The 72' Viking Sport Cruiser combines modern styling, performance engineering with unsurpassed old world craftsmanship, using only the very best materials available. The finished product is the utmost in an offshore cruising yacht, with superior, first-class accommodations in 4 staterooms plus crew. She is captain-maintained with continual routine maintenance. She has fresh bottom job. She shows beautifully and represents a "Best Buy" in the 72' Viking Sport Cruiser marketplace and is seriously for sale.
NOT FOR SALE TO US RESIDENTS WHILE IN US WATERS.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Enter the salon from the aft deck via a stainless steel framed sliding door. The salon boasts gorgeous cherry wood, comfortable seating, designer fabrics and accessories, entertainment center, abundant lighting, and panoramic views. Forward of the salon to starboard is the circular staircase leading up to the flybridge. Forward to port is the circular stairway leading down to the private amidship master suite, with en-suite head and office. Continuing forward to starboard is the formal dining area. The cherry table is on tracks, which allow it to move laterally away from the wall for comfortable dining. The lower helm is forward of the dining area, with excellent visibility and navigational equipment. Opposite on the port side is the large u-shaped galley, with full size appliances, expansive counter space and abundant storage. Forward of the galley to the port side is a large circular dinette with a round cherry wood table. Continuing forward, steps lead to the VIP berth and a guest stateroom on each side. The VIP is forward with a centerline queen berth and private head. Two guest rooms are aft of the VIP and share a head and shower. Crew quarters with head and shower and private doorway are aft off the aft deck. Access to the flybridge is simple, via exterior or interior stairways. The large flybridge deck space accommodates a tender and davit, generous seating for guests, entertainment center and helm station.
- Aft Deck
- The large covered aft deck with comfortable seating is a great spot for cocktails or meals while at the dock or at anchor. Teak Decks Hatch in Deck: Emergency Escape Hatch for Crew Access to Side Decks Seating, Transom Bench w/Cushions Table and Chairs Aft Deck Enclosure Cockpit Lighting Stereo Speakers w/Volume Control Docking Windlass, Electric, Port and Starboard Micro-Commander Handheld Remote Control for Engine Function w/Thruster Control Boarding Gates, Port and Starboard w/SS 6-Step Boarding Ladder Storage Locker, Port Stairway to Flybridge Access to Engine Room, Crew Cabin and Utility Room, under Flybridge Stairs Transom Doors, Port and Starboard Stern Docking Lights
- The salon is spacious and comfortable with natural light provided by the many windows, including three distinctive full height oval windows on each side. The extensive cherry cabinetry conceals specialized storage units, an icemaker, refrigerator/freezer, and the entertainment center. Aft Deck Sliding Door, Glass w/Stainless Steel Frame Power Window w/Privacy Curtain Cabinetry & Trim: High Gloss Natural Cherry w/Custom Inlay Settee, U-Shaped Ultra, Storage Under, w/Decorator Pillows Coffee Table, Glass Top Bookcase Cabinet, Backlit w/Crystal Decanters & Crystal Glassware Cocktail Cabinet w/Refrigerator, Bottle & Glass Storage, U-Line Icemaker Slide-Out Liquor Locker Sharp 30" LCD Flat Screen TV & DVD Player SAT TV/DSS Receiver AM/FM/Cassette/CD Stereo System, Bose Surround Sound CD Player, 6-Disk Clock & Barometer Silhouette Shades Decorator Lamps, Bronze Base Halogen Lighting w/Dimmers plus Indirect Lighting Carpet Throughout, w/Sunbrella Carpet Runners Stairway to Master Stateroom Spiral Staircase to Flybridge, Stainless & Cherry
- Dining Area
- Located opposite galley to starboard, the dining area offers seating for eight and the cherry cabinetry provides ample storage. Table, Moveable High Gloss Cherry w/Inlays Chairs, Eight High Gloss Cherry w/Upholstered Cushions Abundant Built-In Storage for China Extensive Cabinetry & Drawers Mini-Blinds & Curtains
