- 41 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454-cid 350-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
NICELY EQUIPPED THIS 1986 CHRIS CRAFT 412 AMEROSPORT OFFERS A LARGE PALTFORM FOR CRUISING / ENTERTAINING -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Crusader 454- 350-hp Gas Engine's with 860 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units), Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Generator, Windlass Anchor, Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Sum-Log, GPS w/Chartplotter, Radar, Autopilot, etc.), Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Presently outside stored under shrink wrap however accessible via zippered access window in shrink wrap cover. Professionally serviced. Shown by appointment only -- Call or email our sales office for boarding instructions.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Forward Stateroom w/Full-Size Berth Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward Stateroom w/Hanging Locker Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower U-Shaped Dinette w/Dining / Cocktail Table Settee In Slaon Across From DInette Screened Cabin Door Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units)
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Alcohol / Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Sum-Log (Depth/Speed) GPS w/Chartplotter Radar Autopilot AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & iPod/MP3 Connection
- (2) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Service w/Cord Generator (400-hours) 12V Accessory Plug-In Dockside Cable TV Plug-In
- Bow Pulpit Anchor Locker Windlass Anchor (2) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker Cockpit Table Transom Door Radar Arch Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Bimini-Top Canvas Package Halon Fire System (2) Windshield Wipers Horn Owners Manuals Maintenance Records Current Owner of 10-Years FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.