- Beam: 20 Displacement: 143300
- Total Power: 1400 Cruising Speed: 18 Max Speed: 22
- Fuel: 2250 Fresh Water: 420
- General Arrangement
- Custom built with an impeccable lineage, her interior and exterior composition, use of quality materials, incomparable joinery workmanship, thoughtful and functional layout, superior electronics and AV packages, innovative exclusive, top choice fabrics, accessories, and soft goods will appeal to the discriminating masses.
- Aft Deck
- Entrance aboard the DECK OF CARDS is from either forward port or starboard wing gates on the walk-around decks or the port and starboard gates located at the expansive Aft Deck. This covered area is 13' in length and has plenty of walk around room even with an 8' long cherry wood table that accommodates 8 diners with ease supported by an aft bench seat (storage underneath) and 4 free standing wooden, ladder back chairs. On the starboard side is a molded-in cabinet housing a covered 26" Fire Magic gas grill with lift top with sink and stowage underneath. To port is the 10 step staircase allowing easy access to the Bridge Deck with a stainless steel and plexi-glass sliding hatch for Aft Deck weather protection. Above the grill is a cabinet lodging the stereo volume control, double 110volt outlet, and the switches for the underwater transom lights, 8 Aft Deck overhead lights, 10 side deck lights, and the staircase safety lights. There are 2 port and starboard Maxwell 2200 controlled Warping Winches along with 2-18" stainless steel cleats and hauseyes. There is a 6" teak cap rail with a very substantial 2" stainless steel rail completely around the deck, fiberglass rub rail with stainless steel cap on low aft hull sides and stainless steel handrails on sides of Aft Deck stairs. A Dacron sunshade spans the Bridge Deck to the Aft rail.
- Swim Platform
- This deck has a 7' in-deck storage locker, 3-2" stainless steel removable hoop rails and 2-18" mooring cleats. The teak Swim Platform also contains a concealed swimming ladder in folding storage well under the deck, built-in shower with hot/cold water above the platform, and 2 Zinc anodes on the transom. 2 bulkhead mounted cabinets - 1 for dry storage and the other with fresh and salt water faucets and shower attachment. An aircraft style water-tight door on centerline of the Euro-transom, affords entry to the Aft accommodations section and the Engine Room.
- Enter the Main Salon via the 9' stainless steel Aft Deck Trend sliding door, the 17' long Salon is sophisticated, stylish open, and airy; extremely well arranged. The entire port side to forward bulkhead is mirrored. Beneath this mirror continuing along the port side of the Salon is a custom designed radius corner settee covered in imported coordinating fabric with storage beneath. This settee has a small incorporated end table with 2 opening drawers on each end A 4' dual pedestal cherry wood coffee table and 2 fashionable wood based barrel-shaped chairs encased in black were added to complete the space. Aft of the settee are built-in cabinets housing a marble-topped wet bar with stainless sink, a small liquor cabinet below and a U-Line refrigerator with built-in icemaker. The entire length of the Salon on the starboard side is an integrated cabinet that is essential to the room without overpowering it. Beginning forward on the bulkhead is an open cabinet with a lower section with built-in bottle storage and a storage shelf above. The 10 door lower cabinet displays 1-16 bottle U-Line Wine Cooler, flocked china stowage and service for 12 in 2 cabinets. There is a 42" Fujitsu Flat Screen Plasma TV on an Auton electronic High/Low lift. The Entertainment Center encompasses 2 cabinets aft with components consisting of 2-RCA Direct TV remotes, Harmon Kardon DC520 Dual Cassette Decks, Velodyne CT-100 SU woofer, Harmon Kardon AVR500 AV Receiver, RCA DRD420 DDS Receiver (music), RCA DRD420 DDX Receiver w/Dolby Dig., RCA VHS Commercial Advance Deck, Harmon Kardon DVD5 5 Disc Player, 8 Niles S1275 System Integrated Amplifier, Harmon Kardon AVR 630 FM Stereo, and CD and DVD storage, and wireless Niles IntelliControl. The next 2 lockers aft contain a flocked built-in storage offering safe stowage for a service of 6 in each stemware grouping: champagne flutes, martini glasses, red and white wine goblets. A general storage cabinet follows. The staircase leading to the lower accommodations and Engine Room is to port. The Salon appointments are all of cheery wood cabinetry accented by Magilite Padded Shadow box window treatments. The port and starboard windows have 2" custom wood blinds with accent curtains. The Salon door has a full length curtain. The 2 tiered relief 'crown molding' covered with Magilite and trimmed in hard cherry with radius curves surround the space and conceals the air conditioning vents, 5 stereo speakers, and 9 lights. The ambiance is further enhanced by large side windows and assorted combinations of lighting-overhead and around the perimeter. The overhead, a Horizon trademark of Starlite fixture, is trimmed in cherry wood and encompasses the room with diffused lighting by the use of 6 Halogen recessed lights. Indirect lighting installed under valances, under sofas, and curtain valances.
