- 45 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.9 Diamond Series
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"Elysium" is a lightly cruised 45' Carver 450 Voyager 2000 that spent most of her life in the upper Chesapeake Bay, with 2011 updated Garmin two 4212 GPSMap, Chartplotters and Garmin Open Array Radar, canvas, vinyl, 2007 RIB Inflatable with 15hp Four-Stroke Mercury and an interior and engine room that has received the best of care by her very experienced and knowledgeable owner.
The Twin upgraded 450hp Cummins Diamond Series Diesels only have 600 hours and the Kohler 13.5 kW Diesel GenSet in a Soundshield only has 360 hours. With 4 separate MarineAir reverse cycle Air Conditioners, this Carver 450 Voyager 2000 model is ready for the warmest weather you'll encounter in air-conditioned comfort, driving from the lower helm Pilothouse, or taking in the all the views from the well-appointed and spacious flybridge, with a helm station nearly identically equipped as the lower helm. Equipped with a bow thruster, remote controls for searchlight, anchor windlass, as well as a convenient Pilothouse side deck door, wide and safe side decks, plus intercom phones on all three levels, this yacht is designed to be easily handled and cruised by one couple.
Entertain on the flybridge with a wet bar and icemaker under the Sunbrella and vinyl enclosure at the U-shaped dinette and adjoining double settee to starboard that seat a total of 10 plus the two helm chairs. Or, if you prefer air-conditioned comfort, the salon and raised dinette next to the lower helm can accommodate your 10 guests comfortably with the salon wet bar centrally located as well as a fully-equipped entertainment center. The full-size refrigerator and freezer, convection oven and microwave in the well-equipped galley is ideally situated adjacent to the raised interior dinette and forward of the inviting salon L-shaped sofa.
The satin varnished Cherry cabinetry throughout "Elysium" and combination of hardwood and luxurious carpeted flooring, high ceilings and spacious layout with Corian solid surface countertops throughout this 2000 Carver 450 Voyager, make a statement of quality and understated elegance.
The two staterooms each have queen walk-around beds, private heads with separate stall showers, and fantastic Cherry cabinetry storage in every available space to ensure you will be able to unpack your suitcases and make yourself at home onboard for extended cruising.
If you are looking for a well-maintained and updated 2000 Carver 450 Voyager or similar Motor Yacht for extended cruising or just weekend excursions, "Elysium" is well worth considering and will not disappoint. Call today to schedule a personal inspection.
UPDATE: In late 2013 the bottom was re-painted, running gear inspected, and the hull was buffed and waxed. "Elysium" is ready for her next adventure with her new Owners!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Carver 450 Voyager Pilothouse has a spacious flybridge with gold-trimmed custom-built gauges and dual captain's chairs. It also has a luxurious raised pilothouse below with an UltraLeather dinette - lounge, a power helm seat, and an overhead console. On the flybridge, a curved lounge and a wetbar provide the ideal place for entertaining. An integral staircase leads to another comfortable spot, the roomy cockpit. Below, lustrous cherry wood trim, designer fabrics and an entertainment center with TV - DVD and stereo enhance the inviting salon. An UltraLeather sofa with incliners and a love seat provide room to relax, while the wetbar adds to the fun. The ultramodern galley is equipped with a three-burner cooktop, a convection oven and microwave, solid surface countertops, and a dual voltage refrigerator and freezer. Overnight accommodations on the Carver 450 Voyager Pilothouse include a master stateroom with a queen-size inner-spring berth, built-in storage, dual nightstands and cedar-lined lockers, plus a private head compartment. The forward stateroom has a queen-size berth, a cedar-lined hanging locker, and private access to the forward head compartment.
