- 80 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 2003 80' Azimut is a clean as it gets!The boat having a full time crew of three, the owner spares no expense on keeping her as new as possible. Del Mar is unique in many ways but one is her low hours of 700. It is hard to find a yacht of this caliber in this year with this low of hours and in "Palm Beach" condition. You will not find another 80 Azimut in this condition on the market. She is and will an amazing opportunity for the next owner. The seller is moving up and is motivated to make a deal on her. He will consider trades or exchanges, but only on American made motor yachts in late model 80 and up and 2005 and newer. This is not a yacht to be missed it is a "Must See", once you have seen her you will know what I am talking about.
- Sleeps 8 in four staterooms + crew quarters for 2.
- Main Salon
- Main salon is accessed from the aft deck through sliding glass electronic doors. The Main Salon is characterized by its great size, with comfortable Ultraleather sofas and a side tailor made table, a 52 "HDTV and Bose entertainment center with surround sound
- Beautiful and fully functional galley with black granite countertops located to starboard opposite the Dining Area, equiped with stainless steel appliances, including double sink, cooktop, oven, dishwasher, refrigerator and freezer.
- Master Stateroom
- Located amidships with settee, two nightstands, Queen bed, vanity w/opening counter top/mirror a TV and walk-in closet. Master head is to starboard and it has marble flooring, granite countertops, double sinks, shower and toilet.
- VIP Stateroom
- The VIP stateroom includes a double bed with storage beneath, TV, wardrobe, two nightstands and ensuite head.
- Guest Staterooms
- There are two guest staterooms and each one has twin berths and ensuite heads
- Crew Quarters
- Crew quarters includes 2 single berths, TV/VCR/CD, refrigerator, galley and Miehle stacked washer and dryer plus a really convenient door to the engine room.
- The flybridge features a great space for entertaining with complete lounge seating w/table, built-in grill, bar with four stools, davit and storage area for the tender. It also includes a complete upper helm station with bench seating and full set of gauges/electronics.
- Raymarine ST 7001+ Autopilot American Bow Thruster CAT Engine Gauges Lower Helm: Northstar 972 Navigational Computer/GPS Raymarine RL80C Pathfinder Radar ICOM M-602 VHF American Bow Thruster Furuno RD-30 Depth ICOM 602 VHF American Bow Thruster Furuno RD-30 Depth ACR Searchlight w/remote Raymarine RL 30C Radar Raytheon Masterview ST80 Autohelm Furuno RD-30 Depth Furuno SSB FS 15501 T Transceiver CAME SEcurity Camera Sea Tel SAT TV Upper Helm: Northstar 6000i GPS/Chartplotter ACR Searchlight w/remote Raymarine RL 30C Radar
- Teak Decks Passarelle Boston Whaler Tender w/40HP Four Stroke Zodiac Life Raft Bimini Top Opacmare Davit Radar Arch
- (4) Cruiseair A/C Units (2) 30 amp Shorepower cords (2) Kohler 30kw Genset w/Soundshields (One w/2000 hrs; one new w/161 hrs) (2) Sea Recovery Watermakers incl one large capacity 80GPH
- For more information please contact: Barclay Tuck (cell) 858-699-7637, (office) 786-288-2129, (toll free) 1-877-536-2348, or firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.