- The Galley/Country Kitchen is up 2 steps from the Salon and features a large Country Kitchen style Galley with Black Galaxie granite countertops, top of the line appliances, and teak and holly sole. A Dinette faces the Galley. Port and starboard are water tight, aircraft style, side entry doors. To port is the granite covered Galley countertop over 4 opening drawers and 6 large opening cabinets. There is one is a flocked glass rack on rollers, double stainless steel sink by Blanco, GE Profile Performance Sensor convection oven; Sub-Zero refrigerator with 2 freezer drawers below; GE Profile 4-burner cooktop; GE Performance Self-Cleaning Oven; GE Profile Performance Triton Tri-clean Dishwasher. 8 overhead cupboards supply an abundance of storage. Krups Stainless Toaster Oven, Broan trash compactor, KitchenAid blender, Knife Island, Mr. Coffee Machine, and 15' Magnavox TV. 7 overhead Halogen lights showcase the teak and holly floor. A Day Head is to starboard side with a Black Galaxie granite floor with gold inlay, vanity top, stainless steel sink, Grohe faucets, 2 opening cabinets, 2 overhead lights, towel rack, teak blinds, black Mansfield Vacuum toilet, and independent air conditioning. Aft of the Day Head is an 8 step staircase to the Bridge Deck. The Country Kitchen is forward of the Galley. A custom cut-out with movable stools frames the 15' U-shaped leather Dinette that sets atop a 10' raised platform at deck level. The magnificent cherry wood table is 30" x 60" surrounded by tempered glass windows allows vista views while cruising or when stationary and offers comfortable seating for 8. 6 Halogen overhead lights illuminate the space. Teak window treatments and a 3 section windshield create a bright and cheery area. Port and starboard doors access the deck. The Ship's main AC and DC electric panel is on the starboard side just forward of the Head and is extremely accessible for ease of operation or service. A 7-step staircase with banister leads down the starboard side to the Owner's and Guest accommodations and is carpeted with a protective Sunbrella color coordinated cover.
- Forward VIP Stateroom
- A stairway forward, starboard side of the Galley area leads down to a VIP Stateroom, Twin Guest Stateroom, and Master Cabin - all with en suite baths. Completely forward the huge VIP Stateroom with centerline Queen Bed covered in a chic fabric of a rich black and tan striped color scheme with coordinating shams and pillows. A beveled mirror is inset and positioned on the forward bulkhead and is a stunning backdrop for the crescent shaped padded headboard Tasteful up-lit sconces border the berth. Full cherry wood interior paneling highlights the Magelite headliner encased within a solid cherry wood soffit. To port, forward is a small cabinet housing the Glendinning Cablemaster. Port and starboard cabinets with shelves contain additional stowage. The 4 opening port lights have dead lites. 7 Halogen lights were recessed into the overhead. A smoke detector, stereo speakers, and Central Vac inlet were mounted as well. Equipment and general storage is beneath the Queen berth with dual admittance from above or via underneath drawers. The Entertainment Center houses a Toshiba 19" TV, RCA VHS, RCA Direct TV receiver, RCA DVD player; Pioneer MT2000 Mini System w/tuner D, all above 4 drawers. The VIP Head is massive with a marble topped vanity, large porcelain sink, Grohe faucet, built-in mirror, 2 opening port lites, a large double door shower with Grohe fixtures, and black Mansfield Vacuflush head. The marble flooring with inlaid gold continues into the shower. There is also a 4' marble cabinet with 2 cabinet doors on the inboard side of the room.
