Her way is the ultimate sports cruiser. She offers so much from accommodation for 8, speeds to 43 knots on shallow draft Arneson drives.
Her way features all the latest, electronics, satellite communication and entertainment, open sunroof and large garage for the water toys.
She is truly spectacular with the custom silver grey combination.
BRAND NEW MTU ENGINES WITH FULL WARRANTIES (NOT REBUILT)!!!
- Displacement: 112000
- Total Power: 2000 Cruising Speed: 30 Max Speed: 43
- Fuel: 1559 Fresh Water: 529
- Principal Features
- Garage for optional tender and Jet ski Fixed bathing platform Hot and cold swim shower Wet bar with ice maker, cool chest and sink with hot and cold water Ceramic griddle in cockpit Radar, chart plotter and GPS navigator Autopilot Power-assisted steering Electronic speed log, depth sounder and VHF radio Trim tabs Hydraulic bow thruster (30hp) Hydraulic stern thruster (30hp) Flatscreen television in all cabins (excluding crew) Surround sound system for deck saloon and aft master stateroom Ceramic hob, microwave combination oven, refrigerator, freezer and slim line dishwasher Hot and cold water system Automatic fire extinguishing system for engine room Automatic bilge pumps Slow speed generators with silent exhaust AC shore power/battery charger All cabin air conditioning Remote control spotlight Electric winch with foredeck and console control Toilet system with holding tank Fresh-water marina connection Teak cockpit, bathing platform and steps Teak side decks Opening hardtop roof Crew quarters Antifouling
- Hand-laid GRP Gel coat including stripes Vinylester skin coat with powder bound mat Stitched multi-axial reinforced single skin bottom Balsa cored hull topsides PVC foam cored deck and superstructure Hull stiffened with longitudinal stringers supported by transverse bulkheads and floors
- Fittings in stainless steel Pair of bow cleats and fairleads Three pairs of spring cleats and chafing bars Pair of stern cleats and fairleads Pulpit and cockpit rails Stainless steel fendering with rubber insert Curved safety glass windscreen with windscreen wipers and washers Stainless steel bow roller with anchor stop Stainless steel bow plate 40kg anchor with 70m of 10mm chain (galvanized) Electric winch and capstan with foredeck and cockpit controls 24v 2 x stern electric capstan winches Chain locker and fender stowage Fender tie bar under anchor locker lid 3 x pantograph windscreen wipers 24v and washers Windscreen cover Fuel fillers port and starboard Fresh-water filler IMCO navigation lights Remote controlled spotlight Teak side decks Low-level courtesy lighting on side decks 24v Sunbathing pad Rope lockers Deck wash outlets forward and aft Ensign staff and socket
- Bathing Platform
- Cockpit access steps on port and starboard side of garage Garage for optional tender and jet ski (subject to layout option) Fixed bathing platform Teak laid bathing platform and steps Hot and cold hand held swimming shower Fresh-water marina connection TV and telephone marina connection Fold-out stainless steel swimming ladder USA specification only: dockside connection AC 1 X 100 amp Glendinning Cable master
- Aft Cockpit
- Self-draining Stern safety gates Upholstered seating around cockpit table Table with folding leaf Upholstered stern seat and sunbather Wet bar with ice maker, cool chest and sink with hot and cold water Teak cockpit floor Low-level courtesy lighting 24v Boat hook Sliding cockpit doors to deck saloon Engine room access hatch 2 x stern capstan winches and fairleads Overhead lighting forward 4 x marine speakers connected to CD/radio Remote keypad for CD/radio Fire extinguisher Electric 3m Canopy for aft cockpit Stainless steel passerelle in lieu of standard Electric BBQ grill-Gaganeau lava coal in lieu of standard ceramic griddle Micro commander portable engine controls on wondering lead Underwater lights DC X 7 - 55 Watt 24v Halogen bulb 6 x Sony waterproof speakers connected to the central media server via the car stereo unit
- Deck Saloon
- Dining area with table Sofa seating group with coffee table Scatter cushions 42" plasma television and CD/DVD surround-sound system CD/radio for aft cockpit Halogen overhead lighting 24v Low-level lighting Double AC sockets Air conditioning Drinks cupboard Large opening sunroof Access stairs to crew quarters Teak flooring Telephone point Stainless steel framed sliding patio doors with curtains and tiebacks Cherry-Satin finish U shape seating on the starboard side with coffee table to suit in lieu of standard All interior hand rails to be wrapped in chocolate leather
