- 80 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
An amazing 80 footer packed with custom options from upgraded fabrics throughout the entire vessel to the classic and elegant high gloss cherry walls and bulkheads.The most well equipped Azimut 80' custom ordered from the factory and the first 80' with tunnels giving her a draft of only 5'11''. This vessel electronically is state of the art with Apple TV as well as a WiFi amplifier integrated into the vessel.
This vessel has very low hours and has had all the services from generator to engines to water maker.
Includes a hi/low 48" plasma TV, with surround sound, custom curved sofas, custom pleated curtains, draperies, decorative lamps and art lights. Apple TV, WiFi booster Integrated into system that picks up WiFi and amplifies the signal throughout the vessel.
Equipped with oven, 2 microwaves, cook top stove, stainless steel refrigeration and freezer units, trash disposal, ice maker all surrounded by custom cabinets and granite counter tops.
It has a leather wrap around banquette; pull up chairs and an adjustable table, 6 seats total.
With a full beam master that has a center line king berth in the widest portion of the yacht. It features a large en-suite head with marble counter tops and floor and a huge walk in closet. A full entertainment system that includes 23" flat screen TV, AM/FM/CD & DVD and custom vanity and drawers in lieu of the mini sofa.
Located forward and features an island queen berth, en-suite head with a stall shower marble counter tops and floor and walk in closet. It is also equipped with flat screen TV, AM/FM/CD/DVD player.
To port is a large guest stateroom that features side-by-side twin berth, an en-suite head with marble counter tops and floor. A large hanging locker, many drawers and lockers as well as a 15" flat screen TV, AM/FM/CD/DVD player
To starboard is also a large guest stateroom that features side-by-side twin berth, hanging locker, an en-suite head with marble counter tops and floor. Many drawers and lockers as well as a 15" flat screen TV, AM/FM/CD/DVD.
Crew Quarters are accessed via either the stairs found in the after portion of the galley or through the transom door and through the engine room. Crew quarters feature over/under bunks. There is a full head with stall shower. A Galley with refrigerator, microwave, cook top, washer and dryer as well as a seating area with table. The crew area also features a 13" flat screen TV with AM/FM/CD & DVD player.
- Refrigerator Upgraded 1000 lb davit Full compliment of electronics Dinghy and four stroke outboard Wet bar with Grill Large sun pad (2) Yamaha Vx Jet Skis
- Flybridge Electronics
- I-com -402 VHF I-com HM-127 hailer mike Intercom/hailer system SEA TEL 3098 (34") Stabilized SAT TV AM/FM/CD sound system Deck cam 2020XL waterproof day/night CCTV system Garmin GPSMAP 3010C Rudder Angle indicator Raymarine Digital Depth and Speed GDL30 Marine weather satellite receiver Autopilot KVH Mini M Sat Phone ACR remote spotlight Bow thruster control Raymarine E 120 color plotter/radar/bottom machine Raymarine VHF
- Electrical Equipment
- Twin Cable masters Gel Cell batteries Two (2) foredeck 220 volt 50 amp shore power outlets Master volt Chargers for all batteries systems 23kw Generator 32kw Generator
- Engine Room
- Racor fuel filters for both generators Twin Cat C-30 - 1570 hp engines Oil change system for both engines and both generators Dual Racor Fuel filters for main engines
- Deck Details
- Electro-hydraulic Euro style passerelle Electro-hydraulic swim ladder Hot and cold water shower located on aft deck area 2500 lb heavy-duty 24-volt windlass with automatic wash-down on the bow 200 lb anchor with 330' chain Twin 1500 lb warping winches aft deck corners High varnished teak cap-rails Marquipt Sea Stairs Twin Jet Ski's and garages Twin Yamaha Vx Wave Runners Twin 220volt-50amp-shore power forward Freshwater outlets on the bow and stern Fire fighting hose and system on aft deck Bimini top Mid ship hawseholes with cleats Fore and aft, port and starboard boarding gates Foredeck sun pad 1000 lb davit on the bridge deck for the tender Tender with four-stroke outboard
- Mechanical Equipment
- Racor fuel filters for both generators Electric 20 hp bow thruster Added tropical A/C system with 135,000 BTUs and SMX controls Water maker Oil change system for both engines and both generators Dual Racor Fuel filters for main engines Watermaker
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Behold the diamond of the Azimut line. Her many facets, her unrivaled perfection, her mysterious complexity. The 80 Carat from Azimut is truly the royal jewel of her class. With its generous space and splendid decor, it is your residence at sea. With its perfect design and powerful capacity it is the yacht of your dreams.
- Please contact Oscar Losada (cell) 305-525-9301, (office) 954-745-8983, or oscar.losada @yachtdirect.net