- Twin Guest - portside
- Commencing aft, to port, is a Twin Berth Guest Stateroom outfitted with cherry wood paneling, a upholstered valance/mirror headboard combination, a 2 drawer nightstand between the beds, 2 drawers beneath both berth, a large cedar lined hanging locker, and 2 opening port lites. The Audio Visual equipment consists of a Sony Triton 13" Flat Screen TV, RCA HiFi VHS player, RCA Direct TV, Pioneer MT2000 Mini System w/Tuner CD, and Niles flush mounted stereo speakers. Also included are the phone system and 5 overhead lights. The large ensuite Head showcases, again, a marble covered vanity with stowage below, Grohe fixtures, an opening mirrored medicine cabinet, opening port lites, black Mansfield Vacuflush toilet, and separate air conditioner. In the Foyer, next aft, are a 5 shelf utility closet and the primary GE Spacemaker Laundry Center. Resuming aft down 2 steps is the Master Cabin.
- Full Beam Master Suite
- The focal point in the Master Stateroom is the King sized centerline bed with storage from beneath and side access. Up-lit port and starboard sconces are affixed on a mirror behind and enhances the luxuriously upholstered headboard. Sumptuous bed coverings, pillow shams, and accent pillows are rich, tufted imported silk. 2 nightstands with 2 drawers each border the bed, A vanity with mirrored make-up area is flanked by 4 opening drawers and storage cabinets-positioned on the starboard side; as is a walk-in closet with built-in drawer storage. A similar, but smaller, closet is to port offering ample storage space. At the forward bulkhead is an Entertainment Center featuring a flush mounted 27" Sony Flat Screen TV, RCA Direct TV, RCA DRD480 DSS Receiver w/Dolby dig., RCA VHS player, Harmon Kardon DVDSO DVD player, Harmon Kardon AVR FM receiver, and tape and DVD stowage. A sitting area with tufted settee and storage stand with 3 drawers is to port. 4 opening port lites were installed and for added appeal, the ceiling above the bed is mirrored. Fully aft are the His and Her Heads centered by a shower with dual Grohe shower heads, a built-in seat, and storage racks. The shower floor is constructed with black marble with gold inlay accents. Each Head, mirror images, displays marble vanities with 2 drawers and 2 cabinets topped by a full width mirror, Dillaster florescent lighting, 4 side opening cabinets, black Mansfield Vacuflush toilet, towel bars and accessories, opening port lite, and 3 overhead illuminators.
- Guest/Crew Aft
- The aft section of the boat is entered via a portside circular staircase situated in the port aft section of the Salon. Protective 8 step Sunbrella runner and banister covers were installed. Perrelli floors underscore the lower Companionway. A Head with stall shower can be found on the starboard side and possess a marble vanity with porcelain sink and Grohe faucets, a double door Medicine cabinet, and opening port lite. The black tile inlaid in gold flooring continues into the stall shower with Grohe fixtures and seat. To port is the Guest Stateroom and/or additional Crew Cabin boasting over/under berths covered by a beautiful patterned bed coverings and shams, cherry wood paneling, a 3 drawer vanity with tray table, hanging locker, stowage cabinet above the lower berth, 2 drawer stowage beneath lower bed, top berth may be hinged down revamping the room for single occupancy or creating a couch for a sitting room/study, 2 opening port lites with coordinating draperies, 4 recessed overhead lights, Sony 13" TV, stereo speakers and controls, and accenting rope lighting.
- 4th Stateroom or Captain's Cabin
- Commencing aft is the Captain's Cabin or 4th Stateroom with double bed with stylish coverlet and coordinating shams and pillows. Notable features include a vanity with 4 drawers, hanging locker, 6 opening storage cupboards with shelves, 2 opening port lites covered by designer complimenting curtains, 5 overhead Halogen lights, Sony 13" TV, Stereo speakers and controls, and rope lighting.
