Beautiful interior in Tommy Bahama decor. Call today to inspect this fine vessel.
- Displacement: 48400
- Total Power: 800 Cruising Speed: 27 Max Speed: 32
- Fuel: 753 Fresh Water: 170 Holding: 100
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The interior of the vessel has been professionally decorated in a Tommy Bahama motif. The Master Stateroom is forward with an island queen pedistal berth, hanging locker, drawers, lighting, air conditioning, overhead hatch and ensuite head to port with shower, electric head, sink, mirror and storage. Guest staterooms are mid ship and offer two twin berths which convert to a king, drawers, lighting, air conditioning, and hanging lockers. Galley is to port beautifully finished in cherrywood cabinets with lots of storage, counters, and a sink. Opposite is a huge L-shaped sofa in cream leather and a beige carpet.
- Double burner electric stove Refrigerator/freezer Microwave oven Pressure hot and cold water 10 gallon hot water heater Over/under storage Port light AC outlet
- Furuno radar Northsar 958 color GPS/plotter Robertson AP 200 autopilot B&G VHF radio Remote speaker Speed and distance log Compass Panasonic TV/VCR - salon Panasonic TV - master KVH TracVision DSS
- 15 kw generator in box 50 shore power service (2) 8D engine batteries (2) 8D house and thruster batteries AC/DC power panel Battery charger Battery switches
- Included is a 2003 Avon 10.5 center console jet boat which is stored in the garage. Chain windlass Remote spotlight Bimini top and enclosure Teak & holly sole Radar arch Swim platform Swim ladder Hydraulic garage door Cockpit table which converts to a sun deck, wet bar, refrigerator, sun deck pads, hot and cold shower Benzoni electric passerelle
- Engine and Mechanical
- Glendinning cable master Glendinning engine synchronizer Internal strainers Hydraulic steering Hydraulic trim tabs Mascerator Y Valve Air conditioning Marine head
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.