- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
38' Custom Carolina Sunny Briggs 1994. One owner vessel. Recent survey valued at $199,000
- General Description:
- The interior is simple on the vessel with single day bunks port and stbd with stowage under, forward is a head with a privacy curtain.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment:
- VHF: ICOM, Model IC-M59. Powered up. GPS: Furuno GPS/Navigator, Model GP-35. Powered up. Loran: SITEX, Model XJ1 Loran. Powered up. Autopilot: SIMRAD, Model AP16. Powered up. Fish Finder: SITEX, Model CVS-110. Powered up. Compasses: Ritchie Spot Light: (B3) Rayline. Powered up Trim Tabs: Bennett hydraulic trim tabs. Operable. Max Power Bow Thruster
- Manufaturer: Cummins, Model 6CTA8.3. Vessel was repowered in June 2006 Throttle/Clutch Controls: Morse mechanical lever/cable type. Exhaust System: Raw water cooled exhaust with approved exhaust hose, double clamped as recommended by ABYS P-188.8.131.52 and required by 46 CFR 58.10-5
- Type: Straight inboard Manufacturer: Twin Disc, Model MG-507-A1 Prop Shaft: 2.0" Armco Aquamet #22
- Fuel System:
- Fuel Type: Diesel Number of Tanks: One Tanks Capacity:
- Sanitation (Black Water): Number of Heads: 1
- Fishing Equipment:
- Outriggers: Rupp single spreader outriggers. Good condition.
- Below Waterline Machinery:
- Propeller Shafts: 2" Struts: Duel-beam struts Rudder(s) Material: Stainless spade shaped rudder Rudder(s) Mountain: Stem mounted Trim Tabs: Stainless steel tabs with single cylinder hydraulics
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.