- 48 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
LOWE @ SEA without a doubt is the finest maintained, lowest hour, boat of its kind! Kept at a private marina in Palmetto, FL., on the Manatee River, she is powered by 660 HP CATS with 565 original hours. This 2 owner 48’ SDB “runs like a watch:” she does not need waxing, the engine room cleaned, the fuel filters changed, etc., like you will find other boats that are for sale. Some of the equipment includes, SAT TV, FWD scanning DF, new Garmin 5212 touch screen chart/plotter, etc., She is “turn key” and ready to cruise!
The owner is looking to move to a larger, later model, MY/CMY around 65’ and will consider trading the Sea Ray and cash!
- Accommodations Overview
- Owners and guests will be very comfortable in this three Stateroom vessel. The Master Stateroom is forward with en-suite head and private shower. The VIP Stateroom is spacious and has direct access to the Guest Head. A third Guest Stateroom acts as a lounge area and converts to sleep two in separate berths. The Salon sofa also converts to a bed to sleep two. Six adults can sleep with privacy and two additional people can be accommodated as necessary. Optional upgraded light maple wood cabinetry throughout. Handcrafted wood trim. Upgraded beige deep pile carpeting. Carpet runners over carpeting since new. Fabric day/night shades with drape trim. 12v Indirect and halogen lighting. Polished chrome outlet and switch plates. Central vacuum system. Splendide washer/dryer.
- L-Shaped Milkweed Ultraleather sofa with electrically operated slide-out bed. Milkweed leather barrel chair. Decor and accent pillows. Hi-Lo Corian coffee/dining table with (2) drop leaves. Pull out bar. Entertainment center with Bose Surround Sound system, AM/FM stereo digital cassette and Clarion 6-CD changer, amplifier and (6) speakers. 24" TV with remote, coax outlet and gain control panel & VCR /DVD. Storage cabinet for CD and videotapes. Storage cabinet includes combination safe for valuables. Phone and 12v accessory outlets. Stainless steel doorway out to cockpit.
- Sub-Zero under counter refrigerator. Sub-Zero under counter freezer. Kenyon flush mounted (3) burner electric stove top with stainless steel safety rail. Sharp Grill II microwave/convection oven. Black & Decker coffee maker. Single lever Grohe faucet. Corian countertops with sink cover. Trash receptacle with chute built into countertop with Corian cover. Upper and lower storage. Designated plate, glass, cutlery and bottle storage. Wood flooring. Dual voltage lighting. Power vent. Hot and cold pressurized water.
- Dinette table with booth seating and storage below. Wood flooring.
- Master Stateroom
- King Island bed with mattress. Storage below bed with gas-assisted hatch. Pillows, sheets, shams, cushions and coordinated spread. Privacy door. (2)Full-length cedar-lined hanging lockers with lights and beveled mirrored doors. Mirrored rope locker bulkhead. Gunwale cabinet storage. Extra storage cabinet. 15" TV in cabinet with fold away doors with DVD and remote. Master Head Privacy door. VacuFlush head with fiberglass seat lid. Vanity with Corian countertop, sink and storage below. Grohe faucet. Upper cabinet storage. Mirrored medicine cabinet. Separate stall shower with seat, adjustable shower wand and circular acrylic door. Clothes hook. Power vent. Optional towel bar.
- VIP Stateroom
- Queen centerline berth with mattress. Drawer storage below berth. Pillows, sheets, shams, cushions and coordinated spread. Cedar-lined hanging locker with lights and beveled mirrored doors. Extra storage cabinet. Storage drawers. Circular skylight. 13" TV/VCR/radio combo with remote and coax outlet. Guest Head Privacy door. VacuFlush Head with fiberglass seat lid. Vanity with Corian countertop, sink and storage below. Grohe faucet. Upper cabinet storage. Mirrored medicine cabinet. Separate stall shower with seat, adjustable shower wand and circular acrylic door. Stainless steel handrails. Clothes hook. Power vent. Optional towel bar. Additional access door from companionway.
- Starboard Guest Stateroom
- Convertible sofa makes two berths. Drawer storage below sofa. Pillows, sheets and spread. Upper and lower cabinet storage. Circular skylight.
