- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Turn Key restored Woody. Looking for a new owner to keep her in the shape she presently in !
Beautifully maintained classic full keel wooden cutter. Recent survey (2010) quoted as "Shows pride of ownership" and found in "Bristol" Fashion. This Fellows and Stewart "Island Clipper" has been rebuilt and refit. Keel bolts examined, planking replaced using glued seam and modified cold molded epoxy encapsulation techniques from the garboard up to near sheer along with renewal of select reinforcing floors and majority of frames through out. Working Chain Plates have all been refitted. Standing rigging and mast were professionally replaced and rebuilt. Sails are North (2009) and in excellent shape. She is ready for Coastal cruising or extended blue water cruising. If you want a classic well built and maintained woody "Pacifica" is your boat. Call for a showing!
- Present owner since acquiring "Pacifica" in 2002 has done the following; Hull Rebuild Replaced Mast and all Standing Rigging 2007 Harkien-Slides System installed for Mainsail Track Added Schaefer furler to staysail Replaced Electrical System and relocated batteries Replaced Galley and Stove with Origo Alcohol Stove / Oven Replace Head and all Plumbing New Sail Inventory by North Sails New Electronics and instrumentation Replaced Engine Transmission
- Simrad cockpit mounted SimNet 3 Multi Displays Simrad Speed, Depth, Wind Furuno 24 Mile Radar / ChartPlotter (NavNet C-Map) w/ Remote Furuno GP-31 GPS Navigator Autopilot Simrad TP32 Tiller Pilot w/ remote Standard Horizon 402 VHF with Remote Cockpit Mike Fluxgate Compass Pioneer AM/FM/CD Player
- Starting Battery 4 / 6vdc House Batteries 110vac and 12vdc Panel Battery Isolation switches Battery Charger NewMar RM2033 Automatic Two Stage engine Driven Charging Alternators
- Deck and Rigging
- Mast and Standing Rigging new 2007 Harken Slide Mainsail track system Masthead LED Tri-Color and deck Running Lights Wood Boom with all metal rechromed Boom Crutch MOM -8 Jack Lines EPIRB ACR 406mHz Manual "Herreschoff" Windless Bow Anchor w/ 500' chain Spare Anchor w/ 45' chain and 200' rode Simrad TP-32 Tiller Pilot North Main 2009 Full batten w/ 2 reefs North Staysail 2009 North Genoa 2009 110% Masthead North Asymmetrical Spinnaker 2007 Full Winter Cover Mercury Inflatable Honda 2hp 4-stroke outboard
- Origo Alcohol Stove and Oven SS Sink Refrigeration front and top opening Pressure Fresh Water Salt water pumps
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Bill@denisonyachtsales.com / 310-871-1977