- 45 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Magnificent Fresh Water Viking 45' Convertible. Popular plan "B", two staterooms, two Heads layout, this wonderful example of one of Vikings most sought after convertibles is a rare find. Maintained by the most fastidious owners, there are numerous upgrades described through out the equipment list.
Beautiful teak interior, mid level galley and impressive interior decor all add up to one of the finest mid-range convertible available.
Huge cockpit for fishing or entertaining, well arranged engine room, wide side decks for easy walkaround, and solid steel I beam engine mounts. A good performer with the dependable 6-71's (485hp) she will cruise at 23 knots.
"Asante" Has Never been in Salt Water!
- Generous accommodations for 4-6 persons in two staterooms and two heads. The Salon is large and airy. A generous L-shaped lounge / Settee is on the starboard side, it converts to a Twin Bed. To port you will find Leather barrel chair and two Bar stools at the counter overlooking the galley. Opposite the bar area is a complete entertainment cabinet featuring; TV, DVD, VCR plus an incredible stereo system (All New 2007). The Floor is covered with Custom Sculptured Carpet (New 2007). The Master Stateroom is forward with island queen berth (New Bedding 2007), two hanging lockers, overhead storage, air/heat controls, LCD TV (2007), stereo, and overhead hatch with screen. The Master Stateroom has an en-suite Head with large shower. The Guest Stateroom is on the starboard side and features over under berths, and large hanging locker. It closes off for complete privacy and has a head with shower across located across the hallway.
- Galley is located a step down from the salon on the port side of the boat. Satin Varnished Teak parquey galley sole, loads of storage in drawers and cupboards plus. Electric range, 3 burner Exhaust fan Ice Maker Instant hot water faucet Microwave GE Washer/Dryer apt size in locker Refrigerator/freezer 14 cu. ft. with Custom Teak Face (2007) Single lever faucet Silver & untensil drawers SS sink Water filter Water level gauge Water pump light
- All electronics professionally installed flush mounted. Ritchie Power damp compass JRC Radar 48 mile (2001) Robertson AP 200 DL autopilot Garmin GPS Map 5212 Touch Screen Color Plotter (2007) With Garmin 50 /200 Fish finder (2007) Custom built helm, by Boat Services of Holland, MI with fresh VDO instrumentation (2001) Raytheon VHF radio w/remote in salon Clarion sound system flybridge, Bose 151 speakers (2007 Speakers) KVH M3 Tracvision - Sat Tv (2007) Hailler Trim Tabs
- Anchor Light Batteries heavy duty 12 volt (2010) w/fiberglass boxes Battery charger Charles 5000 (2002) Battery parallel switch Bilge blowers Bonded electrical system Generator control panel w/ full instrumentation Instrument panel lights Lighting 12 w/ 120 v throughout Master control panel w 12 v/120v circuit breakers, AC master control switch, voltmeter, amp meter, and frequency meter Navigation lightsRecetacles, 120 v duplex Reverse polarity light with grounding plate Color coded wiring system Engine room lights Generator Kohler 8.5 (1390 hrs - 3/12) Vaporproof battery switches 30A/120V dockside w/cord Cable Master Cable winder 50amp (New Cord 3/2012)
- Fiberglass Boarding box /step with Varnished Teak top New Pompanette International Teak Helm Chairs with covers (2) (2007) Cable TV & phone inlets Dockside water connection Fresh water wash down Recessed cleats & hawse pipes New custom black dock lines (2007) New fenders with black covers (2007) New life ring with line (2007) Dual air horns SS bow rails Tempered glass on all windows Recessed fish box Rod holders 4 Sea water wash down Self bailing cockpit Tackle cabinet w/sink & ice chest Transom door Fiberglass Swim platform w/ swim ladder Pulpit w/windlass & SS anchor Zincs on rudders
- Both engines went through complete out of boat overhaul by W.C. Beards lee of Harsens Island, Michigan. Beards lee is well known for their fastidious work ethic, attention to detail and expert Detroit Diesel Service. The engines have less than 570 hours since the overhaul. Records are available for any serious prospect. According to Beards lee these engines are now good for 4-5 thousand hours. Accoustical & thermal insulation Air/Heat 2 zones (New main overhead AC Unit (2010) Ball type fuel valves Bilge pumps 3 External sea strainers Fresh water fill hose, engines, gen set Air craft type fuel lines Fiberglass reinforced fuel tank Fuel/water separator filters Halon fire protection Holding tank w/dockside pump out Hot water heater Hour meters Hydraulic steering Mufflers, engines & generator Oil change system Sea cocks for all underwater through hulls SS shafts w/ double taper, Aqua net 22 Structural steel engine beds Double pistons trim tabs Copper water system Water tanks/sanitized fiberglass
- Listing Sales Person's Comments
- "Asante" is one of the finest Classic 45 Viking's to come on the market in some time. She is truly a FRESHWATER Vessel - NEVER SEEN SALT, in 2007 her current owner had here professional upgraded and since she has lived in northern Michigan. "Asante" is only in the water for 2-3 months each year, the balance of the year she is stored in a heated storage building. She is maintained with an open checkbook. A change in her owners plans have created this great opportunity to acquire this totally turn key yacht.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.