SEALYON is the ISA yard’s fifth yacht in the luxury ISA120 series as launched in mid 2007. This is hull number five of the highly successful composite ISA 120 series yet the yacht is essentially a custom built project as developed from a close cooperation between the shipyard, the owner’s family and architect Pietro Mingarelli. She offers spacious accommodation for a charter party, of up to 8, in four ensuited cabins.
***NOT FOR SALE TO US RESIDENTS WHILE IN US WATERS***
- CHARTER AMMENITIES & EXTRAS
- Luxury motor yacht SEALYON provides the following tender, toys and amenities: A 5m (16.4ft) Castoldi Jet Tender and 2 Yamaha GP1300 Jet Skis. She is also equipped with Water Skis and Wakeboard, snorkelling equipment, fishing equipment and sea bobs. Audio Visual Equipment and Deck Facilities include a Kaleidoscope DVD storage system with a good selection of DVDs, Ipod points in all communal areas and cabins, controllable through Crestron system. She has a powerful exterior stereo system and large screen (high definition) television screens. She has Sky TV. Her communication systems include V-Sat internet system available throughout via wifi, a Sat phone.
- YACHT ACCOMMODATIONS
- Super yacht SEALYON can accommodate up to 8 guests in 4 separate cabins. Her master stateroom is located on the main deck. The remaining VIP stateroom, which is equal in size to the master, a double and a twin stateroom with Pullman berth, are located on the lower deck.
- YACHT DESCRIPTION
- Externally, at first sight, what differentiates SEALYON, from her sister ships, is the black stripe running the length of the hull encompassing the portholes along with the stainless steel strip at deck level. SEALYON, features a yin and yang, or dark and white, interior of darkened walnut. The wood work has been highlighted with Lalique inlays and stainless steel trim as well as beveled mirrors throughout. Whilst the external styling does not substantially alter the style of the ISA 120’ series, the interior of SEALYON is uncharacteristic of the range. The yacht’s interior and joinery is almost black walnut with dominant highlights in Lalique inlays which have been integrated into the furniture and backlit as in the master and VIP cabin. She also features stainless steel trim, beveled mirrors and fine leather ceilings throughout dining and coffee tables are glass topped with mirrored bases which give them the appearance of being transparent. Once aboard this luxury yacht it is also evident that the external deck arrangements and furniture are quite custom and unique. The layout on the fly bridge features a large black mosaic lined Jacuzzi on the centre line fwd flanked by two generous sunbathing areas on each side, totally sheltered from any breeze (notably when cruising up to 30 knots). The yacht also offers a bar and a large dining table for eight, a cocktail area and large sunbathing area right aft. All the furnishings have been finished in dark stained teak stained complemented by stainless steel trim and fine fabrics. The main aft deck is finished in the same style again with dining for eight or cocktails at the high low table.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Oscar Losada: Cell 305-525-9301 or email@example.com