- Utility Room
- Next aft is the large Utility Area housing the Crew's mess with a 2-burner Kenyon cooktop, microwave oven, stainless sink, and back-up G.E. Space Saver washer/dryer to starboard and to port is a SubZero refrigerator, SubZero freezer, floor to ceiling storage cupboard with 4 shelves. A wrap-around work station with double doors, 6 overhead cabinets, 2 shelves, 7 overheads lights, and a smoke detector. 2 opening steps lead up to the center aft door into the Lazarette and/or out to the Swim Platform.
- The Lazarette allows access to the rudder post, 20 gal Raritan hot water heater, Central Vacuum system, Trace Power Conversion Center, water pressure accumulator tank, Hynautic Power Steering System, aft Glendinning Cablemaster, Acme transformer, and underwater lighting system.
- Bridge Deck
- The Flybridge is accessed by means of an interior 8 step stairway or a 9 step curves staircase from the Aft Deck. The Bridge enjoys an up-graded custom fiberglass hardtop and is fully enclosed through use of EZ2CY covers with 3 opening panels and an opening aft section. Installed onto the hardtop are 6 overhead lights, 4 stereo speakers, and an opening hatch. The Flybridge is fully air conditioned. Installed into the starboard side of the bridge Deck is a huge U-shaped couch with decorative tufted cushions, beneath stowage, bordering a matching Hilo fiberglass table on a double pedestal. To port is a Miele grill, Miele 2-burner cooktop, U-line refrigerator with icemaker, and an integrated sink with top. Additional attributes are the TracVision 4 phone and Sat TV system. The aft Boat Deck contains a Hydraulic Nautical Structure E-Z 1500 davit, Dinghy cradle, and 14' Rendova RIB with 50 hp 4-stroke outboard. Non-skid decks Heavy duty Speich stainless steel wipers with wiper washer system Variable speed control on each windshield wiper Textaline windshield cover set Instrument console with cover Automatic electric cut-off switches for safety use of Barbecue grill Integral stainless steel handrails around bar unit Stainless steel sliding hatch on Flybridge deck step opening Oversized drains with strainers on each corner of the Bridge deck with internal overboard drains Flagstaff on back of Bridge 2 Stidd 500XL Helm seats Destroyer wheel Eclipse 54410 AM FM CD Player-12v Eclipse 2 channel amp Indirect lighting system under wet bar and seats
- Integrated instrument panel with engine and monitoring system -bilge pumps, blowers, international navigation lights, etc. Northstar 962 GPS Furuno FRS1000 plotter with remote Furuno GAAS 72 mile radar 2 ICOM M127 VHF radios Simrad Robertson AP20 autopilot Naiad stabilizer controls Datamarine Depth Sounder Data Link combo: apparent wind, speed, and depth Raytheon ST60 Rudder Angle Indicator 2 Sanshin HR1002 remote spotlights 6" Danforth magnetic compass Bennett trim Tab controls and gauges Bow and stern thruster controls Chrome plated Buele air horns on top of radar arch Panasonic phone system Tank tender fuel and water management system Bilge and sump pump controls Elbex Closed Circuit TV monitor with 2 cameras - Aft Deck and Engine Room 4 station security camera screens Horizon Ship's Monitor
- Deck Equipment
- One piece hull lamination with V-shape keel Solid fiberglass hull High density foam cored construction above water line Stringers with high density foam coring Deck and superstructure foam cored reinforcement for strength Interior structural components all properly bonded to hull Strong collision bulkhead structure for extra safety High bulwark with flush mounted deck lights, 4 bulwark side doors for boarding 2 stainless steel rollers and chain stopper for anchor chain 2 vertical hydraulic Maxwell VWC3500 anchor winches 2 stainless steel 175 lb (80kg) anchors 2 high tensile 250 feet anchor chains 100' extra anchor chain 2-18" cleats and hauseyes 4 midship cleats Freshwater anchor chain wash down Heavy duty stainless steel 2" handrail Stainless flag pole on bow rail Forward deck storage locker for fenders and lines 2 Forward built-in dunnage boxes Forward deck seat Sunbathing cushion on forward deck with drink holders Heavy duty 316# stainless cleats and fairlead with rollers 100 amp service - fore and aft Stainless steel portholes Stainless steel storm covers on all port lights Dockside fresh water inlet 2 Marquipt boarding ladders Sunbrella canvas covers for Bridge, Helm seats, Aft Deck seat, windshield, and sun pad Forward cushion and seat Sunbrella exterior cushions Spur line cutters on shafts Underwater platform lights Stern docking lights
