"Lady Grace" is a rugged 4 Stateroom Cockpit Motoryacht. She features a full Teak Interior, Galley Up, On Deck Day Head, Custom Pipewelders Hardtop with full Enclouser and a full walk-in Engineroom.
NEW INTERIOR CARPET AND ALL INTERIOR PADDED WALLS REPLACED - AUGUST 2011
- Displacement: 96813
- Cruising Speed: 19 Knots @1900 Max Speed: 23 Knots @2350 Both engines had major overhaul. Open wallet maintenance program.
- Fuel: 1900 Fresh Water: 350 Holding: Yes
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Sleeps 6 owners and guests in 3 staterooms, plus two in separate crew stateroom. The master is aft with head, shower, tub and king-size bed. There are 2 guest staterooms including 1 guest head and 1 guest shower. Crew accommodations include upper/lower berth, wet head and shower. The main deck starts with the pilothouse, which has a centerline helm with dual lever (hydraulic) clutch and throttle controls, triple windshield with inside mini-shades, windshield wipers and washers. The large console houses all the electronics. There is a three person helm seat with footrest on the aft bulkhead; television and telephone outlets, and teak sole. There is both port and starboard entry to the pilothouse. A teak cabinet in stairwell to flybridge was added. Aft on the starboard side is access to the galley, further described below. Continuing aft of galley to the dining salon located on the port side. There is a 48" round table with glass top, four chairs, and a telephone station. The starboard bulkhead is mirrored with a teak door leading to a small foyer. The forward section is the on-deck powder room, starboard is a cabinet with drawer storage and a small storage room housing the central vac system, and aft is the staircase leadng up to the flybridge. The main salon has an L-shaped couch (2008) on the port side with a teak lacquer coffee table (2008), across to starboard is the entertainmnet center with a JVC television, JVC VCR that can be piped to all rooms except master stateroom, CD Parasound HCA-600 Current Power Amp; HCA 600 current power amp, JVC RX503 AM/FM computer recorder, JVC TDW303 double cassette deck, JVC XLV23 CD player, wetbar, sink, U-line icemaker and storage, perma-pub. The carpeting and padded walls are brand new throughout (as of August 2011) All side windows have valances with indirect lighting. Aft through sliding glass doors to aft deck with two custom port and starboard wind storage areas. The aft area is fully enclosed with Eisenglass, with two large u-zips on the aft side, and a doorway accessing the cockpit. 2009 new floor and wall paper in all heads. Next to the main salon entertainment center on the starboard side is the circular staircase leading down to the master stateroom, utility room housing a Maytag full size under/over washer and dryer, plenty of storage cabinets and access to the engine room forward. Aft to the master stateroom with king size walk around bed (all foam mattress) two nightstands with 2 drawers each, two brass lamps, port side has full length cabinetry that includes make up vanity station with six drawers and Lexan chair, is a hanging locker, couch with storage below. Forward of bed is large walk-in closet that has mirror on aft end. On port side is refrigerator on bottom, wine & liquor rack above, above this is the entertainment center - Samsung TV & VCR, JVC CD player AM/FM stereo with cassette deck. Again, the carpeting and padded walls are new as of August 2011. Master head has dual sinks, whirlpool spa in full size tub with shower, exhaust fan in head, indirect lighting, telephone outlet, full height lighted closet, hatch to aft deck. Forward down the stairway in the pilothouse to VIP stateroom with queen size berth, head is aft on portside, Samsung TV, sea foam carpet, three drawers, cedar lined hanging locker, storage under berth. Aft to port is 1st guest stateroom, with two berths that join on portside and entrance to shared head with VIP stateroom, head has stall shower and Mansfield vaccu-flush heads, nightstand, four drawers, Samsung TV, JVC CD player with AM/FM stereo, hanging locker. Aft to starboard is the crew quarters with over/under berths, wet head & shower, nightstand with two drawers, two drawers under berth, hanging locker, phone system, berth lights and stereo speakers with volume controls. Up to bridge via enclosed stairwell off the salon, plexi-glass hatch slides fore and aft, Pipewelders fiberglass hardtop extends 3/4s of bridge with four sided Eisenglass enclosures, three Pompanette helm seats (mounted) with cushions, aft to port is wet bar featuring U-line refrigerator and Jenn Air grill, across to starboared is bench seating with aluminum foot rest, facing forward next aft to port is u-shaped settee facing inboard and forward with over sized table, access to salon is across to starboard. Further aft is open bridge decks with u-shaped seating facing inboard and aft on both port and starboard sides (with covers), Ev life raft, SAT fixed 406 M3 EPIRB, Marquipt low profile davit to port. All TV'S NEW (Fall 2009)