- Board “Elysium” through the transom door from the wide and integrated molded swim platform on the Starboard side and you’ll immediately feel secure and ready to go cruising because of the high freeboard, solid feel of the decks, and wide side decks. Enter the Salon from the spacious cockpit through a heavy-duty sliding glass door with full-coverage accordion pleated drapes, and the varnished Cherry wood appointed Entertainment center is to Starboard, followed by a leatherette love-seat dual recliner, large windows outboard with blinds, and built-in Corian-topped Cherry cabinets fore and aft. Forward in the center of the salon is a wet bar with Cherry Cabinetry, solid surface countertops, storage below behind Cherry roller-faceted lower cabinet doors. Moving forward and up two steps to starboard, the Pilothouse sliding door provides access to the wide side-deck; and forward is the Lower Helm to starboard, with a high-back Captain’s Seat suitable for a cruise ship. The well-equipped helm is a near duplicate of all controls and systems found on the Flybridge Helm. A varnished Cherry and faceted dinette table with U-shaped seating for 6 is to port of the helm and offers spectacular panoramic views from its raised mid-deck position. To port in the Salon is a full size matching L-shaped sofa, large windows with blinds outboard, and built-in Corian-topped Cherry cabinets between the sofa and refrigerator. Forward is the well-appointed Galley, with full-size 12V/110V Cherry paneled refrigerator with separate freezer door, 3-burner glass-top stove, convection oven/microwave, solid-surface countertops, hardwood floors, and plenty of storage below in the cherry cabinets and drawers. Down several wide carpeted stairs forward of the Galley and you will find a Cherry Cabinet in the lower hallway with two shelves suitable for displaying nautical art and sculptures. The Master Stateroom is aft with a walk-around queen bed, solid-surface countertops and Cherry cabinetry with adequate storage, including a cedar-lined hanging locker, extensive cabinets and shelves behind Cherry strip cabinet doors, so you can un-pack your suitcases and stay awhile. To port is a built in CD/Stereo system with speakers, Corian-topped built-in night tables on each side of the bed, and multiple storage cabinets all around the room. Blinds to starboard provide privacy in front of two port windows and lighting is variable from indirect to recessed reading lights. The Master Head has a Cherry door with frosted glass inserts that leads into a vanity with solid surface countertops, VacuFlush toilet, Cherry cabinetry, and a separate shower stall with upgraded SS shower fixture. Moving forward in the hallway the VIP/Guest Head is to port with a Cherry door, sink and vanity with solid surface countertops, opening port, VacuFlush toilet, Cherry cabinetry, a separate stall shower with a molded seat, glass door, and upgraded SS shower fixture. All the way forward is the VIP stateroom with a walk-around queen bed with Corian countertops outboard, large hanging locker to port, opening ports on both sides, an overhead opening hatch with sun screen, built in TV to starboard, Intercom phone, Carbon Monoxide Sensor, and Cherry wood cabinetry.
- The Galley is forward on the port side and features: Princess glass-top 3-burner Stove. Norcold 12V/110V Refrigerator & Freezer. Sharp Carousel Convection & Microwave Oven. Black & Decker Space-Maker Coffee Maker. Cherry Cabinetry. Corian Countertops. Hardwood flooring.
- Navigation & Electronics
- Lower Helm: Garmin GPSMap 4012 Chartplotter, Radar & Sirius Sat. Weather. Simrad Robertson AP22 Autopilot. Raymarine RayData Depth & Speed. ICOM IC-M127 VHF Radio. QL Bow Thruster control. Ritchie PowerDamp Compass. Intercom Phone System. ITT Jabsco 12V Remote Searchlight Control. Electronic Twin-Disc Commander EC-100 Engine Controls. Trim Tab Controls. Flybridge Helm: Garmin GPSMAP 4212 Chartplotter, Radar & Sirius Sat. Weather. Garmin GPSMAP 2010C Chartplotter. Simrad Robertson AP20 Autopilot. Raymarine RayData Depth & Speed. ICOM IC-M59 VHF Radio. QL Bow Thruster control. Azimuth 1000 Digital Compass. ITT Jabsco 12V Remote Searchlight Control. Electronic Twin-Disc Commander EC-100 Engine Controls. Trim Tab Controls. Flo-Scan Meters for @ Engine. Kenwood KDC 30111 CD/AM/FM/Stereo. 2 Stereo Speakers. Entertainment Center: Sony Wega LCD TV. Harman/Kardon DVD Player. Harman/Kardon Tuner w. Bose Surround Sound Speaker System. JVC CD/AM/FM Stereo.
- Kohler 13.5 kW Diesel GenSet in Sound Enclosure (353 hrs.). C-Power ISO Boost 50 Electrical Isolation and Boosting Controller. Charles 20A Charger & 2000W Inverter. C-Charger 20A 5000 Series engine & generator Batter Charger. 3 @ 8D Deep Cycle Batteries. 4 @ Deep Cycle Group 27 Batteries. 4 @ MarineAir Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning systems. ITT Jabsco 12V Remote controlled Searchlight. Central Vacuum System. Carbon Monoxide Sensor Systems.
- Deck & Cockpit
- 10’ 8” West Marine RIB 2007. 15hp Mercury Four-Stroke Outboard 2007. MarQuipt Hydraulic Davit. S1600/22S Danforth Anchor, chain & nylon rode. Bruce 50kg Plow Anchor, chain & nylon rode. Maxwell 1200 12V Anchor Windlass w. Remote. Cockpit: Cockpit H/C Shower. Glendenning CableMaster 50A Power Cord System. SS Swim Ladder. 2 Stereo speakers. Transom Door. Integrated Swim Platform. Cockpit Carpet.
- Engine Area
- Twin Cummins Diamond Series 450hp Diesels (600 hrs.). Oil X-Changer System. Fireboy Auto/Manual Engine Shutdown System with remotes at helms.
- Personal items and other items not specifically listed in the inventory are excluded from the sale of this vessel with the exception of USCG-required onboard safety equipment that may not all be specified but conveys with this vessel.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.