Lady Dy is a one owner vessel delivered new in January 2008 and the Owner has just made an extensive investement in replacing all the cushions and sunpads all the carpeting adn all brande NEW wall coverings ordered from Azimut. this yacht has less than 380 hours and once completed will be the lowest hour best looking option available on the market...
- Beam: 15.58 feet
- Boarding the yacht can be accomplished via the swim platform or the port and starboard side boarding gates. The swim platform has a built-in retractable swim ladder. The platform is covered in teak as well as the cockpit sole. The cockpit has a built-in transom bench with a hatch leading into a cavernous lazzarette for storage, hot cold transom shower and numerous storage cabinets. The lazzarette can be converted into a single crew cabin. Immediately forward of the transom bench is the equipment and engine room hatch. There are steps both port and starboard leading to the side decks and foredeck area. The foredeck has a large sun pad. Returning to the cockpit there are steps leading up to the flybridge. The flying bridge has an upper helm station with complete controls and navigation electronics, double wide helm seat, electric grill, refrigerator, semi-circle bench seating, adjustable table, bimini top and aft sun pads. Entering the interior of the yacht is from the cockpit area through a stainless steel framed tempered glass sliding door. Stepping inside you immediately enter the salon area with built in C-shaped Italian leather sofa to starboard. There is a high gloss cherry & burl wood coffee table built into the forward section of the sofa. To starboard is a high gloss cherry & burl wood cabinet. The salon TV is located in this cabinet on an electrical lift as well as the AV components for the salon. An icemaker is located in the cabinet and a bottle storage area. Moving forward and up two steps is the dining area to starboard and galley to port. The dining settee is covered in the same beautiful Italian leather as the sofa. There is a large high gloss cherry & burl wood dining table with removable center leaf. Between the dining table and full galley is a bar area with storage for all the dishware, glassware and flatware. The galley is fully equipped to prepare meals with an abundance of storage areas. Forward of the galley/dining area is the centerline lower helm with full instrumentation and navigation electronics. The leather covered helm seat is electrically adjustable fore and aft, up and down. To port of the lower helm is the staircase leading down to the accommodation area. At the base of the stairs is a cabinet with the combo washer/dryer. There are three stateroooms; a full beam mid ship Master, forward VIP and a starboard guest. The Master has an offset queen sized island berth, ensuite head compartment with shower and numerous storage lockers, drawers and cabinets. The VIP has a centerline queen sized island berth, ensuite head compartment with shower, and numerous storage lockers, drawers and cabinets. The Guest Stateroom has twin berths, storage locker and drawer storage. The Guest Stateroom has a separate entrance to the VIP head compartment.
- Audio & Visual Equipment
- Enertainment System: a. Video Equipment TV's: 24' LG-LCD (Main Salon) 20" Sharp LCD (Master Stateroom) 13" Samsung LCD (VIP Stateroom) Video Disc's: Yamaha DVD with surround system (Main Salon) b. Audio Equipment Stereo's: Sony CD/MP3 (Main Salon) JVC CD/MP3 (Master Stateroom) JVC CD/MP3 (VIP Stateroom) Sony CD/MP3 (Flybridge) c. Other SAT-TV with 2 receivers (Main Salon & Master Stateroom)
- Cooking Equipment: Range Ceran 3 Burner Grill: 1 (Cockpit) Microwave: General Electric Other: Icemaker 1 (Main Salon)
- Laundry Room
- Main Laundry Equipment: Splendide Comb O-Matic 5200
- Electronics & Navigational Equipment
- Communications Systems: VHF: (2) Simrad RS81 Navigation Systems: Radar: (2) Simrad DS44; 72 nautical miles Autopilot: (2) Simrad AP16 Depth Sounder: (2) Simrad IS 12 GPS: (2) Simrad DS 44
- Deck Equipment
- Anchor Windlass System: Lofrans 1200 Anchors: (1) 32kg Plow Anchor Chain: 75 meters
- Engine / Mechanical Equipment
- Main Engines: Engine Type: (2) Caterpillar C12 @ 715 HP each Drive: Propellers Generators & Electricity: Generators: (1) 20 Kw Kohler generator Shore Power: 220/140 Batteries: Main Engine Starting: (2) 200 AH; Dolphin 24V 80 A Generator Starting: (1) 100 AH; Dolphin Air Conditioning: Type: Cruise Air System: 67,000 BTU Other Machinery: Bow Thruster: Side Power, 10HP Stern Thruster: Side Power, 10HP Sewage System: Vacuflush
- Electrical Equipment
- (1) 20 Kw Kohler generator Shore Power: 220/140 Batteries: Main Engine Starting: (2) 200 AH; Dolphin 24V 80 A Generator Starting: (1) 100 AH; Dolphin
- Safety & Fire Protection
- Fixed Halon System: (1) FM-200 (Engine Room) Fire Extinguishers: (3) Kiddie (Main Salon, Master Stateroom, Flybridge
- -Exclusions include all of the owners' personal effects- "All speeds, capatcities, consumption, etc. are approximate or estimated; measurements can also be appoximate. Specifications are provided for information only and particulars herein obtained from sources to believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyer should instruct his agent and/or surveyor to check all details for accuracy. Offered subject to prior sale, price and/or inventor change, or withdrawal from the market without notification."
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Oscar Losada (cell) 305-525-9301, (office) 954-448-7549, (toll free) 1-888-203-3241, or email@example.com