- 42 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Tayana 42 CC is a solid blue water cruising boat capable of taking you anywhere you can dream of. She is one of the most sought after cruising sailboats out there. With all lines leading back to the well protected center cockpit. The cutter rig is ideal for multible sail configurations.The new 70 HP Yanmar has about 70 hours on it. It is able to run an easy 6-7 knots. There are 2, 30 amp. outlets forward in the anchor locker along with the under deck windless. The sail covers and the bimini are newer and the bottom was done 6 months ago. Dingy davits and a 8' hard dingy with oars and a sail. This is your chance to own a high quality blue water boat.
- The engine was replaced 70 hours ago. It is a 70 hp Yanmar with great access on all sides.
- As you enter from the cockpit, you are in the large main salon. To the port side is the forward facing navigation station. Moving aft of the nav. station, through the door to a single bunk/tool and work shop. moving aft again, through the door you enter the aft stateroom with a big double bed arranged athwartship. On the starboard side is the head and shower. Moving forward through the door you are in the beautiful full galley.It has Beautiful wood work throughout. A 3 burner propane Shipmate stove and oven with a broiler for your cooking needs. Double stainless sinks with salt and fresh water. The top load refrigeration also has a front load door for easy access. Moving forward you are now back in the large,well planned, main salon with a large L-shaped settee on the port side and large table that will fold down. On the starboard side are 2 very comfortable swivel chairs with their own small table. Moving forward there are 2 more doors, one leads to the second head and shower, and one leading to the forward V berth with lots of storage and private entrance to the forward head. Both of the heads were replaced 2 months ago. Prisms were installed in various places to allow light to be magnified. For more light and ventilation there are 4 hatches with screens and 4 opening ports and 6 non opening ports.
- Broker Comments
- This is a one owner Tayana 42' CC. This blue water boat is ready to take the new owner anywhere they would want to go...and back. With a fresh Yanmar engine with only 70 hours on it. This is a fantastic oppurtunity for someone who has been waiting for the right boat to come along. This yacht was built to stand up to offshore service and would be a great live aboard for a cruising couple. Whether your going to cross some big water or do some Island hopping, It combines comfort, seakindliness, performance and safety in one package. With a reputation that can back it up.
- * There is beautiful quaility woodwork in the galley * Top load and front load refrigerator, freezer. * Double stainless sink, with fresh and salt water. * A Gimbaled 3 burner stove and oven with broiler. And a cutting board cover. * Microwave oven. * Lots of storage. * Priszm over the galley for extra light
- * Fully Battened Main * Furling Genoa * Stay Sail
- Outside Equipment and Extras
- * Cockpit cushions * Hot and Cold Outside Shower * Dingy Davits * 8' Johanson Hard Dingy with Sail and Oars * Below Deck Electric Windless * 45 lb CQR Anchor on 100' of Chain and 300' of Nylon Rode
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Capt. Dean Rudder Professional Yacht Broker Edwards Yacht Sales Licensed and Bonded 727-224-8977 e-mail D ean@EdwardsYachtSales.com www.EdwardsYachtSales.com www.SailboatsinFlorida.com www.CatamaransinFlorida.com www.FloridaTrawlers.com Out of state buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Fl. for 180 days with no Florida sales tax. Ask me for details.