- 46 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
46’ 1998 Maxum SCB - Twin 370hp Cummins, 800 Hours, 8kw Westerbeke Generator With Sound Shield And 850 Hours, 4” Danforth Compass, R21xx Radar, Raypilot 650 Autopilot, Raymarine Tri-Data, Raytheon R2x Radar, Raytheon Raychart 600xx Gps, Uniden Vhf, Two Staterooms, Two Heads, Nice Galley And Dinette, Large Salon With Entertainment Center, Hydraulic Engine Controls, Aft Deck On Bridge Outboard Motor Stored In Cockpit Mercury.
A heavy dose of European styling and great pricing made the 4600 SCB a super success for Maxum. Her appeal to budget-minded buyers is undeniable. She rides on a solid fiberglass, modified-V hull with moderate beam and a nice deadrise. The Maxum's two stateroom floorplan is arranged with the galley up, a step down from the salon level,with a dinette across and to starboard. Both head compartments are fitted with separate shower stalls, and a good deal of cherry wood is applied throughout the stylish interior. On deck, the cockpit is shaded by the flybridge overhang. A ladder leads up to the flybridge with ample guest seating and wet bar with ice maker aft of the helm, and the wide swim platform can handle a PWC.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Maxum 4600 SCB has an aerodynamic design that eases this graceful craft onto a plane quickly and smoothly. Superb tracking and a smooth, stable ride result in easy handling, comfort, and safety. The command bridge station features a double-wide adjustable helm seat plus 360-degree visibility for precision dockside handling. A fully functional entertainment center is conveniently located on the bridge and features a molded-in sink and faucet. The L-shaped lounge provides comfortable space for guests, with stowage under. The interior has abundant headroom, elegant detailing, and rich textures. There's Berber carpeting, Corian surfaces, and Ultraleather coverings. Muted colors and rich woods are accented with strategic lighting, and soft curves echo the sleek design of the exterior. The midcabin provides twin-size berths, a 110-volt outlet, and an illuminated cedar-lined closet
- Walkthrough & Specs
- 46’ 1998 Maxum SCB - Twin 370hp Cummins, 800 Hours, 8kw Westerbeke Generator With Sound Shield And 850 Hours, 4” Danforth Compass, R21xx Radar, Raypilot 650 Autopilot, Raymarine Tri-Data, Raytheon R2x Radar, Raytheon Raychart 600xx Gps, Uniden Vhf, Two Staterooms, Two Heads, Nice Galley And Dinette, Large Salon With Entertainment Center, Hydraulic Engine Controls, Aft Deck On Bridge Outboard Motor Stored In Cockpit Mercury. Length 45'11" Beam 14'4" Draft 4' Weight 30,400 Clearance 14'2" Fuel 418 gallons Water 100 gallons Waste 75 gallons Hull Type: Modified V Deadrise aft: 9 degrees
- Accommodations Generous space in that features a large salon, galley, two heads each with a stall shower and two staterooms one with twin berths the master stateroom with walkaround queen berth, stereo, TV/VCR. Salon has airconditioning revese cycle heat, TV/VCR, stereo, optional cherry interior panels and solids. There is a large U shaped sofa on the starboard side of the salon. The dinette is on the starboard side up a step and is face to face. Windshield forward allows natural light to fill the cabin and galley and dinette. Galley Galley is on the port side of the vessel on the salon level, ideal for entertaining. Refrigerator/Freezer Microwave Stove top Central Vac system Flush mounted sink w/single lever faucet Storage in drawers & cabinets Deck Large aft deck area that has a partial cover from the flybridge hardtop. There is an icemaker, cockpit dodger, flybridge cover and bridge sun pad. Electronics 8kw Westerbeke Generator With Sound Shield And 850 Hours 4” Danforth Compass R21xx Radar Raypilot 650 Autopilot Raymarine Tri-Data Raytheon R2x Radar Raytheon Raychart 600xx Gps Uniden Vhf
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.