THIS VESSEL DID NOT RECEIVE ANY DAMAGE FROM HURRICANE SANDY
This Bertram has only had two owners in the boat history. The current owner has owned it for 28 years. Repowered in 1996 with new Volvo KAMD 42 Diesels 235 hp. Starboard was rebuilt in 2010 now has 187 hours on it. Many updates have been done over the years which involved new deck, glass in front windshield, new frameless side windows, electronics, hardtop, EZ2CY enclosure, Rupp outriggers and more. A must see 31!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Enter cabin on centerline. To starboard is the head (manual head) with no holding tank. To port is a convertible dinette to a double berth. There is storage below seats. Forward of head to starboard is galley. Forward in bow are V-berths. The Bertram also has Teak and Holly floors.
- Freshwater Sink Refrigerator Drawers Storage Locker Counter Top Raytheon Ray 201 VHF AM/FM Stereo Cassette Lights
- Master Stateroom
- V Berths Forward Reading Lamps Overhead Rod Racks AC/Heat Vent Over Head deck hatch Cushions Hanging Locker
- 2008 Rupp Outriggers Rockaway Fighting Chairs Pompanette Rocket Launcher Salt Water Washdown Fresh Water Washdown 7 rod holders 5 rod rocket launcher Bow Rail Concealed Rod/Gaff Storage
- Electronics & Helm
- Northstar 951x Raymarine C80 Radar 24 mile Simrad AP11 Auto Icom IC M502 Compass Trim Tabs SeaStar Steering Murray Products Helm Chair EPIRB 1996 Hardtop – Heritage Towers Enclosure 3 side costa Marine EZ2CY
- 2 Bilge Pumps 30 Amp Service 2 Batteries New 2011 4D’s Battery Charger Fresh water system Salt water wash down Cabin lights and outlets Air Conditioning Heat Refrigerator NAV Lights
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Starboard 1780 hours then rebuilt (187 since being rebuilt) Port approximately 2000 Hours Dripless Shaft Logs
- Broker's Comments
- Replaced side windows frameless in 2006 Glassed in front windshield 2006 New cockpit sole early 2000’s Full Fisher canvas winter cover Spare Wheels Bottom Stripped & Barrier coated 2007
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale , price change, or withdrawal without notice.