- Twin 3412E Caterpillar 1400 hp diesel engines with reduction gears Hrs: 2000 (original hours) Additional Aft Deck controls (engine gear, thruster) CAT Vision System monitor system Mathers engine controls replacing standard Hynautic controls Hynautic power steering Naiad 254 stabilizers Walker Fuel Seps for mains and generators Walker Air Seps Stern thruster - 37 hp American Bow Thruster - 38 hp control box 6 Racor 1000 fuel filters/water separator - each engine Racor filters on generator(s) Oil change pump system for mains and generators Trident hump hose for engine exhaust Sea strainers Stainless steel shafts Main and intermediate bronze struts with backing plates Shaft and rudder packing glands with maintenance free Tide Strong seals Exhaust system for engines with mufflers Stainless steel emergency tiller Engine alarm system for low oil and high water temperature 4 engine compartment blowers - 2 AC and 2 DC Delta "T" Engine Room de-mister filters Fireboy automatic/manual fire extinguishers Upgraded 15 T Marine Air chilled water air conditioning with separate compressor in Engine Room High volume AC fresh water pressure pump and 1 DC back-up pump Upgraded 5-blade propellers One set spare 5-blade propellers Engine block heaters, lightning protection system Mathers chrome plated control head Sea Recovery 1400 gpd watermaker with turbo flush Upgraded house water pumps with anti-siphon back flush Fresh water hose to filling engine and generator expansion tanks Aluminum fuel tanks with sight and electric gauges 5 electric Rule bilge pumps High water bilge alarm Bilges exhaust ventilation Sump pumps for showers Headhunter treatment system 200 gallon holding tank with macerator pump "Y" valve for holding tank dockside pump out Holding tank level indicator Marine grade lines for fresh waster system 2 Raritan 20 gallon water heaters Elbex Closed Circuit TV monitoring system camera Heavy duty Engine Room door Spacious Engine Room with diamond aluminum deck plates Double sound and heat insulated material with foam and lead combination Stainless steel overhead grab rail on each side of the engines AC florescent and DC dome lights Color coded piping system for easy identification
- 2-Northern Lights 27.5 kw (60 hz) generators with sound shields, 2400 hours Racor fuel filters and Walker fuel seps, 425 hours - port; 400 hours - starboard 4-8D batteries for gensets Fiberglass water/exhaust separator for gensets 110 or 220 volt electrical supply from generator or shore power 2 Glendinning shore power Cables Masters 50 amp with 75' cable each Shore power connection, 50 amp to isolation transformer ACME ISO boost for shore power system Select switch for AC power supply Color coded wiring for easy identification Trace 4kw Inverter/120 amp battery charger 3 Pro Mariner Battery Chargers Guest Battery vapor proof battery switch 3 Protech 4 battery chargers-1-30 amp, 2-25 amp 4 Engine start up batteries 8-200 AH gel cell batteries for ship's service power All batteries enclosed with boxes and covers Main electrical panel includes AC and DC circuit breakers 24 volt DC monitoring and main circuit breaker panel Electrolysis bonding system AC volt duplex receptacles located throughout including Engine Room Vimar switches for lighting system GFI protection for AC required outlets TV antenna on top of radar arch 24 volt to 12 volt converter for supply of 12 volt components Telephone with intercom feature, with outlets in Salon, Galley/Country Kitchen, Master Stateroom, and VIP Stateroom Exterior connector for shore phone and cable TV
- DECK OF CARDS was built by Owners who, after having several motoryachts, incorporated many innovative features into this yacht by working closely with the factory Design Team and personally visiting the project three times. She has been lightly used and fully de-bugged. DECK OF CARDS is ready for her new Owners. Quality trades are not out of consideration.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.