- 82 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This vessel is new to market and ready to go!
- Beam: 20
- Cruising Speed: 19 Max Speed: 24
- Fuel: 2250 Fresh Water: 420
- Entering the main salon from the aft deck, one is greeted by the warm, inviting atmosphere created by a combination of piano finished high gloss cherry wood cabinetry with camphor burl inlays and trim. The use of rich textured fabrics; wall coverings and carpeting with indirect halogen lighting further enhance the ambiance of the room. Forward and two steps up from the salon is the gourmet galley, dining area and powder room/day head. Port and starboard aircraft style side entry doors are located forward in this area. Immediately to starboard is a curved stairwell leading up to the flybridge/helm. Another stairwell forward to starboard leads down to the full beam master stateroom with his and her baths, VIP guest stateroom and twin guest stateroom both with baths en suite. The captain and crew staterooms, utility room and engine room, located below deck aft, are accessed from the interior via a stairwell on the port side aft in the main salon.
- The main salon is accessed from the aft deck through a heavy stainless steel framed/glass sliding door. Across the starboard side is a 12' wrap around built-in sofa surrounding an oval shaped cherry wood cocktail table with a glass magazine shelf below. Built-in high gloss cherry wood cabinetry housing the wet bar. The entertainment center features a 42" plasma screen TV monitor on a remote controlled electric lift which disappears into the cabinetry. In addition, state of the art audio components offer six channel Dolby Digital home theater surround sound. A variety of lighting schemes are available to create many different moods, from subtle ambiance to day-bright reading light. Custom blinds and drapes behind cherry wood frames control privacy and light.
- The spacious galley is located forward of the salon on the port side. All countertops and backsplashes are done in a granite pattern which perfectly accents the cherry wood faced appliances and cabinets as well as the teak with holly inlay sole. The galley is open forward to the dining area with a rectangular high gloss varnished teak table surrounded on three sides by a leather settee and two hide away leather topped stools. Total seating is for six in a "country kitchen" atmosphere. A 10" LCD thin screen TV on a swivel bracket is mounted under the overhead galley cabinets making it visible from the dining table or the galley.
- The master stateroom is full beam and features a king size bed and storage beneath. Aft of the bed with entry doors port and starboard are his and her baths with Travertine marble floors and counters, Jadco fixtures, Head hunter heads and high gloss cherry/camphor wood trim. The baths are separated by an oversize Jacuzzi tub w/shower. The aft bulkhead of the stateroom is mirrored in a sunburst pattern lending to the feeling of spaciousness. Built in night stands flank the bed on either side. On the starboard side is a built-in upholstered seat and additional dresser. The forward corners of the room evidence the masterful joinerwork as gently curved cherry wood doors open to his and hers closets. Built into the forward bulkhead is the 24" TV and VCR. The stereo system and DSS receiver are built in above the TV in a cabinet.
- The VIP guest stateroom is located all the way forward. Features include a queen size bed w/storage below, 2 hanging lockers, TV with built in VCR and an AM/FM stereo /wDSS receiver. The bulkhead is mirrored in a sunburst pattern similar to the master. Built-in night stands are on either side of the berth. The en suite bath includes an oversize stall shower, Headhunter head, Jadco fixtures and Travertine marble floors and counters.
- Guest Stateroom
- The guest stateroom has twin berths separated by a built-in night stand with storage drawers below. A 10" flat screen TV is built-in overhead. A bath with stall shower, Travertine marble floors and counters, Vacuflush head and Grohe fixtures is en suite.
- Captain & Crew
- The generous captain's cabin features a double berth with custom innerspring matttress, built-in night stand with drawers below, adjustable halogen reading light and hanging locker. A 13" TV/VCR is built in overhead. The crew cabin has upper and lower berths. The upper berth is hinged and swings down to convert to a lounge. A 32" high built-in chest of drawers serves as a night stand and has a pull-out desk top extension. A 13" TV/VCR is built in over head. The crew's cabin and captain's cabin are both finished in high gloss cherry & camphor with the same attention to detail as is found throughout. Aft of the crew's cabin on the port side is the UTILITY/STORAGE ROOM with abundant storage cabinets built-in over head and below. A Sub Zero freezer and refrigerator are stacked and built in at the entrance. To starboard, aft, is a concealed 2 burner cook top and utility sink and built in wine cooler. The floor and gangways aft are covered in marine blue Pirelli rubber tiles. One double storage closet plus additional closet.
- Forward of the salon, immediately to starboard is a stairway leading to the Flybridge. This area is devided into three sections. The forward third is dedicated to the helm station with 2 Stidd helm chairs and a stainless steel destroyer style whee. The electronics array gauges & controls are a masterwork of placement and selection of equipment all within easy reach and sight of the helmsman. Aft of the helm to starboard with a built in banquet with seating for 6. Across & aft of the helm to port is a built in wet bar w/refrigerator & icemaker. Just aft on the port side is a built-in love seat for 2. The aft end of the flybridge contains to starboard a built in cabinet containing a double Miele BBQ with storage and work area. To port is a storage cabinet for glasses etc. Further aft is a 1500lb Nautical Structures davit and custom chalks for a 14.3' Rendova Rib w/50hp Yamaha and bimini top all w/cover. The entire flybridge is enclosed with EZ2CY and is airconditioned and heated w/24,000 BTU's.
- Engine Room
- Twin x 1400/hp Diesels IB 2001 Caterpillar 3412E Bilge blowers Heads - Head Hunter fresh water system Engine hour meters 120000btu Marine Air chilled water air conditioning system (3) 5 ton staged chillers Engine room sound insulation American Bow Thruster hydraulic 37 HP and emergency engine stops Hynautic engine controls Three Racor 75/1000FG fuel filters per engine Fireboy automatic/manual FE-241 fire control system Racor 500FG fuel filters each generator Caterpillar electronic fuel management system Fuel shut-off valves Fresh water cooling system (4) Bilge pumps Oil transfer system Water filtration system Smoke alarm Dripless shaft logs High water alarm Naiad stabilizers Oil temperature alarm Hynautic power hydraulic wheel steering/Shift/Thrust Engine block heaters Caterpillar electronic engine synchronizers Exits stern exhaust system 100gal holding tank Fuel prime pumps Zahnradfabrik Friedrichshafen BW195 BD3453 transmissions 2.03:1 ratios Fuel transfer pump 800gal/day Sea Recovery watermaker 80 h.p. hydraulic pump on port engine for thrusters & windlasses (2) 20gal water heaters Back-up air conditioner water pump Walker air seps AC water pump Air induction system DC water pump Engine temperature alarm Gray water sump tank Oil pressure alarm
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.