- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 496-HO 425-HP w/Bravo III Sterdrive
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(CURRENT OWNER OF 6-YEARS) LIGHT USAGE AND EXCEPTIONALLY WELL CARED FOR THIS 2002 FORMULA 370 SUPER SPORT OFFERS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 496-HO 425-HP Gas Engine's with Bravo III Sterndrives and only 365 original hours! Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Kohler Generator, Windlass Anchor, Full Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Camper-Top Enclosure w/Screens), Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Refrigerator, Full Raytheon Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, GPS w/Chartplotter, Radar), AM/FM Stereo System w/Sirius Satellite Radio & 10-Disc CD-Player / Changer, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Inside heated winter storage since new.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Passenger-friendly sportcruiser is built with comfort and performance in mind. Basically a Euro-style sportboat design with more cockpit space, less interior volume than traditional mid-cabin cruisers. Roomy cockpit provides seating for a small crowd. Opulent cabin has convertible dinette, athwartships mid-berth, compact galley. Note Walk-Through windshield, transom shower, tilt steering, flip-up helm seat. High-speed stepped hull delivers a fast ride.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Forward V-Berth w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Enclosed Head to Starboard (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Aft / Mid-Cabin Hanging Storage Locker (Cedar Lined) Air-Conditioning & Heat (Digital Control)
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Raytheon GPS w/Chartplotter Raytheon Radar AM/FM Stereo System w/Sirius Satellite Radio & 10-Disc CD-Player / CD-Changer
- (2) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger Kohler Generator (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord (2) 12V Accessory Plug-In's
- (2) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Refrigerator Transom Door Transom Shower Windlass Anchor Anchor Locker Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Walk-Through Windshield Radar Arch Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Power Engine Hatch Lift
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Bottom Paint Full Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Full Camper-Top w/Screens) (1) Windshield Wiper Horn Bravo III Sterndrives w/Stainless Steel Tie-Bar Owners Manuals Maintenance Records Remote Control Spotlight CURRENT OWNER OF 6-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Contact listing agent David Hare directly at (330) 723-7234, (330) 441-1349, or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.