- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4-107 FWC diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
PRIDE N' JOY is a Classic Hinckley Pilot 35. Well built and offshore solid. The Pilot 35 is a proven vessel. This Classic is original and in great shape.
- PRIDE N' JOY is an original Hinckley Pilot 35. Built in 1965 for Henry R. Hinckley and originally named JAAN TOO. The current owner purchased her in 1999 and kept her in fresh water in Lake Michigan until November 2010. Properly maintained over the years, PRIDE N’ JOY has had many upgrades and has had regular care. All original manuals and a documented service history are available.
- HULL and DECK
- White Gelcoat topsides White deck and house with molded nonskid on decks Blue boot stripe Light blue cove stripe Red bottom – bottom stripped, surveyed, and new paint 2011 – Micron Extra with Biolux Stainless steel bow and stern pulpits Stainless steel side stanchions Stainless steel bow anchor roller Wooden rigging rollers Opening forward cabin hatch Sliding gangway top cabin entry with slat boards Construction: Hand laid fiberglass hull and molded fiberglass deck Deck is set into a 6” hull flange, then bolted and fiberglass to form a permanent hull to deck joint Non-skid deck surfaces and cockpit floor are molded into the fiberglass finish 4200 lb lead keel is fastened with ¾” Everdur bolts Cockpit bridge deck forward into cabin below Two spacious sail lockers are in cockpit Fiberglass winch pads Pedestal steering Stainless Steel bow pulpit and stern pulpit Stainless Steel life line stanchions Teak toe rail Teak cabin top hand rails Teak cockpit coamings Deck stepped main mast
- Additional Equipment
- Danforth # 20 HT anchor Yachtsman #35 anchor Stowable Rope and PVC swim ladder Fenders and docklines Boat hook (6) life jackets (2) adult safety harness Horse shoe life ring Radar reflector Fog horn Flares Fire extinguishers Flag halyard Yacht Ensign Flag Ships bell Throw cushion
- Edson pedestal wheel steering 28” destroyer wheel with Elk hide wrap Cockpit cushions Teak cockpit side coamings Binnacle mounted compass Cockpit dodger Cockpit awning Custom cockpit movable table Engine gauge panel flush mounted at forward end of cockpit Throttle and shift lever AutoHelm ST 4000 Autopilot Cabin bulkhead mounted instruments This large cockpit has teak coamings with winch pockets, non-skid cockpit sole with drainage scuppers. There is molded nonskid surface on the seat tops that open for storage.
- ACCOMMODATIONS BELOW
- The Pilot 35 Offshore layout sleeps 6 in two cabins. The interior finish is varnished mahogany, with teak and holly cabin sole. The forward cabin has V-berths with a seat in between the bunks Aft of the V-berth to port is the enclosed private head Main cabin is mid ship with outboard port and starboard pilot berths Main cabin port and starboard pull out transom berth seating Galley is aft with oven to port and Stainless steel sink , also lift top ice box to starboard Painted white overhead All berths have foam rubber mattresses with blue duck covers with white piping Interior 12 volt lighting FORWARD MASTER STATEROOM V-Berth forward Opening overhead hatch Forepeak access doors to chain locker Port light windows Outboard shelves Drop front storage lockers under bunk AFT - GALLEY: The Galley is U-shaped and aft in the main cabin. (3) burner LPG stove with oven to port Stainless steel sink with faucet and hot and cold pressurized water aft Lift top Ice box with chart drawer storage, dish storage and locker space to starboard Storage and shelves NAV STATION - ICE BOX TOP COUNTER (Aft to starboard) Starboard side galley countertop/ice box top serves as the navigation table. Furuno Radar 1720 display Apelco 5110 VHF Radio Autohelm ST 4000 Autopilot (helm mounted) Garmin GPS 78SC hand held – 2010 Garmin GPS 76 hand held ST-60 Digital depth MAIN SALON: Full-Width The Main Cabin has a pull-out port and starboard transom berth seating arrangement: Fold-down bulkhead mounted varnish mahogany table Outboard port and starboard pilot berths Storage drawers under pilot berths and the transom berths Hanging lockers forward of the starboard berths Weems and Plath clock and barometer HEAD: To port, aft of the forward V- berth area Stainless steel sink Hot and cold pressurized water Shower with mixing valve faucet Mirror Storage lockers Wilcox Crittendon manual marine toilet and retrofit holding tank Access door from main cabin
- SAILS and RIGGING
- Hinckley Aluminum main mast single spreader spar and boom with 1x19 wire standing rigging. Harken roller-furling headstay Insulated backstay Spreader lights Jib sheet blocks Genoaturning blocks Jiffy main sail reefing system Main sheet traveler system 2 sets - Jib sheets Spinnaker sheets and spinnaker pole WINCHES: (2) Barient #22 – 2 speed/self-tailing (4) Winch handles Mast-mounted manual halyard winches SAILS: Doyle main sail - 2003 155% Doyle Jib sail - 2003 APC (pole less) spinnaker - 2005
- 12-Volt DC system: (2) 12 volt batteries charged by the engine alternator Separate engine starting battery with engine alternator charging
- Westerbeke: 1965 FWC 4-107 35-hp diesel engine. Eng hrs = 1681 hrs (Feb 2012) Paragon marine transmission Two blade propeller Remote oil filter Vernalift exhaust muffler Audible engine alarms for low oil pressure and high engine temperature Allcraft stainless steel water heater – 2007 Rule 300 automatic bilge pump New engine mounts – 2004 New propeller - 2004 New stainless steel prop shaft, stuffing box and packing gland – 2004 20-gallon retro-fit stainless steel holding tank
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 or E-mail: email@example.com ? Broker: Wythe Ingebritson Cell: 207-664-8111 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Broker: Joe Dwyer Cell: 401-578-2919 or E-mail: email@example.com Office: 401-683-7005 ANNAPOLIS, MD : Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org om Office: 410-263-0095 STUART-FL: Broker: Tripper Vincent Cell: 561-262-3900 or E-mail: email@example.com Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 or E-mail: email@example.com Office: 231-526-4378