- Lower Deck Lobby
- Stairs leading from helm area Halogen overhead lighting Fitted carpet Step lights Doors leading to accommodation cabins and day head
- Helm Console
- Electric helm seat Co-pilots seats Chart area Console with burr effect walnut fascia Power-assisted steering Wood rimmed steering wheel Single lever engine controls Radar/Chart plotter with GPS (2 X displays Autopilot Full analogue engine instrumentation Depth and speed displays Rudder angle indicator Fresh-water gauge Fuel gauge VHF radio (dual station) Trim tab controls Waterproof plug and socket Compass (manual) Horn controls Windscreen wipers and washers control Hand-held fire extinguisher Foredeck winch control Remote spotlight control Breaker panels located below helm Main control panel (AC/DC) with generators control Side opening doors to side decks Telephone socket (port side) Double AC socket Staircase leading to lower deck accommodation
- Aft Master Stateroom
- Double berth with foam mattress Storage beneath berth and drawers in berth sides Sofa LCD flatscreen television (20") DVD/CD surround-sound system Bedside table with drawer 2 x reading lights 24v 3 x large vertical portholes each side with blinds (centre opening with mosquito screen, outer ones fixed) Dressing table with lift up vanity lid and low-back chair Halogen overhead lighting 24v Double AC sockets Air conditioning Fitted carpet 2 x telephone points (dressing table and port side table) Door to en suite Sharp Aquos 32" LCD TV in lieu of standard Sony centralized PC media receivers in each cabin Safe - 2 brick- with key lock Sprung mattress for double bed
- Aft Master Walk-in Wardrobe
- Hanging rails Drawers Shelves Full-length mirror Halogen overhead lighting 24v Fitted carpet Door to master stateroom
- Master Ensuite
- Tecma toilet 24v 2 x washbasins Taps and accessories (toothbrush and glass holder, soap dish, towel rails) Hot and cold water Separate shower compartment Extractor fan Mirrored vanity unit Shelved cupboard Halogen overhead lighting 24v Opening porthole with mosquito screen and Venetian blind Shaver socket 240/110v Air conditioning outlet Granite vanity top and flooring Door to master stateroom
- Forward VIP Stateroom
- Double berth with foam mattress Storage beneath berth Drawer in berth base end Hanging wardrobe Shelved cupboard Halogen overhead lighting 24v Bedside reading lighting 24v Opening portholes with mosquito screen and curtains or blinds Skylight Double AC socket Air conditioning LCD flatscreen television (15") DVD/CD player 2 x telephone points (1 x aft, 1 x forward) Fitted carpet Door to en suite Cherry- Satin finish DVD-Sony DAV-D150 DVD/CD/VCR 5, Cinema surround sound system linked to TV in lieu of standard DVD in the Fwd VIP stateroom Sharp Aquos 26" LCD TV in lieu of standard Safe - 2 brick - with key lock Sprung mattress for double bed
- Forward VIP Ensuite
- Tecma toilet 24v Washbasin Taps and accessories (toothbrush and glass holder, soap dish, towel rails Hot and cold water Separate shower compartment Extractor fan Mirrored vanity unit Shelved cupboard Halogen overhead lighting 24v Opening porthole with mosquito screen and Venetian blind Shaver socket 240/110v Air conditioning outlet Granite vanity top and flooring Door to stateroom
- Starboard Guest Stateroom
- 2 x single berths with foam mattresses Bedside unit with drawer Under berth storage 2 x reading lights 24v Wardrobe with mirrored door Halogen overhead lighting 24v Opening porthole with mosquito screen and blind Double AC socket Door to en suite Air conditioning LCD flatscreen television (15") DVD/CD player Telephone point (bedside table) Fitted carpet Doors to en suite and lobby Sony centralized PC media server connected to media receivers in each cabin
- Starboard Ensuite
- Tecma toilet 24v Washbasin Tabs and accessories (toothbrush and glass holder soap dish, towel rails) Hot and cold water Separate shower compartment Extractor fan Mirrored vanity unit Shelved cupboard Halogen overhead light 24v Opening porthole with mosquito screen and Venetian blind Shaver socket 240/110v Air conditioning outlet Granite vanity top and flooring Door to starboard guest cabin
- Port Guest Cabin
- 2 x single bunk berths Bedside unit with drawer 2 x reading lights 24v Hanging wardrobe with mirrored door Halogen overhead lighting 24v Opening porthole with mosquito screen and curtain Double AC socket Air conditioning LCD flatscreen television (15") DVD/CD player Telephone point (bedside unit) Door to en suite and lobby Sony centralized PC media server connected to media receivers in each cabin
