- 108 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This classic Aluminum Hull Motoryacht was built by De Vries Lentsch shortly after they departed the Feadship Federation. She has been in the Great Lakes (freshwater) since 1986. She is stored each winter out of the water in dry heated storage. She features 4 staterooms in the guest area + 3 crew staterooms. She has a huge enclosed aft deck, proper salon, and a formal dining room. Her flybridge, which includes a control station, is enormous. The lifelong yachtsman that owns "Mitch-Mate III" is retiring from boating, therefore making this an excellent buying opportunity.
All cash offers considered
- The well sized luxury yacht MITCH-MATE III is a motor yacht. This 33 m (107 foot) luxury yacht was constructed by Nv Amsterdamsche Scheepswerf G De Vries Lentsch Jr in 1973. MITCH-MATE III was previously registered as 7201 Captiva Ii; Devon; My Private Marina. Superyacht MITCH-MATE III is a stately yacht that is able to sleep up to 8 passengers on board and can carry approximately 6 crew. Christened for 1973 the comparatively older internal styling exhibits the yachting ideals which are originating from Jane Plachter and the owner who commissioned the yacht.
- Construction & Design
- The yacht's general design work came from De Voogt Naval Architects. The technical naval architect firm drawings are the products of De Voogt Naval Architects. Motor Yacht MITCH-MATE III received her elegant interior designing from the interior design company of Jane Plachter. In 1973 she was formally launched with accolade in Amsterdam and following sea trials and finishing touches was thereafter handed over to the owner. NV Amsterdamsche Scheepswerf G De Vries Lentsch Jr completed their new build motor yacht in the Netherlands. A reasonable feeling is brought about with a widest beam (width) of 6.7 m / 22 feet. With a 2 m (6.8 ft) draught (maximum depth) she is shallow. The material aluminium was used in the building of the hull of the motor yacht. Her superstructure above deck is built from aluminium. In 1991 further refitting and updating was also performed by Palmer Johnson Shipyard in Wisconsin.
- Mitch-Mate III accommodates 8 Owners/Guests in 4 staterooms plus 6 crew. Large, full-beam master stateroom and full-beam VIP stateroom as well as two guest staterooms, all with private heads. Refrigerator in both master and VIP staterooms Washer and dryer in guest accommodations area Refrigerator in guest hallway cupboard Master has custom king size bed Televisions in all staterooms
- Crew Quarters
- Crew Quarters are located forward consisting of three bunk and a full head and shower. In addition, there are three additional crew staterooms with heads and built in work stations. Large crew's area with wrap around dinette. White Westinghouse full size washer/dryer.
- The expansive salon boasts contemporary leather sofas to both port and starboard. A four person game table is conveniently located aft. Glass display cases house owner's treasures. Mirrored ceilings with custom accent rope lighting add to the ambiance. A custom entertainment system houses the electronically raised TV along with stereo system and components. Forward to port, is the on-deck powder room.
- Formal Dining Area
- Custom glass top dining table with seating for 8 persons. Built in cabinetry with glass and crystal storage. A large window allows for plenty of natural light and a view to portside.
- Galley is located forward of the formal dining room. KitchenAid dishwasher Jenaire 4 burner stove Jenaire grill with 2 large ovens Garbage disposal (2) full size refrigerator/freezers with ice makers Panasonic microwave oven Custom cutting board Dual large capacity sinks Oasis hot/cold water system Large pantry with generous storage
- The large seating area in the pilothouse offers plenty of space for guests with great visibility and it is located aft as to not interfere with the operation of the yacht. 48 mile furuno color radar Furuno GP-1850D color plotter Simrad / Robertson ap20 autopilot Datamarine Offshore Depth Datamarine navigator Cetrek wind indicator Icom ic m 55 vhf Ray-53 vhf Raytheon ray350 loud hailer KVH Gryo Compass Rudder angle indicater Speco technologies / onyx control monitor system with cameras in engineroom, aft deck and flybridge Furuno 108 weather fax Micro-mathers engine controls Bow thruster control Custom ships monitors system Ships intercomb phone Vdo engine gauges Spotlight control Triple Kalenberg air horn control
- Large u-shaped seating area is found all the way aft with seating for more than a dozen people. Staircase down to the aft deck is forward in this area. There is a free standing dining table with multiple chairs.Midship on this level you will find the 2 sets of 3000lb davits. On the starboard side is the 1993, 17' Avon Hard Bottom Inflatable with her 60hp mercury outboard. To port, you will find the antique, amphibious car (Ampi-car), which is not included in the sale. All the way forward is the helm and plenty of additional seating for all guests. This area is fully covered with a custom aluminum framed hardtop, offering plenty of protection from the elements. The main entrance to the bridge deck is via custom marquipt stairways either port or starboard. Jog steering Datamarine Dart Depth/ Speed KVH digital compass Icom VHF Standard hailer Bow thruster control VDO engine control Kalenberg air horn control Spotlight
- Bridge on this vessel is spacious with wrap around seating aft. Large walk around teak tecks, large bow seat, bow deck boxes, varnished teak caprail and handrails (2) Avon eight person life rafts (not current). Center drive 17' Avon RBI (1993) with 60 hp Mercury. Sea Tel, Sea Watch, KVH, (2) large spotlights, (2) open array radars, bow thruster, bridge carpet, bimini top. Anchor windlass - Imperial 1660 RPM. Windless rebuilt in 1995 Port and starboard freshwater wash downs
- Aft Deck
- The enclosed aft deck is a favorite spot for owners and guests alike, offering 180 degree views with air conditioned/heated comfort. This area takes advantage of the full 22' beam. There is a proper wet bar with sink, fridge, ice maker and storage. Forward to port you will find a spiral staircase that takes you to the large aft flybridge lounging area. There are wing doors port and starboard that lead on to the large "Walk-Around" Teak side decks. A centerline door aft leads to the European style stern with stairways port and starboard leading to the swim platform and access to the large walk-in lazarette.
- Northern Lights Generator 60 kw (new 1995) 1800 hrs Kohler Generator 60 Kw 100 hrs smoh Kohler Generator 15 kw 5370 hrs 50 amp Receptables (3) port and starboard midship 120/220 AC systems 12 & 32 volt dc systems Newmar 12 volt battery charger Lamarche 60 amp 32 volt battery charger Capac hull Monitor system (4) 8 volt batterys – 32 volt (2) 12 volt battery’s – 12 volt Interior lighting is 110 volt ac
- Bowles Bow Thruster (2) 220 volt engineroom exhaust blowers Newer Underwater exhaust system Hydraulic power assist steering Co2 fire system Racor fuel filters Airseps on main engines Mechanical gauges on engine room Twin disc gearboxes Racor fuel filters Fuel transfer pump with racor filter Glendenning engine synchronizer 220volt air compressor with 150 gallon air tank 220 volt main bilge pump system 12 volt automatic bilge pumps Pto take-offs on both main engines 600 gallon per day Sea recovery watermaker Overboard discharge system (2) 80 gallon hot water tanks
- Ampi-car plus owner and crew's personal items. A full list will be provided to prospective buyers.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.