This boat is exquisite and the ultimate boat owners dream!! Beautiful rich tans, browns and natural colors in the interior and very classy. You will not find a better maintained or better looking Cabo 35 Flybridge. Also very appealing is the CAT "Extended Service Coverage" which runs through October of 2011. CAT 500 hour diesel service has been completed!
- Additional Information
- DON DIEGO has been maintained to the utmost level by both the mechanics and the cosmetics. The hardtop by Atlantic Towers is very stylish and greatly adds to the exterior appeal of this Cabo. The Raymarine E Series electronics package is top line and complete with two color screens and a six foot radar array. The interior features a popular color combination of rich brown tones and dark tans. This boat also comes with a trailer.
- Deck & Exterior
- Bow Pulpit, Integral Molded Fiberglass Underwater Lights Custom Deck Rails Molded-In Non-Skid Surface Recessed Custom Stainless Steel Anchor Roller Assembly New Cockpit table New underwater lights Windlass, Heavy Duty, DC, Electric, for Rope & Chain Remote from Bridge Anchor w/20' Chain & 250' Rode Armstrong Ladder w/Transom Mounted Bracket & Deck Switches New Sunshade on aft deck New Customized cockpit freezer
- Additional Information
- DON DIEGO has been maintainedto the utmost level by both the mechanics and the cosmetics. The hardtop by Atlantic Towers is very stylish and greatly adds to the exterior appeal of this Cabo. The Raymarine E Series electronics package is top line and complete with two color screens and a six foot radar array. The interior features a popular color combination of rich brown tones and dark tans.
- AC Duplex Outlet/GFI Protected Adjustable AC/Heat Vent Custom Corian Counter Top (Fossil) Custom Vanity w/Storage Cabinet Exhaust Blower Head, Sealand Vacuflush, Electric Holding Tank Monitor System Opening Port Sink, Polished Stainless Steel Toiletry Storage Cabinet, Corian Framed w/Sliding Mirror Doors Separate Shower Stall w/Seat
- Port Stateroom
- Upper & Lower Bunks Storage Drawers (2) Opening Ports Teak & Holly Flooring
- Forward Stateroom
- AC Duplex Outlet/GFI Protected Access to Anchor Rope/Chain Locker Double Bed, Island Style w/5" Mattress, Coverlets Foredeck Hatch w/Retractable Shade Hanging Locker, Cedar Lined, Port Side Stereo Speakers w/Volume Control Sharp Aquos TV, Built-In w/Cable Hookup Storage Compartments & Large Drawers below Bed (2) Rod Storage Lockers w/Horizontal Rod Racks Teak & Holly Flooring
- Bilge Pumps, Three Automatic/Manual & One Automatic Emergency Bilge Suction Valve on One Main Engine Engine Alarm System Engine Room Blowers, DC Fuel Filters w/Water Separators on Main Engines & Generator, Large Capacity High Water Bilge Alarms (3) Holding Tank, 11 Gal. w/Warning Lights, Macerator & Dockside Discharge Hydraulic Steering System, Teleflex-Seastar Optional Oil Change System Propellers, 4-Blade Nibral Stuffing Boxes, Drip Less Lip Seal Type Water Heater, Stainless Steel 11 Gallon, AC
- Horn, Dual Air Trumpet 5 KW Freshwater-Cooled Diesel Generator (Westerbeke), Remote Start & Gauge Panel, Sound Enclosure 50' Shore Cords (2), 30 amp Shore Power Automatic Battery Paralleling w/Backup Switch at Helm Batteries (5), Heavy Duty Converter/Battery Charger, 70 amp Automatic w/Thermal Cut-Out
- Deck & Exterior
- Bow Pulpit, Integral Molded Fiberglass Underwater Lights Custom Deck Rails Molded-In Non-Skid Surface Recessed Custom Stainless Steel Anchor Roller Assembly New Cockpit table Windlass, Heavy Duty, DC, Electric, for Rope & Chain Remote from Bridge Anchor w/20' Chain & 250' Rode Armstrong Ladder w/Transom Mounted Bracket & Deck Switches New Sunshade on aft deck New Customized cockpit freezer
- Twin CAT C7, 461 HP; Hydraulic Electronic Unit Injection (HEUI), Turbocharged & After Cooled, Fresh Water Cooled CAT Extended Service Coverage Through October 2011 CAT Electronic Controls w/Synch Engine Hours 500
- Aluminum Reinforcing Plate Installed for Mounting Fighting Chair Fighting Chair Bait Tank, 40 Gallons, Molded into Transom Fish Boxes (2), Large Capacity, Insulated w/Macerator Pumpout System Gunwale Padding, High Density Foam, White Vinyl Covered Rod-Gaff Racks, P & S Rod Holders (5) Self Bailing Cockpit Scuppers Tackle Center, Port Side Unit and Stbd Unit Transom Door w/Top Gate Washdown, Fresh Water Washdown, Salt Water 110V Outlet, GFI Courtesy Lighting under Gunwales
- CAT Engine Displays Fuel Gauge 12V Electrical Outlet VHF ICOM M504 Autopilot Simrad AP26 (2) E80 Raymarine GPS/Sounder/Radar High Performance Raymarine Radar w/72" Array Sirius Weather on E80
- AM/FM/CD Bench Seat Fwd of Console w/Cushions & Storage Coaming Padding Fwd of Seating Area, High Density Foam, Vinyl Covered Compass w/Light, Flush Mounted Complete Custom Engine Instrument Panel w/Audible Warning System Custom Hardtop by Atlantic Towers Enclosure, 3-Sided Fire & Bilge Water Level Alarms, Audible Forward Storage Lockers Full Cover for Helm & Fwd Seating Areas Helm Dodger Panel Pedestal Mounted Pompanette Helm & Companion Chairs, Adjustable Covers for Helm Chairs (2) Quartz Lights (Light Cockpit) Rocket Launchers (5) Rupp Outriggers Mounted from Aft P & S Bridge Safety Cabinet w/First Aid Kit & Fire Extinguisher Trim Tab Controls Venturi Windscreen w/Railing
- AC Duplex Outlet/GFI Protected Ceramic Cook Top, Two-Burner, Recessed w/Corian Cover Corian Countertop (Fossil) w/Custom Corian Sea Rails Custom Sink Microwave Oven (Dometic) Refrigerator, AC/DC w/Top Freezer Storage Compartments Throughout
- Main Cabin
- AC Duplex Outlet/GFI Protected Built-In Entertainment Center w/Flat Screen TV in Custom Cabinet Cruisair SMXir Air Conditioning, Full Interior, 16,000 BTU Capacity Custom Mini Blinds Pull Down "Oceanair" Shades for Cabin/Cockpit Door Dining Table, Teak w/Double Pedestal Cover (Cabo) for Dining Table Electrical Panel (Main) Fixed Salon Windows, Tinted Glass Removable Deep Pile Carpet w/Decorator Hi-Lo Pattern Rod Storage Behind Lounge Seating Settee, Converts to Double Bed, Stbd Side Settee, Port Side Stereo AM/FM/CD/DVD w/Two Speakers Window Décor Lambrequins
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Oscar Losada (cell) 305-525-9301, (office) 954-448-7549, (toll free) 1-888-203-3241, or firstname.lastname@example.org