- The U-shaped galley to port is extremely functional with full-sized appliances, generous storage and ample counter space for food preparation and entertaining. There is a U-shaped dinette area forward of the galley. Range - Electric, 4-Burner w/Exhaust Fan Dishwasher - Frigidaire Refrigerator/Freezer - Sub-Zero w/Pullout Drawers Sharp Microwave/Convection Oven, Built-In Solid Surface Counter Tops Sink, Double Stainless Steel Generous Cabinets & Drawers Mini-blinds and Curtains Teak and Holly Sole Door, Electric Sliding to Sidedeck Settee, Ultraleather Upholstery Table, High Gloss Cherry w/Inlays, Storage Under Sharp 15" LCD Flat Screen TV
- Lower Helm
- The lower helm is across from the dinette and provides a complete helm station with climate control. Quick access to the sidedeck is provided by a sliding door. Full Instrumentation and Navigation Equipment Instrument Panel, Burr Elm w/Electronics Flush Mounted Hydraulic Power Assisted Steering Steering Wheel, Tilt w/Wood Trim Engine Controls, Electronic w/Sync Compass, Overhead Bow Thruster Control Windlass Remote Control Searchlight Control Rudder Angle Indicator Trim Tab Controls Alarms, Audible/Visual Windshield, Stainless Steel Frame Windshield Cover Windshield Wipers w/Washers Door, Electric Sliding to Starboard Sidedeck Helm & Companion Seats, Ultra-Leather Upholstery
- Master Stateroom
- The full beam master stateroom is located amidship with cherry cabinetry on both sides with multiple drawers and cabinets. The vanity on the starboard side is cherry with leather inset, vanity chair and power lift mirror. The head and office are both en-suite. There is a dedicated staircase from salon to master stateroom. Berth, Centerline Queen w/Storage Under Headboard, Padded & Upholstered Mirrored Bulkhead at Headboard Decorator Bedspread, Pillow Shams & Throw Pillows End Tables (2) w/Storage Drawer Lamps (2), Swing Arm JVC AM/FM/CD Stereo Sharp 15" LCD Flat Screen TV & DVD player in Aft Cabinet w/Electric Lift Mechanism SAT TV/DSS Receiver Settees, L-shaped Upholstered, Port and Starboard Vanity Starboard Side w/Upholstered Chair Mirror w/Electric Lift Chest of Drawers Hanging lockers (2) - Cedar, Lighted Glass Front Cabinets Overhead Lockers Portlights, Large Opening w/Screens (4) Mini-Blinds and Curtains
- Master Head
- Vanity w/Storage Under Solid Surface Countertops and Integral Sink Medicine Cabinet w/Mirror Full Tub w/Shower and Folding Glass Enclosure Vacuflush Head Bidet Portlight, Large Opening w/Screen Stainless and Gold Fixtures Teak and Holly Sole Ample Storage
- Located off master stateroom, on the port side. Work Station, L-shaped High Gloss Cherry w/Inlays Chair, Upholstered Storage Drawers and Cabinets Wall Jacks for Phone, Fax and Computer Reading Lamp on Aft Bulkhead
- VIP Stateroom
- Berth, Centerline Pedestal Double w/Storage Drawers below Decorator Bedspread and Pillows Zenith 13" LCD Flat Screen TV & DVD Player SAT TV/DSS Receiver JVC AM/FM/CD Stereo Reading Lights Hatch, Overhead w/Screen & Blind Portlights, Opening w/Screens (2) Curtains
- VIP Head
- Ensuite head. Stall Shower Vacuflush Head Solid Surface Countertop w/Integral Sink Mirrors Storage Cabinets Portlight, Opening w/Screen Stainless and Gold fixtures Teak and Holly Sole
- Port Fwd Guest Stateroom
- Berths, Twin Lower w/Storage Under Headboard, Padded Upholstered Decorator Spreads, Pillow Shams & Throw Pillows Cabinet, Between Berths w/Drawer Storage Cabinets Hanging Locker Reading Lights JVC AM/FM/CD Stereo Sharp 15" LCD Flat Screen TV SAT TV/DSS Receiver DVD Player Shared w/Starboard Stateroom Access door to guest head which serves 2 guest staterooms and doubles as a "day head" with: Stall Shower Vacuflush Head Solid Surface Countertop w/Sink Cabinetry w/Mirror-Front Teak and Holly Sole Portlight, Opening w/Screen
- Starboard Fwd Guest Stateroom
- Berths, Twin Lower w/Storage Under Headboard, Padded Upholstered Decorator Spreads, Pillow Shams &Throw Pillows Cabinet, Between Berths w/Drawer Storage Cabinets Hanging Locker Reading Lights JVC AM/FM/CD Stereo Sharp 15" LCD Flat Screen TV SAT TV/DSS Receiver DVD Player Shared w/Port Stateroom
