- 46 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Twin Volvo Penta 8.1
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The 460 is equipped with twin Volvo Pentas and features a stepped chine hull for superior handling and performance, along with the solid fiberglass hull bottom with balsa cored hull sides. Bow thruster joystick greatly enhances steering of boat into tight dock spaces. Radar arch overhead with arch lights enhance navigation.
- Total Power: Twin 420
- Fuel: 400 Fresh Water: 79 Holding: 50
- Vessel Accommodations
- The 460 features a highly functional layout with maximized living space, impressive performance and luxurious amenities. Every minute spent aboard this wonderful vessel is first class. Casual elegance envelops you whether embarking on your destination of choice or relaxing peacefully dockside. This boat belongs with someone who stands away from the crowd and appreciates high performance and high style. Women love this boat, men are envious of it.
- Helm & Cockpit
- The air conditioned helm with a panoramic view features a distinguished captain's chair with bolster and an adjacent crescent lounge companion seat. Automatic fire extinguishing system Cockpit carpet Cockpit icemaker/refrigerator Cockpit table and sunlounge Electric engine hatch Spotlight Trim tabs Windlass Anchor with rode Double helm seat
- Coffee maker Electric refrigerator/freezer Hot water system Microwave/convection oven 3 burner electric stove
- Main Salon
- The comfortable midcabin salon with ample head room does double duty as dining and lounging space.
- Master Stateroom
- Features full standing headroom and walk-around queen size island berth.
- Forward Stateroom
- The guest quarters are found in the forward stateroom. Perpendicular berths combined with a unique slide out system allow for a single or double upper bunk and a single lower bunk. Ample storage for personal belongings in the guest quarters.
- Engine Room
- Accessed by hydraulic engine hatch and down a removable ladder which makes routine checks and maintenance a much simpler task when working around twin engines. Regular maintenance and upkeep has kept this compartment in excellent working order.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.