- 68 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
“Dream Girl” is a custom Symbol Motoryacht built specifically for its owner.
Maintained to near perfection and over equipped!
- Entering the salon from the generous sized cockpit, one immediately recognizes the formal living room feel. "Dream Girl" has residential furniture, cherry wood interior and features a day head adjacent to the salon door. The pop-up TV opposite the settee allows the salon to become the den. The dining table forward seats 6 for a formal dinner or casual breakfast. There is ample seating for guests with occasional chairs, residential style sofa and additional chairs at the dining table. The pilothouse and galley are 4 steps up and offer maximum visibility while underway and privacy at the dock. The galley features full sized GE and Subzero appliances and the pilothouse chairs allow for company while cooking. The helm area and console are spacious and filled with plenty of electronics for long range cruising. The Stidd helm chairs offer maximum comfort and flexibility for the Captain and a companion. Moving forward from the pilothouse, the master cabin is aft and features a large bed, abundant storage storage and a private head and shower compartment. The forward guest stateroom is a rival to the master with its pedestal queen bed, private head and shower, and luxurious accommodation. The port guest stateroom features upper and lower bunks, abundant storage, and a private head with stall shower.
- Engines, Mechanical and Electrical
- Engine Room access is from the cockpit. The large space allows everything to be in its place and easily accessible for maintenance. Twin Caterpillar C-18 1000hp engines with 970 hours ZF Transmissions Northern Lights 20kW generator with remote panel in pilothouse - 973 hours Northern Lights 12kW generator with remote panel in pilothouse - 525 hours Racor fuel filters for main engines and generator Reverso oil change system Glendinning electronic controls pilothouse, flybridge and aft docking station Xantrex 4000 watt inverter Wesmar hydraulic bow and stern thrusters Wesmar hydraulic stabilizers Delta T engine room vent Algae X fuel conditioners on mains and generators Tank watch 4 holding tank monitors 30amp battery charger Shore power 1 - 250V 50A and 125V 50A (2) Glendenning cablemasters, one at stern and one port midship Wema tank gauges in pilothouse Marine Air air conditioning throughout with compressors Back up sea water pump CAT digital engine gauges Tecma Silence Plus' Heads Monitor system with high water alarms (2) Seawater pumps and intakes for redundancy Teleflex hydraulic steering with power assist Vimar light switches and covers with Cantaloupi dimmers Exterior spreader lights in flybridge Electrical outlets, interior and exterior with GFI's (where needed)
- Pilothouse Iridium Sky-Connect KVH TracVision G6 Sat TV system Trac-Net Cullular Antenna System ICOM M-602 VHF with hailer Panasonic telephone /intercom system Furuno NavNet - 1900 C/NT 10" Plotter Furuno Black bow color sounder with 600w transducer Laptop with Nobletex software 12kW 4ft Open array radar Evergreen panel mount trackball / mouse (2) Furuno MU155C 15" color monitor Simrad AP25 Autopilot Simrad FU25 Follow up steering lever (2) B&G h1000 depth, speed and wind instrument (2) Engine room cameras Cameras for aft deck and side decks Maritron Marine Security system Carlisle & Finch 10" Spotlight Flybridge Electronics ICOM M-602 VHF with hailer ACR G pirb Furuno GP1900 C/NT 10" NavNet Plotter (2) Furuno MU-155C 15" Color displays Evergreen waterproof panel mount trackball/mouse Simrad AP-25 Autopilot 2nd station Simrad FU-25 follor up steering lever (2) B&G h1000 depth, speed, wind instruments Spotlight control
- Deck and Hull
- Teak cap rail on gunnels Teak cockpit and side decks Transom door for access to platform Davit on stern platform. 1000# capacity with hydraulic boom Stainless steel sliding salon door Glendenning cockpit controls and thruster controls Side boarding gates port and starboard Large bow pulpit with plow anchor and hydraulic windlass Venturi windshield on flybridge (2) Zodiac liferafts (2) Pantagraph style watertight doors Half tower / soft top on flybridge Custom bar with varnished teak top, (4) stools, sink, icemaker, refrigerator, and grill (2) Stidd helm chairs on bridge FRP seating on flybridge with cushions Canvas covers for everything Novurania 360DL with Yamaha F40 4-Stroke
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.