- Galley is salon level with open access to dining area and pilothouse. Frigidaire 4 burner electric stove (2008) Water heater Pressure, manual dockside water system Sharp Carousel convection/microwave oven Jenn Aire self cleaning oven Whirlpool dishwasher w/ 4 hr. delay Frigidaire trash compactor Water tank gauges Below sink spice rack (2) Lazy Susans under counter Central vacuum All storage pt & fwd sub divided Maytag full size over/under washer/dryer Upper/lower storage cabinets w/ Lexan doors New floor 2009
- The Pilot House offers full size doors on either side and great visabilty. The counsel is oversided to fit all of the nessasry electronics 72 mile Furuno radar Sea 222 SSB radio Depth sounder Robertson AP200 autopilot ICOM M120 VHF radio Hailer Datamarine speed & distance logs Chart link 71 Ritchie compass Big digital time & temp gauges Rudder angle indictor Furuno color video sounder Northstar 9400 GPS Land/cellular intercom
- The Flybridge is huge and easily accessed via a stairway comming from the Salon. Most of the bridge is covered by the Pipewelders Hardtop with a full Eisenglass Enclouser (New 2008). There is a dinning table and plenty of extra seating and for those who love the sun there are two built-in lounges aft of the Hardtop. On centerline you will find the 1998 Novurania RIB with 40 hp Yamaha and New Cover (2009). Robertson AP200 autopilot (remote) New Furuno New Garman GPS Furuno color depth sounder Datamarine digital speed & log & Depth recorder Under-counter Fridge Marquipt Low Profile Davit Robertson rudder angle indicator Ray-line electric remove search light Big Digital time & temp gauge ICOM M120 VHF radio Standard Horizon hailer/intercom Jenn-air BBQ.
- Electrical System
- (2)Onan 20 kw generators (12)batteries with parallel switch (2) Sentry 60 amp automatic battery chargers. Veritable power booster
- Deck & Hull
- "Lady Grace" was hauled in September 2010 and her bottom was painted, Running Gear & Props were painted with Prop Speed, & all Cutless Bearings were Replaced. Fiberglass deck Freshwater & saltwater wash down system Docking lights Fenders & lines Navigation lights Ideal windlass w/ chain stripper and up/down deck pads Aluminum bow rails All bridge cushions replaced (2009) Forward cushions Replaced(2007) All Eisenglass replaced (2008) SAT fixed 406 M3 EPIRB Forward deck Raised Bullworks Cushioned seat on foredeck w/ cover Glendinning cablemaster on port side (2) 50 amp cords Starboard side has TV & cable hookups Marquipt tide ride ladder 6 Man Liferaft (Needs to be re-certifed) Added extra storage in aft deck wings. Anchor
- Cockpit Equipment
- The cockpit has a large cockpit door great for fishing, diving, swimming or boarding the dingy. You will also find a proper stairway up to the large aft deck. Aft deck sunshade Hot & cold showers Dockside water Fresh & saltwater wash down with quick disconnect (6) Perko rod holders (2) Quartz lights Hailer speaker Top loading storage box Box w/ shelves Cockpit boarding step box
- Mechanical Equipment
- The vessel just returned from Maryland on its annual trip to South Florida with no problems whatsoever. Naiad 252 stabilizers Halon fire extinguishing system Hynautic hydraulic steering Electric holding tank head Lube oil transfer system Exta propeller HRO sytem watermaker 800 gpd (5)Cruiseair air conditioner compressors Fuel priming pump Algae-X on both main engines Glendinning synchronizers Walker air seps Engine room electrical gauges (2) Welltrol pumps Racor fuel filters - dual for main engine and 1 for transfer system (2) generators Fuel transfer system Exhaust system by Florida Marine tech
- The current owners have owned "Lady Grace" since 1997 and have had many great times aboard with Family and Friends. She is for sale only because they have bought a larger Motoryacht. Lady Grace is the most popular of the limited production Viking 72 Cockpit Motoryachts. She shows extremely well - most seriously for sale.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.