- Port Ensuite/ Dayhead
- Tecma toilet 24v Washbasin Taps and accessories (toothbrush and glass holder, soap dish, towel rails) Hot and cold water Separate shower compartment Extractor fan Mirrored vanity unit Shelved cupboard Halogen overhead lighting 24v Opening porthole with mosquito screen and Venetian blind Shaver socket 240/110v Air conditioning outlet Granite vanity top and flooring Door to port guest cabin and lobby
- Galley/Crew Mess
- 4 - ring ceramic hob with overhead extractor Microwave/Oven (full size oven to be located in the Galley in lieu of standard) American style fridge/freezer (Whirlpool) Washer/Dryer Dishwasher Hot and cold water Sink and drainer Rubbish bin Cupboard and drawer stowage Double AC sockets Telephone point Hand-held fire extinguisher Opening porthole with mosquito screen Air conditioning Fire blanket First AID kit Halogen overhead lighting 24v Spotlights under top box lockers VHF second station handset CD/radio with two speakers Crew mess with fold down table and stools Wine cooler (slim line WC15) Separate washing machine and tumble dryer in lieu Sharp 15" Aquos LCD TV and Sony DVX-11A DVD/CD/MP3 for the crew cabin Full with Miele dishwasher (G863SCVI) in lieu of standard
- Crew Cabin
- 2 x single bunk berths with foam mattresses Reading lights 24v Wardrobe Halogen overhead lighting 24v Opening porthole with mosquito screen and curtain Air conditioning Double AC socket Fitted carpet
- Crew Toilet/Shower
- Tecma toilet 24v Washbasin Taps and accessories Hot and cold water Shaver socket 240/110v Opening porthole with mosquito screen and Venetian blind Shower
- Engine Area
- Brand new engines with full warranties!!! Soundproofing throughout engine room Separate fuel filters with water alarms Fuel tank with electric sender unit Automatic FM200 fire extinguisher with engine/generator and fan shutdown Automatic bilge and flood pump Manual bilge pump 2 x extractor fans (AC) 24v Hydraulic pump for trim tabs, gangway and garage door Hydraulic power steering from engine driven pump
- Electrical System
- USA specification only: 2 x 28kW @ 60Hz slow speed KOHLER generator with underwater silent exhaust and sound box Dockside connection AC 1 X 100amp Glendinning cable master Galvanic isolator 24v and 12v DC electrical system with full circuit breaker protection 8 x engine batteries 24v circuit 6 x domestic batteries 12v circuit Alternator split charging system Remote battery switches controlled from locker in cockpit 95 amp battery charger for 24v circuits 40 amp battery charger for 12v circuits 200 liter clarifier with 2 x 2kW immersion heaters AC sockets throughout theboat 24v hand-held light and cable Air Horn upgraded to twin Kahlenburg Two Kohler 28kw 60Hz in lieu of standard two Kohler 20kw 60Hz.
- Underwater Gear
- Seawater strainers - 2 x main engines/1 x generators Seacock on all underwater fittings Full cathodic bonding system zinc anodes Hydraulic bow thruster (30hp) Hydraulic stern thruster (30hp) Hydraulic trim tabs 24v Antifouling
- 24v hydraulic pump for trim tabs, gangway and garage door Hydraulic power steering from engine driven pump Tecma toilets 24v with 1 switch control (incorporating tank level indication) Toilets discharging overboard or to black water tank Black wastewater tank discharging to dockside or overboard through 24v macerator pump Fresh - water tank with sending unit 24v fresh-water pressure system 200- liter clarifier with 2 x 2kW immersion heaters Hot water circulating pump Washbasins, showers, air conditioning fan unit discharging to grey waste sump Grey wastewater sump with overboard discharge (24v) Chilled water air conditioning system (reverse cycle) Automatic bilge and flood pump in each watertight compartment
- Boat hook Mooring ropes Fenders Spare bulbs and fuses Vacuum cleaner
- Additional Options
- 5 - zone TV camera Circular ceiling blinds for opening top Electric awning - aft 2 Furuno Navnets with radar & GPS Enlarged galley with full-size refrigerator and extra storage 2 special racks for SeaDoos in garage Special option- Bow & Stern thrusters-simultaneous operation Satellite Telephone Satellite TV Booster cell antenna 2 custom poufee seats in salon Furuno Nav Net 2 in lieu of standard Nav Net MTU Engine option, Blue line comfort displays twin installation at helm 95 Predator style wet bar Crane for tender launch and recovery including roller system Black Antifouling in lieu of standard 2 lite rafts mounted
- Not for sale to U.S. buyers while in U.S. waters.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.