- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4-litre MPI (340-hp)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
LIGHTLY USED AND INSIDE BOUTHOUSE STORED YEAR ROUND THIS 1996 SEA RAY 400 SEDAN BRIDGE OFFERS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETIALS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin 7.4-litre 340-hp MerCruiser MPI Gas Engine's with only 400 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Zones), (2) Heads (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Central Vacuum, Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Depth Sounder, GPS w/Chartplotter, Radar, etc.), Westerbeke Generator (102-Hours), Windlass Anchor, AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / CD-Changer, Full Canvas Package (Fly-Bridge Bimini-Top Enclosure, Aft Deck Enclosure), and MUCH more!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Quality-built sedan introduced in 1996 combined rakish styling, expansive cabin accommodations, strong performance. Offered with choice of floorplan layouts -- Plan A includes three staterooms with salon galley and dinette; Plan B has two stateroom with the galley down, portside lower helm. Note spacious bridge. Fully cored hull has prop pockets to reduce draft.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward Stateroom Hanging Locker Forward Stateroom Drawer Storage Master Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Guest Cabin to Port w/Privacy Door Guest Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Dinette Forward to Port (Converts to Berth) Salon Sofa to Port Salon Bar / Counter to Starboard w/(2) Bar-Stool's Central Vacuum Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Zones)
- Sink Pressure Water Hot Water Heater Power Vent Built-in Blender Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Electric) 3-Burner Microwave Oven Coffee Maker
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder GPS w/Chartplotter Radar Clarion AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / CD-Changer
- (4) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger 12V Accessory Plug-in (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord Westerbeke Generator (102 hours) Emergency Start System Dockside Cable TV Connection
- (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Cockpit Freezer Windlass Anchor w/Forward Controls Anchor Locker Transom Shower Snap-in Snap-out Exterior Carpeting Radar Arch Transom Door Transom Storage Locker Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint (Interlux Micron Extra) Halon Fire System Canvas Package (Fly-Bridge Enclosure, Aft Deck Enclosure) Freshwater Wash-down Horn Remote Control Spotlight Dripless Shaft Logs Dockside Water Connection CURRENT OWNER OF 12-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Gary Wiegand directly at (586) 218-8662 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.