The 3176 CATs were rebuilt and updated at 500 hours by Pantropic, a Caterpillar Dealer. The CATs have a total of just over 1,000 hours and approximately 500 hours since major overhaul.
- Displacement: 34500
- Fuel: 500 Fresh Water: 150
- Vessel Walkthrough
- With her long foredeck and sleek profile, the 500 is a perfect combination of luxury and extravagance. The interior is both expansive and high style. She features 2 private staterooms and 2 heads with stall shower. There is a plush u-shaped sofa aft and a wide open salon with excellent headroom throughout. The cockpit, with triple companion seat, full wet bar and circular lounge seating can seat a small crowd. There is a reverse sport arch, wide sidedecks, and a huge engine room.
- R41 XX Raster Scan Radar Garmin 2010 C Map GPS Ray Depth Speed Ray Plot 650 AP Ray VHF
- Bow pulpit with stainless steel rails Coast Guard safety package Navigation lights Starboard transom door Circular cockpit seating with fiberglass table and filler cushion which converts to a large sunpad Aft cockpit bench seat with molded boarding step Cockpit A/C Teak sole in cockpit Wet bar with sink Glass and bottle storage ACR remote spotlight Electric windlass Anchor Forward facing fiberglass radar arch with recessed lighting Raised bimini and full aft canvas 2 trunk style fender and line storage compartments on transom Wood accent steering wheel Heater and front windshield defroster Cockpit icemaker Hot and cold transom shower SeaRay Hydraulic Solution PWC lift
- *3176 CATs rebuilt and updated by Pantropic, a CAT dealer. Starboard has total of 1039 hours and port has 1050 hours. Hours since major overhaul are around 500. Reverse cycle A/C/heating units Bilge blower Automatic fire system Oil transfer system Engine temperature alarm Nibral bronze props Crossover fuel tank system Bennett trim tabs High water bilge alarm Engine room ladder and lights Dual Racor fuel Fuel shut-off valve Emergency stop Hydraulic wheel steering with tilt wheel
- Westerbeke generator with full sound box Automatic battery charger 12 volt and 24 volt (DC) 110 volt and 220 volt (AC) Glendinning cablemaster shore power cord
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.