal sea strainer Spare prop Battery charger