- 51 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- V8 - 900 CR
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
With it's discrete charm that makes your heart skip a beat this 51' Mochi Craft reproduces the natural shapes of boats from the 1950’s, evoking in a sinuous and harmonious way the shape of a dolphin.
A complete service on the engines and new bottom paint has just been done on 2-11.
It also has new electronics installed on 2-11.
ACCEPTING ALL OFFERS!!
BOAT MUST BE SOLD!!!!
- Air conditioning Aft sliding door & hydraulic tilt window, in stainless steel Dinning area w/ extendible table U-shaped sofa on port side w/ 4 decoration cushions 35X35cm Leather sofa Entertainment center 30” TV Mahogany & holly sole Mahogany furniture Bose Minicompact stereo system w/ Dolby Surround Hi-Fi surround system Bose 3-2-1 w/ DVD KVH SAT TV Sunroof Ceiling upholstered w/ cloth panels
- Cabinets w/ doors Exhaust fan over cooking top Fire extinguisher Microwave oven Refrigerator 220 lts. w/ freezer 40 lts. (new 2009) Mahogany & holly sole Glass cooking top w/ pan holder Granite counter w/ twin sinks Waste mincer in galley sink Complete set for 6 people: ceramic crockery & plates, glasses & stainless steel cutlery
- Master Stateroom
- Ventilation under bed Wardrobes (2) w/ safe deposit box w/ combination lock Drawers Queen bed Overhead side cabinets Side shelves Reading lamps Telephone sockets Mahogany & holly sole Storage under bed Portlites Overhead hatch w/ sliding cover Mirror head-board Curtains Stereo
- Master Bathroom
- Shower w/ sliding glass door Ceramic washbasin Portlites (2 openings) Shower bottom boards in solid teak wood Mahogany & holly sole Mirror blinds Electric ceramic toilet
- Guest Stateroom
- Ventilation under bed Twin beds Night table w/ drawer & storage box Wardrobe w/ drawer Side lockers w/ store box Mirror Curtains Portlite (opening) Mahogany & holly sole
- Guest Bathroom
- Overhead cabinet & shelves Separate glass w/ sliding glass door Ceramic washbasin Portlite (opening) Shower bottom boards in solid teak wood Mahogany & holly sole Mirror blinds
- Anchor chain locker Mooring lines Windlass control Salt water outlet Locker for 4 fender holders
- Utility Room - In lieu of standard crew stateroom
- Drier Miele 240V-60hz in utility room Washer Miele W1930 240V-60hz in utility room Drainage kit Miele for washer & drier Freezer 120V-60hz in utility room bottle wine chiller
- Searchlight: rectangular, electrically controlled Depth sounder speed log and water temperature indicator Tridata Fire extinguisher Fuel & water gauge Ray Marine Automatic pilot Helm & companion seat Rudder angle indicator Control station w/ full instrumentation Windshield wipers w/ washers VHF Simrad GPS Raymarine
- Remote control engine shutdown switches Fire extinguishers Electric system consisting of: Generator Kohler Batteries for service (new 2010) Mastervolt main battery charger 240V 60Hz/ 24V 50A 24V lighting throughout Battery disconnecting switches Mechanical & electric battery parallel switch Double 120V sockets throughout Master breaker for 120V sockets 24 volt bow thruster Glendinning 50A / 240V cable reeler w/ shore cable Fresh shore water pressure regulator w/ pressure gauge Trim tabs Chilled water Marine Air conditioning Stereo system in salon Electric toilet system w/ fresh water Dripless shaft seals
- Hull and Deck
- Teal laid deck Stainless steel deck hardware Support mast for radar, lights & antennas Anchor Bruce kg. 20 w/ chain mt.75 Horn Midship cleats (2 each side) Caprail in solid wood Folding gate for cockpit closing Fire extinguishers Cockpit sink w/ fresh hot/ cold water Deck windows w/ side folding openings & stainless steel inserts Navigation lights Fenders Aft folding platform (teak flooring) w/ incorporated swim ladder, manually operated Extended hydraulic gangway (foldaway) Teak cockpit Canopy for protection on the widescreen (front & side) Electric windlass 1500W w/ controls at bow & deck Life raft (1 for 6 people) on the port & starboard side in the cockpit; US COMPLIANT Capstan on starboard side Bow thruster 8hp Side Power Fresh water chain & cockpit washing
- Emergency lifejacket w/ lifeline & light buoy stored above the cockpit Extractable shower w/ hot/ cold water Sink w/ fresh water outlet Garage for tender under the cockpit Electro-hydraulic door for tender garage in cockpit Hard bottom tender with brand new Honda outboard
- Engine Compartments
- Blower Water heater Automatic/ Manual fire extinguisher 12kg. Raw water engine filters Diesel engine filters Racor Generator Kohler Racor filter on generator Fuel tank gauge Y-valve for empting engine room w/ engines (crash pump)
- Please call listing broker Ariel Taubas at 786-514-4574