- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- SP 135 6-cylinder Diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
ISLAND EYES represents great value in an affordable live-aboard excursion trawler. The Albin 43 Sun Deck has all the interior and exterior space you can get in a FlyBridge Trawler, with proven sea worthiness, spacious and comfortable accommodations with dependable twin diesel engine power.
The owner is ready to sell this boat. 2009 Insurance survey available. Port fuel tank just replaced and engine room detailed. *Inspect and make an offer.
- ISLAND EYES is a 2-Cabin, 2-Head split-plan, Galley down; Raised-Aft Deck trawler. This design is the most practical and spacious of the trawler styles. V-berth forward with head and storage just aft. Galley down to starboard and dinette to port. Up into the main Salon that features comfortable seating and chairs with an entertainment center forward to port. Aft is the Master stateroom with Island Queen berth on centerline, ensuite head with shower and tub. Lots of storage. The bottom is clean, the gelcoat and exterior varnish are all in nice condition. The teak decks are solid. This is a nice older trawler in very good overall condition. You can travel in comfort with dependability at a budget price.
- HULL and DECK
- White topsides White house and Flybridge Blue boot stripe Flared bow Blue bottom Teak exterior decks Varnished teak exterior cap and hand rails Stainless steel railing supports Bronze window ports Gelcoat hull and house, deck with Teak strip Custom stainless steel davit system Flybridge Bimini top Radar arch Construction: Hull and deck are hand laid fiberglass (FRP), glassed in FRP stringer and bulkhead system. Barrier coated bottom Swim Platform – Extended stern teak wood swim platform. Deck Features: Wide side decks from mid ship forward to bow Varnished hand rails port and starboard with stainless steel stanchions Port and starboard salon side deck entrance doors Bow anchor pulpit with anchor roller and windlass Raised aft sundeck with fiberglass rooftop and side step access Flybridge with full Helm station and bench seating port and starboard Radar arch Flybridge double Bimini top Aft Sun Deck Weather panels Transom dinghy davits Aft cabin hull window ports Transom ladder Swim platform swim ladder Electric anchor windlass Teak swim platform Hull rub rail FLYBRIDGE Features: Helm station to starboard Polaris VHF radio Garmin 4212 GPS Plotter Interphase Seascout Sandpiper DL Depth Azimuth 1000 compass Raymarine ST-40 Simrad Robertson AP 11 AutoPilot Helm and navigators chairs Venturi windshield with stainless steel grab rail frame Bimini top forward and aft Under helm storage Rear-facing bench seating port and starboard Wheel steering Dock box locker storage Non-skid deck on Flybridge AFT SUN DECK: Fiberglass hardtop Teak deck Wicker furniture Teak folding table Teak folding chairs Enclosed on deck 12-volt refrigerator Stainless steel and teak step ladder to Flybridge Opening deck hatch to aft cabin Transom mounted custom stainless steel davits Outboard motor mount Magna BBQ grill
- PILOTHOUSE SALON
- The Pilothouse Salon can be entered from either the port or starboard side deck through side doors. The salon features a full lower Helm station to starboard forward. In the salon to starboard aft are chairs and corner table with magazine racks outboard. The portside of the salon has an Entertainment center forward and a chair with storage cabinet aft. Large opening windows with curtains make for a bright and airy environment. Forward Helm Starboard: Step storage at side door Stainless steel rimmed teak wheel Water tank gauges Manual bilge pump Morse engine controls Furuno GP 1610CFS Plotter Robertson AP-11 Auto Pilot Uniden Solara VHF Radio Sandpiper DL digital depth indicator Aqua Meter compass Sony CDX-GT 10W CD stereo Electrical panel at Stairs to galley Starboard helm side door with screen Salon – Mid Ship: TV/Entertainment center to port with 26” Polaroid HDMI Monitor Double teak overhead handrails (4) overhead 12 volt lights Teak parquet floor Port and starboard door step storage Engine room access floor hatches (2) lounge chairs Sofa chair seating End Table Magazine racks Storage cabinet Insulated overhead
- ACCOMMODATIONS BELOW
- Galley and Dinette : "L" shaped galley down to starboard Norcold AC/DC refrigerator and freezer Double SS Sink Countertop storage fore and aft Panasonic built-in microwave Princess 3 burner stove with oven Dinette to port with hi-lo table and bench seating Outboard storage Under seat storage Hella fan Opening window ports Floor bilge access hatch with storage liner 3 steps up to Salon Starboard electrical panel at Salon stairs V-Berth (Forward): Extra-large V-berths V-berth filler cushion Opening overhead hatch Port and starboard opening window ports Reading lamps Varnished teak panel finish Port and starboard overhead lights Cabinet storage Under bunk drawer storage Floor/bilge storage Teak Parquet floor Privacy door Hella fan to starboard Starboard hanging locker with 2 drawers under Head - aft to Port: Molded sink and vanity Privacy door Vanity mirror Wall mounted mirror Vanity storage Additional storage Manual marine toilet Master Stateroom Aft: Queen berth Water tanks under bunk Outboard lockers and shelf storage (8) Opening window ports Overhead hatch to Starboard Reading lamps Bedside bureau cabinets Window curtains Gangway stairs Sylvania15" Flat-screen TV Teak finish surfaces Ensuite head to starboard Shower with tub Vanity and sink Storage Electric marine toilet
- (2) Group 4D batteries (1) 27 Generator battery (4) Trojan 6 volt batteries (2009) Onan 8 KW Generator 1850 hours Marine Air 12,000 BTU salon EMC 12,000 BTU aft stateroom (2)Shore power dockside connections (2) Shore power cables Main AC-DC distribution breaker panel Main battery switches
- Twin Ford Lehman Sp 135-hp, 6-cylinder diesel engines with 2780 hours 5-2012 Borg Warner Velvet drive transmissions Double Racor fuel filter system Recently serviced heat exchangers Teleflex dual station hydraulic steering Twin rudders - bronze Twin Strut - bronze SS 1 3/4 Twin prop shafts Engine synchronizer Morse controls Bilge ventilation blowers (2) Bilge pumps 6-gallon water heater 40-gallon holding tank, with macerator Port fuel tank just replaced (2012)
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- Lofrans Tigress electric anchor windlass with deck foot switch control Fortress FX -37Aluminum anchor Galvanized plow anchor Yamaha 15 HP 2 Stroke (2009) AB RIB 320 VS (2000) Spare propellers Railing covers Window covers
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Broker: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 401-683-7005 ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 410-263-0193 STUART- FL: Broker: Prescott Brown Cell: 772-538-2140 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 231-526-4378 CHICAGO-IL: Broker: Ryan McPheeters Cell: 312-860-9474 E-mail: email@example.com MANTOLOKING-NJ : Broker: Jonathan Wilkes Cell: 201-918-1590 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 732-477-6700