This is the only 56' Pershing 2009 in the USA, as of today, she has an ATLAS SYSTEM on her and all electronics have been converted to US specs. She was kept in a glass show room in Germany and is in "PRISTINE" condition and will remain the nicest 56' World Wide. She is a three stateroom layout and will make the next owner extremely happy, she only has to date 60 hours on her 11/22/10. If you are truly looking for the nicest 56 three stateroom Pershing then this is your yacht.
- LOA: 59.08 feet Beam: 15.75 feet
- Color design Hull: white Waterfun stripes Antrazith Volume: Antrazith 5-blade propeller made of nickel, aluminum, bronze Arneson ASD 12L-Drives Ball valves in bronze and stainless steel GPS antenna VHF Marine Radio with outdoor speakers Chartplotter / Eco LCD 12.1 " Raymarine C120 () without cards 2-Trim Tabs ads 2 - Trim Ads 1 Tridata Autopilot LCD Monitor 10.4 "with camera for the engine compartment in the cockpit Electric Thruster Generator 9 kW - 50 Hz in sound proof enclosure Coolers for indoor air conditioning, 36,000 BTU / h Freshwater, waste water and sewage holding tank Electric Anchor with chain basket Rear garage with hydraulically-open cover Electric sliding hardtop made from carbon In the stern bathing platform and steps Teak Ext Cockpit minibar with refrigerator and sink Driver's seat in white vinyl with electrically adjustable backrest (2 pieces) Interior Air conditioning with digital controls in saloon and all cabins Speakers in saloon and master cabin CD player and radio in the owner's cabin Radio / transmitter amplifier with CD player in saloon 15 "LCD TV in saloon and master cabin Extractor fan in galley Microwave / Oven Combination Fridge freezer, refrigerator 186 l, freezer 74 l Ceramic hob with 4 boxes in the pantry In satin stainless steel kitchen countertop with integrated sink electric freshwater toilet-24 volts in all bathrooms Crew cabin with wash basin and toilet Safety Equipment 8 life west Life raft for 8 persons Lifebuoy Automatic fire extinguishing system in engine compartment (u.s.w.) Special Accessories Cockpittable (long) TV 26 "in the dining area, deviating from the standard Radio with CD / DVD in master cabin, deviating from the standard Barbecue in cockpit, 220 V Icemaker Radio with CD / DVD in the VIP cabin Washer / dryer combination Lighting under the swim platform (fiber optic lights) TV 19 "in the VIP cabin TV 32 "(in the cockpit of electrical apparatus for raising and lowering) Dishwasher 10,000 BTU air conditioner with the "Med", cockpit Teak in the cockpit, 8 mm Generator 13 kW / 590 Hz from Koehler (different from the standard 9 kW / 50 Hz) Antifouling Stern thruster, electric, 7.5 kW / 10 hp Dimmer in the cockpit Mooring clamps on the sides of the swimming platform, retractable (1 pair) Cockpit and sunbed "offwhite" Inverter 1500 W / 220 V / 24 V Outlet, outside, waterproof, 220 Rear winch 700 W, in addition Mosquito nets on all portholes Plotter, Raymarine E120 Radar Upgrade Dimmers Owner, VIP, guest cabin lighting Dimmer in the dining area Mooring clamps midships on each side (1 pair) Radio CD / DVD in the dinette, deviating from the standard Dash Canvas
- Vessel Walkthrough
- As you step onto the only 2009 Pershing 56’ in the USA, you will find that this boat has been taken care of to the best of any owner’s ability. You have a grand open air conditioned cockpit with seating on the starboard side enough for eight and a folding table as well along with a 40in High Low TV that comes out behind the seating with a great viewing for all. On the Port side you have a great wet bar with refrigerator and sink plus a folding bar table to rest drinks. As you move forward you are able to see the seating on the Port side for two across the way you have the captain’s helm with two very nice captain’s chairs full instrument panel for navigation and entertainment. We look up you have a retractable roof for all to enjoy either underway at the dock or at night or daytime either way it is a fantastic way to enjoy such great design for all the guests and owners. As we walk down into the 56 2009 Pershing you have the main salon with the dine net on the Starboard side seating for 6. On the port side you have the galley with all hideaway appliances. All top of the line equipment. On the Starboard side you have the twin stateroom with Day head, and on the Port you have the VIP and the Master both equally as nice and truly having all the comforts of home. Both with Full Queen Births and heads. The vessel does have full captain’s quarters.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Electric, luxurious, intense performance, bright, aggressive contours and a rich, onboard lifestyle. A totally reorganized layout where liveability has been expanded and comfort multiplied. Plus a highly rational 3-level interior design that offers complete satisfaction. Real creativity with the ability to increse the potential of space.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Barclay Fiske Tuck at 858-699-7637