This 85 Azimut is an outstanding luxury cruiser across the board, offering superb levels of comfort, space and functionality.
Deck and saloon space is fantastic, as is the level of furnishings expertly fitted. Polished woods, soft fabrics and state of the art lighting add a warm ambience whilst on the top deck there is a cleverly designed entertainment area offering fantastic views across the sea. Accommodation comprises 4 cabins plus 2 crew quarters offering excellent comfort after a tiring day.
The hull design is fantastic, using special resin below to waterline to prevent osmosis and is why Azimut offer a 5-year warranty against it occurring. Maintained to an excellent standard.
- Master cabin midships with queen size bed and en-suite bathroom, VIP cabin forward with double bed and en-suite bathroom 2 x Guest cabins with twin lower berths + 1 pullman berth in each with en-suite bathrooms Saloon with two (U) shaped leather sofas and dining area for 10 guests Interior cheery wood Day head on the main deck Crew Cabins: 2 Crew Berths: 4 Crew Heads: 2
- Motor Yacht with flying bridge Designers: Stefano Righini/Carlo Galeazzi Planning hull design GRP hull and superstructure Teak laid decks (Main deck, Flying deck and platform Length waterline : 21.80 m Ivory Colour ·
- Generators 2 x 28KW KHOLER (new 2010) Bow Thruster BCS Stern Thruster BCS Air Conditioning reverse cycle Water Makers 2 x 80 Litre/Hr 2 x Battery Chargers MASTERVOLT Inverter MASTERVOLT Boiler 80ltr Two fresh water pumps Electrical system: 220V/24V ·
- Satellite TV antenna SEATEL TV LCD, DVD, radio CD in Salon TV LCD, DVD, Radio/CD, satellite decoder in Master cabin TV LCD, DVD, Radio CD in VIP cabin TV LCD, DVD, Radio CD, in Guest cabins
- Tender 4.25m with 50hp YAMAHA Tender in garage SEADOO with JET Jet Ski SEADOO 600cc 2 x Aft mooring Capstans Hydraulic Crane on flying deck Hydraulic Gangway Hydraulic garage door Bimini Top Wet bar on flying deck with Fridge, Grill and Sink Dining area on flybridge
- Radar RAYMARINE GPS / Plotter RAYMARINE E 80 RAY 54E RAYMARINE 2 VHF SHIPMATE RS 8300 Fish Finder RAYMARINE Autopilot RAYTHEON T650 Wind Indicators RAYTHEON ST60 Intercom Weather Fax FURUNO Fish Finder RAYTHEON R80 Navtex JRC Search Light Satellite communication TEL, FAX
- Domestic Equipment:
- 2 x Refrigerators Fridge in saloon Fridge on flying deck 2 x Freezers 4 ceramic plates MIELE Oven MIELE BBQ on flying deck Dishwasher MIELE Washing Machine MIELE Dryer MIELE
- Safety Equipment:
- Automatic and manual bilge pumps Automatic fire extinguishing system Emergency fuel shut off valves Life Rafts 2 x 8 pax
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.