- 106 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Zantino was repowered in 2010 with Caterpillar C32s. A 2010 refit was performed by Rolly Marine Services, Ft. Lauderdale and vessel management was consulted for major items for the refit by Patton Marine. $1M was invested in 2010 refit and $500K was invested in 2007 refit (which included electrical, hydraulics, and A/C). See full listing for details.
- 2010 Refit included: Caterpillar C32 Marine Engines 1400 hp each Complete ZF marine transmissions service New Vulkan couplers New paint throughout Fuel tanks recertified and repaired. Tanks tested at 3 psi pressure by Hull Technologies of Ft. Lauderdale Replacement of both shaft tunnels (no other vessel has better tunnels other than new!) New antifouling, new zincs, new cutlass bearings Running gear complete service and balancing by High Seas Technologies, shafts and propellers. Replacement of Mercedes high hours 75 kw generator, with Northern Lights 80 kw generator New carpets New exhausts Complete stabilizers rebuilt New electronics New audio/visual incluing Satellite TVs Pilothouse reconditioning Crew quarters reconditioning New tile in guest bathrooms New underwater lights Replacement of all necessary fuel, oil and water hoses throughout Major reconditioning of Engine Room and Lazarette Room (pump/generator room) 2007 Refit Included: Upgrading of airconditioning with new air handlers and chillers Complete rebuild in all of her hydraulics, paint repairs, new carpet six months on main deck Replacing of large mirrors in port and starboard guest cabins Electrical system refitted by Marine Automation and electrical engineering company Mechanical repairs including replacing or reconditioning of all pumps, bilge pumps New thermo blankets 8 Delta T Systems fans in engine room and generator room in 2006 Complete service and rebuild of stabilizers assembly in 2007 Alfa Laval polishing system New Groundfos water pumps with water filters assembly Recondition of crew quarters with new carpets and wallpaper Both generators surveyed and serviced Port generator new (John Deere) in 2005 New teak decks throughout 2007 Tender replaced with 18' Novurania Completely rebuilt watermaker All running gear aligned and replaced, everything necessary to assure vibration free cruising at Rolly Marine. New antifouling paint. new appliances (oven, Sub-Zero refrigerator, microwave, extraction fan, secondary refrigerators)
- Vessel Walkthrough
- "Zantino III" is very spacious for her size. Entering from either the port or starboard side, the pilothouse is forward and the two main salons are aft. The aft salon has access to the side decks from two watertight doors to port and starboard. Continuing aft is the exterior aft deck. Via a spiral staircase located port side aft is access to the machine/generator room and swim platform. The access to the machinery room is via a custom made watertight door with view glass. Aft of the gereator room is another watertight door constructed of solid aluminum that accesses the swim platform. The forward salon has a wide spiral staircase on the starboard side which leads to three guest staterooms. Forward of the salon is access to the Pilothouse and Flybridge. Forward of the Pilothouse is a formal dining room for 6-8 persons featuring a high gloss mahogany table and custom cabinetry housing silverware, china, and crystal settings. Entrance to the galley is via a swinging door. Crew quarters are situated all the way forward.
- Master Stateroom
- The Master Stateroom is voluminous with king size bed and plentiful living space. There are his and her heads to port and starboard aft. This stateroom could easily be divided into two master staterooms with each having its own ensuite if a future owner desired that arrangement. Room is equipped with 32' LCD TV with satellite receiver.
- VIP Stateroom - port
- The luxuriously appointed VIP Stateroom features a queen size bed with ensuite head. Ammenities include large mirrors, abundant storage/drawers, and LCD TV with satellite receiver.
- Guest Stateroom
- Twin beds with ensuite bathroom. LCD TV with satellite receiver.
- There is a split salon configuration creating instant privacy in the aft salon with two doors. There are attractive couches in bright colors that foldout for additional overnight accommodations. Other features include an entertainment center and alternative seating spaces. Venetian blinds, decorative tables, homeware, and a small table with 4 upholstered parsons chairs appropriate for a card game or just a friendly gathering adorn the area. The forward salon is being used as an entertainment, meeting and greeting area.
- Dining Area
- The formal dining area is forward of the pilothouse and aft of the galley. Features include: mahogany high gloss table with brightly upholstered parson; custom cabinetry to starboard with granite top and four swinging cylindrical cabinets with stainless steel as a base; Stroheim wall covering and and 10 dining chairs with Stroheim upholstery.
- The electronics have been upgraded throughout the years; the most recent improvement is the replacement of the autopilot. A complete alarm light panel with tank gauges for fuel, water, and black water tanks is also found here. Other equipment includes Naiad stabilizer controls at both upper and lower stations, bow thruster controls, light switches and electrical panels. Under the helm station in the pilothouse is a large storage area with electronic equipment.
- New equipment in the galley includes a Sub-Zero stainless oversized refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher, 2 additional small refrigerators, icemaker, microwave oven, Jenn-air convection oven, extraction fan, and a trash compactor.
- Aft Deck
- The teak aft deck has space for a large dining table and plenty of seating. The caprail, which defines the space, is a high gloss varnished teak.
- The Flybridge boasts a large area for entertainment with comfortable seating. Located at the center mast is a storage compartment and refrigerator. Navigation is simplified with two Pompanette captain chairs. Aft of the seating area is the center storage for the tender and chocks for double Jet Skis. Outboard port and starboard of the water toy's area are the two heavy duty hydraulic cranes.
- Heavy duty double anchor windlass by Ideal powered by A/C voltage with frequency drive (upgraded from original) with center capstan for mooring and towing. Dual Stockle anchors with in hull anchor guides and 300 feet of anchor chains. Foredeck guest seating includes comfortable seating area and two sunbeds, one in eah side of the bow.
- Engine Room
- Double air compressors Double fuel pumps Naiad stabilizers Fuel transfer system Microphor toilets Air compressor Stabilizer PTO pumps in each engine Electronics and starting batteries
- Generator Room
- From the aft deck and a special fabricated hatch is access to a wide spiral staircase leading to the watertight door that seals the generator room. Entering you have forward the two new A/C chillers. Forward to port, are the two new self prime water pumps with expansion tanks within the pumps. Portside also is the John Deere genset with soft soundproof pads, the double raw water pumps and the completed rebuild 40 gph watermaker. Custom made emergency steering is located in the center compartment making it easily accessible. Custom made toilet and sink are in a separate space within the generator compartment. Starboard side is one of the water heaters. The Northern Lights 80 kw generator with bowthruster pump is starboard side aft. In the same area are the main power units for capstans, davits and two electrical panels. Generator batteries and service batteries also located in this area.
- Crew Quarters & Cabins
- Custom made mattresses for all four beds were fabricated in 2007. The renovations of the crew quarters included new carpet throughout, wallpaper and various carpentry repairs. This space is found via a staircase from the crew dinette and laundry area. Forward is the captain's cabin with an oversized bed, ensuite toilet and shower, and an extra bunk. Sleeping arrangements are for at least two crew within the Captain's cabin. Just aft of the staircase there is another toilet/shower and the oversized door of the second crew cabin, with sleeping arrangements for two more crewmembers. TVs are located in each stateroom.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Owner's personal effects, China, silverware, and artwork. Desk & swivel chair in forward salon. All champagne and wines.