- 49 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Like new 2010 Model year Beneteau 49. Two Cabin Layout, Teak decks, cockpit, optional teak overlay cockpit table, bow thruster, furling main and headsail, Full compliment of electric winchs, custom flat screen with Bose entertainment system, E120 Radar / Chartplotter, feathering three blade propeller, SS Delta anchor, full cockpit canvas, you won't find a nicer Beneteau 49. Call Bill Petersen for a personal viewing.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Beneteau 49 represents an era of truly exceptional Beneteau sailing yachts. The profile and look of the hull and deck, designed by Berret/Racoupeau, were modernized while retaining the major assets that have made Beneteau yachts admired for decades. Below decks, Nauta drew strikingly beautiful lines combined with brilliant woodwork, and superb materials to bring the Beneteau 49 to a fresh level of interior luxury.
- Two Cabin Layout Aft Cabin w/ Diagional Berth and Insuite Head and Stall Shower Lots of Storage Space Forward Cabin w/ Centerline Berth and Insuite Head and Stall Shower Lots of Storage Space Main Salon with Convertable Dinette (sleeps 2), Settee (sleeps 1), Flat Screen, Bose System, Galley, Navigation Station
- Three Burner Propane Stove and Oven Microwave Expresso Maker Double SS Sink Front Loading Refrigeration and Seperate Top Loading Freezer Large Counter Top Excellent Storage
- Electrical and Electronics
- 110vac and 110vdc Panels Starting Battery Four House Batteries Inverter Heart 2500kw Spreader Lights Bow Thruster Amplified TV Antenna 32" HDTV Flat Screen Bose Surround Sound System Stereo Satellite Reciever Electric Winches (3), Electric Windlass E-120 24mile Radar and Color Chartplotter w/ Platinum Chip ST 6002 Autopilot Raymarine Wind, Speed, Depth ICOM VHF w/ Remote in Cockpit
- Deck & Sails
- Furling Mast Furling Headsail SS Delta Anchor Electric Windlass Electric Primary Winches Electric Halyard Winch Bow Thruster Twin Wheels Open Stern Seat Swim / Boarding Step w/ Swim Ladder Teak Decks Teak Cockpit Teak Cockpit Table Propane BBQ Outboard Bracket Dodger Bimini Center Connector Wheel Covers Winch Covers Max Propeller 3 Blade Feathering Propeller
- Sail Area
- I : 55.75 ft J : 18.42 ft P : 51.67 ft E : 18.33 ft Working Sail Area : 1171.00 sq ft
- Keel Details
- Keel #1 Keel Type: Fin Ballast: 8267 lb Max Draft: 6.92 ft
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Bill Petersen 310 821 5883