This Caterpillar powered, captain maintained, enclosed bridge is fully serviced and is always maintained with an open checkbook by a very demanding owner. This vessel is truly in Palm Beach condition throughout, featuring the preferred full cherry interior with beautiful high gloss finish.
Owner has found a new boat! Please, bring all reasonable offers!
- This beauty features four full staterooms and three full heads with showers uniquely positioned so that each stateroom has head access. Moving forward in the companionway you find the spacious master to port, bunk room to starboard with the full queen VIP forward. The fourth stateroom, "crew quarters," is aft with a full head and nicely laid out mechanical room.
- L-shaped sofa to port with storage below Custom coffee table with storage Teak valences throughout Spiral staircase provides access to flybridge Carpet runners Entertainment center to starboard with Bose stereo Bose surround sound system Window shades Ship's electrical panel
- Granite counter tops and forward back splash Subzero refrigerator Subzero freezer Stainless steel sink Kenmore Dishwasher Kenmore Ice Machine GE Profile microwave oven ISE garbage disposal Teak and holly sole Window shades Whirlpool (4) burner cooktop
- Granite table top Teak and holly sole Storage below dinette seating Panasonic 42" Plasma TV Window shades The dinette is located to starboard across from galley
- Master Stateroom
- Queen berth to port, walkaround with storage below Cedar lined hanging lockers Leather headboard trimmed in teak Reading lamps Telephone outlet Sylvania 20" Flat Screen TV Yamaha entertainment system RCA DVD Player MASTER HEAD Molded corian counter top and sink Mirrored medicine chest Teak credenza below Stall shower Vacu-flush head system Teak and holly sole Linen closet
- VIP Stateroom
- VIP Stateroom - Forward The VIP stateroom is located forward in the boat and has a centerline queen berth and private head. Centerline queen berth with storage below Cedar lined hanging locker Telephone outlet Sharp 19" Flat Screen TV (5) Drawer teak credenza, starboard Teak valences VIP/Guest Head Corian counter top and sink Mirrored medicine cabinet Teak credenza below Teak and holly sole Valu-flush head Circular stall shower Linen closet Mirrored ceilings
- Guest Stateroom
- Upper and lower berths Cedar lined hanging locker Reading lamps Access to guest head Vacume system smoke alarm
- Centerline Helm with power steering Sturdy Engine controls with backup compass Window shades, forward Spiral staircase Overhead hatch with screen RCL 100 Spotlight Aft rail rocket launcher Rupp Triple spreader outrigger Windshield wipers Centerline helm seat Bench seat to port with storage Bench seat aft with chart storage Computer system CAT ECM overhead displays Wesmar CPS 1000 stabilizer control Hatteras MM!-110 Alarm Panel
- Flybridge Aft
- Single lever controls with steering Pedestal with varnished seat ICOM VHF Radio Hydro-Nigger control Engine Tachometers
- Engine & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin CAT 3412 E engines 2200hrs Twin 21.5KW Onan Gens-3200pt, 3500 stbd ZF Gear boxes Hynautic steering system, power Offshore Marine watermaker 800 GPD Head Hunter fresh water pump Racor dual primary fuel filters Fuel prime pumps Oil change system CAT manual gauge package Battery chargers AC&DC lighting Dripless shaft seals Wesmar stabilizer system Blowers Fresh water spigot Glendenning cable master, port and starboard Private access to crew head and stateroom Equipment Water distribution manifold Fire System Chest freezer Panasonic phone system Smoke alarm AC/DC Lighting Head Hunter fresh water pump
- Deck Equipment
- Snow white Awlgrip Blue accent strip Blue bottom paint Davit on foredeck Maxwell anchor windlass Aluminum bow rail Transom fishbox Swim platform with ladder 13.5 Tender with Evinrude ETEC motor Extended cockpit overhand, hinged Bennett trim tabs Rupp outriggers Life raft mounted on flybridge Air horns
- Fishing Equipment
- Fish box Rupp Outriggers Transom fishbox
- Electronics & Navigational Equipment
- 3-13" VEI Monitors Furuno 25KW Black box radar Furuno FCV 1200L color scope Simrad Robertson Autopilot Satellite Phone System (2) Sea 157 VHF Radios Computer with navigation software B&G HS2000 Digital depth JVC Stereo system with CD player Ruder Angle indicator ICOM VHF-Aft station Panasonic Hybid phone system
- Crew Quarters
- Upper and lower berths Cedar lined hanging locker Reading Lights Full length mirror SMC A/C Controller Smoke alarm Storage lockers outboard Private access to guest head VacuFlush head Teak and Holly sole Corian molded counter top Stall shower
- Tender is included with the boat.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Oscar Losada (cell) 305-525-9301, (office) 954-448-7549, (toll free) 1-888-203-3241, or email@example.com