- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Best Value in a Sunseeker Express. Lift Stored, Meticulously Maintained for a Very Discerning Owner.
Engines - Twin 3126 CATs. 450 HP w/500 hrs.
The 44 Camargue is Always in Demand as a 2 Stateroom Sunseeker Express. Don't Miss This Spotless Yacht.
- Automatic fire extinguisher system Auto Bilge Pumps AC Shore Power w/ Battery Charger Marine Air System: Saloon, Forward and Aft Cabins Vacuum Toilets with holding tank Glendinning Cablemaster Magnetic Compass
- Upgraded Batteries:
- 4x12V - main engine 12v – generator 2x12v – house 12v - electronics
- Electrical System:
- 12V DC/110v AC Kohler generator
- Guest Cabin:
- Two single berths Filler and mattress for queen bed conversion Flat screen Television En-suite head and shower
- Forward Master Cabin:
- Centerline queen berth with storage below En-suite head with fully enclosed shower Hanging wardrobe Flat screen Television Alpine stereo Deck Hatch
- Electric refrigerator Microwave Electric stove with two burners Cherry wood countertops and cabinetry Cabinets and drawers Custom rubbish bin Upgraded Sony entertainment system with DVD Player/ Custom TV Cabinet Opening porthole with screens Deck hatch Snap in carpet runner
- Teak decking in the cockpit Nonskid deck alongside and forward of the helm station Electric anchor winch with deck and cockpit controls All fittings in 316 stainless steel Bow sunbathing cushions Hot and cold swim shower Phone/TV shore fittings Shore side water fitting Integrated stainless steel anchor roller Swim ladder Radar Arch
- Helm Console:
- Radar: furuno Open Scanner Auto Pilot: Simrad VHF radio Electronic speed log and depth sounder GPS: Northstar 962 XD Controls with Synchronizer
- Full wet bar with refrigerator and icemaker Storage under seating Folding helm seat Curved co-pilot seating area Chart table Aft sunbathing pads Upgraded Polk Audio stereo system
- Principle Features:
- Navy blue hull color Two stateroom configuration Lift stored Canvas top and enclosure Cherry gloss cabinetry Upgraded Sony entertainment system Upgraded cockpit stereo system
- Tender Not Included.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.