- 43 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6-71 Naturals
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Chief Two Guns was built with uncompromising quality and strength the Viking 43 was designed to supply an unprecedented amount of space for long range cruising and comfortable live-aboard accommodations. Please call to set up an apointment to view her.
- Built with uncompromising quality and strength the Viking 43 was designed to supply an unprecedented amount of space for long range cruising and comfortable live-aboard accommodations. The absolutely beautiful salon is entered from the large aft deck . Down three steps to the port there is a custom sofa. To starboard there is a comfortable easy chair. Immediately forward of that rests the entertainment center that features a Flat screen TV. Custom solid teak wood flooring in the main salon has 11 different hatches for access to machinery in the engine room. Down three steps to the stern is the Owners suite. She features a queen centerline berth with walk around space to port the starboard. The head is forward of that and features a very large stand-up shower stall along with brand new porcelain sink and fixtures. The closets, one shelved and one full hang up are cedar lined. The lighting is indirect throughout the stateroom with two elegant nightstand lamps on either side. There is ample drawer storage everywhere. Forward of the main salon and down three steps is the galley. It is starboard, with the dinette to port. There is an amazing amount of storage for a 43' boat, including a pantry area. The dinette has a slide-out table and an "L" shaped seating. Forward is the guest suite featuring a V-berth with a filler to complete a queen size bed. The guest head has a private full size stand up shower.
- Full size refrigerator/ freezer 3-burner stove w/ oven Microwave Updated Corian counters Filter for drinking water Ice Maker 2010 New wall light fixtures and over head light
- Newer Flat Screen TV Updated dockside Cable and Phone connector Two swivel lounge chairs L shaped sofa to port- recovered 2010 2010 New wall light fixtures VHF Replaced carpeting on steps to after deck and down to master stateroom
- Electrical System
- Electrical system configured by an experienced cruising sailor for trouble free cruising and anchoring Freedom 2000 inverter and Smart charger runs off of a dedicated deep cycle battery bank and charges all batteries High output alternator on starboard engine charges the house (inverter) batteries Port charges starting batteries 7.5 kw Onan generator Back up charger connected to engine starting batteries
- Custom anchor pulpit w/ dual rollers and Muir electric windlass One anchor is a 60 lb. CQR w/ 200' of 5/16" Hi Tensile chain The other anchor is a plow type w/ chain and rope Anchor wash system on foredeck Davits are Atkins and Hoyle w/ large backing plates mounted inside the transom Flybridge has a bimini w/ eisenglass and screening Aft deck has a bimini w/ full screen enclosure Dunnage box on aft deck for storage and seating
- Twin Naturally aspirated 6-71 Detroit Diesels with 2390 original hours Hour meters Oil pressure gauges Volt meters Trim Tabs 2010 Oil Change System (X-Changer) Bilge Blower Dual Lever Mechanical controls Vacuflush heads 2010 2 16000 BTU Cruise Air units with new control panels 2010 Cleaned and painted engines and generator Racor vacuum gauges for fuel filters mounted where they can be seen in the main salon.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.