- Other Accessories
- Bow thruster Engine Synchronizer Freezer Generator Vaccum Washer/Dryer
- Air Conditioning (2 ton) with heating. Fiberglass hardtop with (20x20) hatch with sky screen cover. EZ2CY full Bridge enclosure (3 sides) and Eisenglass aft panels - NEW 2008. Sunbrella canvas helm and seat covers. Full instrumentation covers. Center Bridge control station with burl panel inlay and windscreen. Twin Euro-style breathable helm seats with flip-up bolsters with hydraulic adjust. U-Shaped forward Bridge seating with table, sun pad filler cushion and storage. Wet Bar with Norcold refrigerator, sink, faucet and storage cabinet . Snap-in Berber carpeting. Stainless steel handrails. Bridge access hatch. Molded Bridge access steps with storage below. Igloo cooler/storage bin with cushion. 12v & 120v GFI protected accessory outlets. Clarion AM/FM 6-CD Bridge stereo with remote.
- Exterior Features
- Wet Bar Arch: Electronics Transom Shower Hardtop Swim Platform Outlet 12 volt Acc Swim Ladder
- Deck Equipment & Features
- Sea Lift platform lift with adjustable chocks and concealed stainless steel swim ladder. Transom underwater LED lighting. Stainless steel bow rails - 316 with welded stanchions, intermediate rails & life lines. Stainless steel Sea Ray cleats. Black/gold color schemes. Arctic white gel coat. Translucent deck hatches with locks and sky screen covers. Stainless steel port lights (4 fixed, 6 opening). Transom wall fenders and gear storage. Tempered tinted curved glass windshield with Bridge vent. Transom door. Transom storage lockers with liners. Gas-assisted engine service hatch. 120V GFI protected accessory outlet. Aft bench seating with fiberglass storage base. Side panel and aft coaming storage. Live bait well with aerator. Sunbrella canvas package including Bridge enclosure, aft curtain, cockpit cover, windshield, window and windlass cover. Forward bow sun mattress. Lofrans windless with chain and rode. Stainless steel chute and anchor. Windshield and window stamoid storage covers. Black poly mesh windshield cover. Opaque black Sunbrella windshield cover.
- Air Conditioning/Heat Battery Charger/Converter CD Stereo Dripless Shaft Seals Power Steering Windlass Water Heater Washdown Fresh water TV/DVD Trim Tabs Shore Power
- 12.5 kw Westerbeke diesel generator with sound-proof box and remote start. Remote indicator gauges and panel. New Batteries: 8-D with (2) boxes and (1) New Group 27 for Genset. Battery for bow thruster. (2) Pro Mariner Battery Chargers / Converters: 120V / 50 Amp / 12V. (2) Galvanic isolators. Main breaker and main distribution panel. Glendinning 50Amp shore power Cablemaster with 75' Cords with remote. TV/Phone inlet with TV antenna, TV shore cord and phone shore cord. Shore power transformer. Systems monitor. Bonding system. Carbon monoxide monitors. K-4 Satellite TV set up.
- Electronics & Navigation System
- Full Raymarine RayNav system with RayTalk connectivity. Raymarine RC631 color chart plotter/radar. Raymarine RayNav RN 300 GPS. Raymarine RL80C Pathfinder. Twinscope interphase depth/ fishfinder with forward scanning sonar. Raymarine 220 VHF radio with hailer. Ray Marine ST60 Tridata depth/speed/trip. Ray Marine ST 7000+ auto pilot with digital compass. Sea Ray Navigator System. Sea Ray SmartCraft 4-in-1 multigauges. Remote RCL Point Pad spotlight with dual halogen bulbs. Bow thruster controls. Bridge air SMX2 digital controls. Rudder position indicator gauge. Clarion stereo AM/FM/CD player. Garmin 5212 Touch-screen chart plotter
- Engine & Mechanical Equipment
- Caterpillar diesel inboard engines. Freshwater cooling. Vetus bow thruster. 38,000 BTU Zone-controlled air conditioning system with reverse cycle heating. (2) Automatic high-water bilge pumps - (1) bilge, (1) cabin. (2) Automatic bilge pumps. (2) Bilge blowers. Power Pac exhaust with Lift System mufflers. Halon automatic fire suppression system with manual pull. Oil changer system for engines, transmissions and generator. Glendinning engine synchronizer. Crossover fuel system. (3) Racor fuel filters - (2) for mains, (1) for generator. Computer tuned Nibral 4-blade cup propellers. Engine compartment spare props mount. Manganese-bronze rudders with stainless steel posts. Seawater strainers. Dripless shaft logs. Hydraulic trim tabs. Hydraulic power steering. Stainless steel engine compartment ladder. VacuFlush heads with mascerator with Y valve.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact David Gennett (cell) 954-249-2860, (office) 954-745-8983, (toll free) 1-877-536-2348, or firstname.lastname@example.org