- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- MAG EC BRAVO 1
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
FASTECH lives up to Formula’s long standing reputation for superior quality and matchless performance. This tried and true Formula design technology ensures high performance excellence and solid, responsive handling during every run.
This 29 Formula Fastech has low hours and is easy to see in Ft. Lauderdale!
- Displacement: 7000
- Total Power: 350
- Fuel: 113 Fresh Water: 19 Holding: 2.6
- Exterior Features
- If a first glance doesn’t convince you that this boat was built with high end speeds in mind, then a closer inspection certainly will. Start with the deep V hull. Not only does it have a 24 degree deadrise, but it also has two steps, which is characteristic of the FASTech hull. The “step” actually serves to force air under the hull and thereby reduce surface friction for an even faster ride than a boat with a smooth deep V. Some builders put in one step, but Formula puts in two. NMMA Yacht Certification 10-year Structural Warranty Foam-filled continuous molded structural grid Chemically bonded & thru-bolted deck-to-hull joint Heavy-duty PVC gunwale w/stainless steel insert Concealed fiberglass anchor locker Stainless steel hardware & 316L stainless steel welded rails Stainless steel fuel fill w/integral vent Two polished Bomar® cabin venting hatches w/screens Tinted, tempered curved-glass windshield Concealed air horn Kenwood® waterproof transom-mounted stereo remote control Extended integrated swim platform w/stainless steel swim ladder Transom Shower
- Cockpit Features
- Continuous molded deck & cockpit liner Dash panels w/black, blue or red carbon-fiber finish Livorsi® Monster & Redline backlit instrumentation w/polished chrome bezels Ritchie® compass Digital depth sounder Livorsi chromed shifters/throttles w/in-handle outdrive trim switch Fingertip outdrive trim/trailer switches Safety ignition stop switches w/tethers Tilt steering wheel w/silver, red or blue accent inserts Port dash locker w/vanity mirror Auxiliary 12V outlet Illuminated waterproof accessory rocker switches w/E-T-A® circuit breakers Kenwood waterproof dash-mounted multi-feature stereo remote control iPod™/MP3 port Two 150W 6 1/2" marine-grade speakers w/polished stainless steel grilles & separate tweeters 2 JL Audio 12' Subs and AMPS VHF Radio w/ Antenna Polished stainless steel drink holders Blue/white LED courtesy lighting Integral 316L stainless steel safety rails Weather-resistant cockpit seating featuring PreFixx® coating, DriFast foam & StarLite® XL synthetic marine panel construction McLeod® electric-assist offshore-style bolsters Aft lounge seating for four w/storage beneath Side coaming storage Fire extinguisher Battery parallel emergency switch Battery disconnect switches for starting & auxiliary batteries Custom cockpit carpet w/sculptured FASTech logo Cockpit cover in color-coordinated non-fading Sunbrella acrylic fabric w/SeaMark vinyl undercoating
- Cabin Features
- Sliding/locking cabin door Ultraleather™ double bow berth Ultraleather lounge seating Décor pillows Entertainment center w/polished stainless steel sink, Corian countertop, demand water system & 25-quart Igloo® cooler Kenwood® remote control AM/FM/CD stereo w/high power output, changer control & two 150W 6 1/2" 2-way marine-grade speakers Sat Radio Head unit w/dockside pumpout Carbon monoxide detector
- Engine Features
- Top end speed of 70 MPH and a best cruise of 34.4 MPH that yielded a 16.2 GPH fuel burn that translates to a range of 216 miles with a 10% reserve. Twin engine installation Motorized hatch lift Storage area for Bimini top Courtesy lighting Fume detector Automatic fire extinguisher Thru-bolted race-style engine mounts Two marine batteries w/battery retainers Active & passive galvanic corrosion protection systems Bilge blowers Automatic bilge pump Bilge high water alarm Bennett® hydraulic dual ram trim tabs External stainless steel tie bar Stainless steel lab-finished 4-blade props (Merc) CORSA's polished stainless steel exhaust system w/silencer tips
- Additional Salesperson's Remarks
- Trailer included in sale.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.