- Crew Quarters
- The Crew quarters is located aft of the engine room and accessed via a stairway from the aft deck. A laundry area adjoins the crew quarters and offers Bosch washer and dryer plus storage. A door provides access to the aft lazarette, with rudder and steering mechanism and additional storage. Berths, Upper and Lower w/Decorator Spreads Hanging and Storage Lockers Overhead and Reading Lights JVC AM/FM/CD Stereo Sharp 15" LCD Flat Screen TV SAT TV/DSS Receiver Head includes Vacuflush, Shower & Sink
- The flybridge can be accessed from a circular stairway on the starboard side of the forward salon or from a stairway on the starboard side of the aft deck. The flybridge has bench type seating on either side of the center helm chair forward. Aft of the helm area to port is a large seating area with storage beneath and a fiberglass hi/lo table with folding leaves. Including the helm area there is easily seating for 12. This is a wonderful area for socializing while underway. Helm Station w/Full Instrumentation and Navigation Equipment Instrument Console, Hydraulically Raised Engine Controls, Electronic w/Sync Fuel Gauges Compass, Electronic Hydraulic Power Assisted Steering Steering Wheel, Tilt w/Wood Trim Bow Thruster Control Windlass Remote Control Searchlight Control Rudder Angle Indicator Trim Tab Controls Alarms, Audible/Visual Helm Seat on Centerline, 2 Companion Bench Seats Console & Seat Covers Lounge, Large U-shaped w/Storage Under Table, Fiberglass Hi/Lo Table w/Folding Leaves plus Sunpad Wet Bar w/Refrigerator, U-Line Icemaker and Electric Grill Stereo Speakers Radar Mast w/Tracvision & Tracphone Dome Antennae Bimini Top Davit, Electro-Hydraulic 770# Nautica RIB w/40 hp Yamaha 4-Stroke w/VHF Radio, Depth Gauge Dinghy Cover
- The lower helm has radar, plotter, autopilot, complete engine gauges, radio, etc. The upper helm has repeater electronics and is weather protected by a hydraulic cabinet. Flybridge: Radar Repeater, Furuno, 7" screen Northstar 961XD GPS Plotter w/All Updates Digital Compass Digital Speed/Depth, Ray ST 80 Autopilot, Robertson AP22 Remote VHF Radio, Remote Command Lower Station: Digital Compass Depth Sounder, Ray ST80 (2) Digital Speed/Depth, Ray ST 80 Radar, Furuno 64 nm Autopilot, Robertson AP20 w/Handheld Remote VHF Radio, ICOM 602 (NEW) KVH Track-Phone Telephone System, Panasonic
- 316 Stainless Steel Chocks, Cleats & Rails Anchor, Delta 88#, w/295' of Chain Windlass, Remote Controlled Foredeck Freshwater Washdown Lockers in Foredeck Teak Cockpit Sole, Stairs, Sidedecks & Foredeck Flybridge Staircase, Integrated Swim Platform, Teak Sole w/Boarding Ladder Hot & Cold Transom Shower Dockside and Pressure Water Transom Storage Garage w/Electro-Hydraulic Door Passarelle, Remote Controlled
- The Master Electrical Panel is aft of the lower station. (2) 50amp 240V AC Dockside Service Cable master Systems (2) Generator, Onan 27.5 kw Diesel w/Sound Shield & Gauge Package Batteries - Heavy Duty, Mounted in Fiberglass, Vented Boxes Battery Chargers (2) Battery Switches, Remote Isolation Transformers (2) Central Vacuum Systems (2) Horns, Twin Electric Neutral Safety Switch for Engine Controls Navigation/Running Lights Intercom to All Cabins, Both Helms & Engine Room Air Conditioning, Cruisair, Reverse Cycle, throughout w/Digital Controls (Total 99,000 BTU) Shore Cable Inlets, CATV & Phone
- Engine Room/Mechanical
- Fresh water-cooled 1300 hp (upgraded) MAN propulsion diesels. The standup engine room is accessed via staircase down from aft deck and quickly accessed from the crew quarters. Acoustical Insulation Fire Protection System, Auto & Manual Bilge Pumps, Automatic & Manual Blowers Bow Thruster w/Remote Control Fuel Filters, High Capacity Duplex Remote Fuel Supply Shutoff Valves High Speed Rudders Oil Change System for Mains, Transmissions & Generator Holding Tank w/Macerator, Pump Out & Gauge Water Tank w/Gauge Watermaker, Modular Sea Recovery 1200 gpd, w/Auto Flush and Remote
- Personal Items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Andrey Shestakov at 954-274-4435 or email@example.com