Beautiful US spec boat sold new through US dealer. Accommodates six owners and guests in three staterooms plus one crew. Captain maintained since new. This yacht is in exceptional condition and ready to fulfill a dream.
- LOA: 65.08 feet Beam: 16.42 feet
- Displacement: 60,400
- Total Power: 1015 Cruising Speed: 28 Max Speed: 33
- Fuel: 988 Fresh Water: 264 Holding: 92
- Curved leather settee w/storage underneath Round center cherrywood table 20" LCD TV Satelite receiver Sony Surround Sound w/ 5 speakers plus sub-woofer High gloss cabinetry Beautifully appointed drapes through out Custom Interior Including Accessories by Marty A. Lowe Inc. "Blue & Cream"
- Mahogany sole High gloss cherry wood cabinetry Microwave oven Refrigerator w/ freezer Three burner electric stove Double sink Dinnette table w/leaf (seats 6) 8 place setting dishes and flatware Ice Maker
- Full engine instrumentation Raymarine RL80C GPS & radar w/open array antenna on arch Raymarine ST6001 autopilot interfaced to GPS for route following Raymarine ST60 Tri-data (depth, trip log, etc) Simrad RS81 dual station VHF Radio (upper and lower helm) Bow & stern thruster w/ remote control for upper station and dockside use AC & DC breakers AC & DC voltage & amperage meters Generator remote start panel Bilge pumps & anchor/nav light indicator panel Reverse Polarity Indicator Leather captians chair w/all axis electrical adjustments Micro Commander single lever controls Trim tab controls with degrees indicator Richie Magnetic Compass
- Master Suite
- Queen pedestal bed High gloss cherry wood cabinetry w/ plenty of storage for clothing and personal items Walk-in closet with drawers LCD TV w/ satellite receiver AM/FM/CD/DVD stereo Independent A/C controls Large in-suite head w/ glass sink, medicine cabinet, tecma toilet, & spacious shower stall with seat Extractor fan
- VIP Stateroom
- Queen pedestal bed High gloss cherry wood cabinetry Storage drawers Walk in closet with shelves AM/FM/CD/DVD in dash stereo Independant A/C control In-suite head w/ glass sink, medicine cabinet, tecma toilet, & shower stall Extractor fan
- Guest Stateroom
- Side by side twin bunks Drawers & hanging locker High gloss cherry wood cabinetry Independant A/C control
- Crew Quarters
- Single bunk High gloss cherry wood cabinetry containing Drawers & hanging locker 13" LCD TV/DVD player Independent Crew head with sink, medicine cabinet, toilet, shower head and plexiglass door. Independant A/C control
- Full engine instrumentation and controls Garmin 3010C GPS w/aft remote camera input Raymarine RC520 GPS repeater (B&W) Raymarine ST6001 autopilot repeater Raymarine ST60 Tri-data (depth, trip log, etc) Simrad RS81 VHF radio repeater Fwd sunpad (opposite helm) Table with seating around Bimini top with heavy duty SS framing Drink cooler (or freezer) Large storage areas Radar arch with mounted antennas Opacmare electric/hydraulic davit
- Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Dual Battery banks Battery charger Battery parallel switch Kohler 20 KW generator Dockside electrical cable (50A) Glendenning cable master (stbd side platform) Electrical system - 12V/24V DC; 110/220V AC Trim tabs Racor Fuel filters (eng & gen) Synchronizers Auto bilge pumps Bilge Water Discharge through Engine Two Bilge blowers Fuel shut off valve Emergency engine alarm Emergency Engine shut off Fresh water cooling system Underwater exhaust system Raw water sea strainer (eng & all systems) Gray Water Macerator Diaphragm Pump Tropical A/C Cruiseair 84,000 btu Hydraulic steering pump Water Heater Thermal and acoustical insulation
- Deck, Fwd, & Aft
- Bow pulpit and SS rails Windlass plus anchor Fresh water anchor washdown Swim ladder Navigation lights Windshield washers (freshwater) and wipers Freshwater deck washdown system Electric search light w/ remote controls (upper & lower helm) Camera on aft deck Side Boarding Gates Remote volume and stereo control for aft deck Swim platform Shoreside phone, cable TV and fresh water
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Oscar Losada305-525-9301 Please contact Oscar Losada at (786) 288-2129