This one of kind 40' VANDUTCH 2010 has arrived in South Florida! She is the finest one ever built! This 40' was built to the highest spec's that VANDUTCH could create. She is located in Miami and easy to see. She is fast and extremely economic to cruise. The knife like design makes her very stable and able to turn on a dime. There is nothing like her in the US, truly one of a kind. The owner is motivated and wants her sold! So please make an appointment to come and inspect her and to see one the finest open express yachts ever built!
***NOT FOR SALE TO US CLIENTS WHILE IN US WATERS***
- Principal Features
- Big engine option (480hp each) Bow and stern thrusters Air con /240V Generator Flat screen TV Double berth option Massive deck space
- Hull: GRP Composite construction with Kevlar in certain areas – modified deep V Deck: GRP Composite construction – Esthec composite laid side decks and foredeck Cockpit/Bathing Platform: Esthec composite laid side decks Interior Colours: Furniture finished in white laquer. Off white upholstery. Esthec flooring in saloon/cabin. White Corian tops in heads and internal galley. Exterior Colours: Hull black, white/silver vinyl upholstery, Stainless steel fittings and cover plates Galley surround
- Engines: 2x Yanmar 6LY3-ETP. Straight 6 cylinder configuration 480hp diesel – max rpm 3300 Propulsion: V drive configuration, ZF hydraulic gear boxes – direct shaft four blade propellers Rudder angle indicator in autopilot Speed Max: 40 knots (depending on conditions) Cruising speed: 30 knots Approx engine hours: 150 as at July 2011 Consumption: Cruising 7 gallons/hour each engine approx depending on cruising speed Cruising range: Approx 250 miles (depending on conditions) Steering: Hydraulic Controls: Single lever electronic ZF Thrusters: Max power bow thrusters and Max power stern thruster Engine room fans Alarm systems: Full set of engine alarms and instruments Internal safety systems: Hand-held extinguishers – auto-extinguish engine room (HFC-227) Manual bilge pumps, three automatic bilge pumps Volvo QL- interceptor trim tabs
- 1 bank of two Optima 12 volt starting batteries for engine starting 1 bank of three 12 volt deep cycle batteries for domestic use Shore power system: 240 volts shore power supply 240v Ring main throughout boat with outlets in cockpit and engine room 12v sockets in cabin and at helm position Mastervolt 12v/500watt inverter
- 2 Engine alternators charge via blocking diodes to isolate engine start batteries from auxiliaries Mastervolt MASS COMBI 12v/2000 – 100amp Float battery charger Circuit breakers on all circuits Generator – Mastervolt 3.5Kva sound encapsulated
- Water Systems
- Hot water production: 240volt immersion and hot water calorifier (28Lit) Pressurised hot and cold water system Water level gauge, Deck filler Deck shower – hot and cold
- Fuel: 211 Gallons, 800 Litres, 1 Tank Racor primary fuel filters port and starboard Water: (excl calorifier) 31 gallons, 120 litres Holding tank (70 lit) with gauge
- Navigation Equipment
- Raymarine C120W display Raymarine GPS Raymarine Tridata depth and speed Raymarine ST8000 autopilot Navionics Gold large scale chart of Central Med Raymarine Hand held VHF Ray 101 with charging base
- Deck Equipment
- Reversible electric Lewmar anchor winch with foredeck controls Feeding through unique hydraulic fold out roller Stainless steel 20kg Delta anchor and 50m Stainless chain Full set of IMCO navigation lights – pop up Eight Pop up black cleats Electric horn Low level cockpit lighting Cockpit cover - Black Black bimini top with stainless steel frame 6 man Liferaft, Zodiac. 6 fenders and mooring lines as supplied from new Swim ladder (retractable) Underwater lights Fender storage area in cockpit Numerous drinks holder Flag Pole Boat Hook Pop up hand holds on swim platform Cockpit table with cup holders, adjustable and removable
- Saloon: Forward double berth with easy cushions to watch TV, storage below berth. Flat screen TV concealed behind mirror at the forward bulkhead – DVD player integrated into Stereo/CD with inside and outside speakers. Pull out mesh draw below berth. Shower/WC: Easily accessed with full head room , washbasin, shower (pull out) with teak grating and automatic pump-out; extractor fan. Electric techmar heads. 240v socket and shaver socket. Mirror with storage behind. External Galley: 1-burner electric hob (outside), Single-bowl stainless sink, 24v/240v fridge draw below Internal Galley: Storage, AEG stainless microwave.
- Domestic Equipment
- Air conditioning to Cabin 1 burner electric Ceran hob AEG,microwave and grill Refrigerator in external galley – Draw type Refrigerator in cockpit – Large top loading below helm seat (approx 100 lit) Refrigeration unit in cockpit which was specially converted Heads: Techmar auto electric flush JVC – KDV7407 radio/CD/DVD/MP3/Ipod connection player Speakers in cabin and cockpit plus sub-woofer Flat screen Colour TV connected to DVD player Nespresso Coffee Machine
- Items on board but not included in sale: Personal belongings and owner equipment not expressly listed above. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information please contact: Barclay.Tuck@yachtdirect.net or (858) 699-7637