- 49 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
All canvas replaced (Dec. 2012). Great Condition. Call today!
- Displacement: 45000
- Total Power: 660 Cruising Speed: 27 Max Speed: 31
- Fuel: 760 Fresh Water: 176
- Vessel Walkthrough
- "Freedom" has two cabins, two heads, down galley layout with fully air-conditioned, enclosed helm deck and roomy cockpit. The cabin sole is varnished teak and holly. The entire interior is naturally ventilated with generous opening stainless ports, overhead hatches, and reverse cycle air conditioning and heat.
- U-shaped settee in indigo blue ultrasuede fabric Significant storage beneath and a hi/low table in teak Aft forward facing bureau inboard Sony AM/FM/CD stereo Additional storage 27" Samsung TV (new)
- A large U-shaped Galley is aft to port with abundant counter space and storage. The sink is recessed Corian with teak cutting board and the refrigeration system consists of two Grunnert Holding Plate refrigerators w/top loading freezer. Sharp microwave Convection oven Princess electric stove - (4) burners Garbage disposal Holding Plate deep freeze
- Island double with full-sized chart drawer under Two closing stowage drawers Overhead hatch Opening ports provided excellent light &ventilation Abundant storage in a hanging locker Built-in drawers to port and starboard 15" Flat screen TV
- Guest Stateroom
- Oversized single berth Several large drawers Over/under washer and dryer
- Hatch polished Lewmar on hardtop Forward windows open Extension of teak on helm deck Fixed companion helm bench U-line ice maker Radar bracket s/s attached to mast Semi rigid aft enclosure w/sliding windows and screens Teak decking on side decks and cockpit Powered center opening window Complete screens on all windows Transom mounted davit EZZCY enclosure New canvas throughout (December 2011)
- Twin 3196TA Caterpillar engines with 935 original hrs. Four Marine Air reverse cycle A/C with remote, 2 on helm deck Racor cross-fuel filter system Onan 13.5KW sound shield generator 8HP side power with joy stick bow thruster Additional forward fuel tank 12 volt oil change system Electrical primer for both engines and gen set
- Battery condition indicator Breaker panel Flourescent light with aqua signal Eight chrome reading lights Six extra 20-AMP A/C or D/C circuit breakers Glendenning shore power
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.