- 55 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6V92 D-Deec
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
She is a stretched version of the popular 500 Sedan Bridge. Just listed, numerous upgrades including new generator. Lowest priced 55' on the market, making this clean vessel the next one to sell. Don't miss this well equipped vessel. Easy to see by the Ft. Lauderdale airport.
Not For Sale in US Waters
- Boarding the vessel from the stern you will see a roomy cockpit with L-shaped bench seating port and starboard. A transom gate allows easy access to the integral swim platform which boasts an Armstrong ladder, transom storage and a transom shower. The cockpit is also equipped with rod holders, below deck storage and a convenient staircase to the flybridge with storage underneath. Access to the forward deck is made easy by stainless hand rails and a stainless bow rail which make line handling safe and easy. There is a Lowfran windless on the bow along with forward deck sun cushion. Taking the staircase to the bridge you will encounter a roomy layout including central helm, 2 captain's chairs, aft bench seat, forward L-shaped bench and full wet bar with sink, fridge, and icemaker. A full compliment of electronics with chart table make navigation easy. A fiberglass hardtop and four sided Eisenglass enclosure protect you from the elements. A large sliding glass door wind screen and curtain provide access to the salon. The salon is very roomy with a huge L-shaped leather sofa to starboard. Across to port is the entertainment area with a large Sony TV, Bose surround sound stereo/CD player an a video recorder. A galley bar provides two pedistal seats forward of the salon to starboard. The galley is equipped with all the appliances to prepare any meal including frig, freezer, microwave, stovetop, coffee maker, blender, and double sink. Across from the galley is the dinette with seating for four. The table drops down to convert into an additional sleeping area. All windows in the salon and galley have inside blinds and an exterior sun shade covers the forward windshield and the first two side windows. Going down 4 steps into the companionway you will have access to the 3 staterooms and 2 heads. To port is a guest stateroom with over/under single berths. Other appointments include combo washer and dryer, TV/VCR, two portholes, storage locker and reading lights. Across to starboard is the VIP Stateroom with a double berth. Other highlights include TV/VCR, vanity and mirror, large closet, numerous drawers, cabinets, and 2 portholdes. There is a head with a enclosed shower stall that is shared by the two guest staterooms. All the way forward is the Master Stateroom with its own ensuite head and shower. There is an island queen berth forward. A large vanity with double mirrors is off to port. A TV/VCR and stereo provide entertainment. Many drawers and cabinets along with two hanging lockers make a lengthy trip easy. A large Bomar deck hatch provides natural light. The entire interior is kept cool with 3 zone reverse cycle airconditioning. The entire sole is covered in Berber carpet. Cabinets and doors are accented with high gloss teak finish. A built in vac makes cleaning up a snap.
- Galley & Laundry
- Galley up Built in vac Splendid washer/dryer Norcold refrigerator Norcold freezer Kenyon 3 burner stove Sharp convection microwave oven U-line ice maker Black & Decker coffee maker 2 GFI outlets Built in NuTone blender (8) cabinets (4) drawers Double sink Stainless steel Grohe faucet & pull out Galley vent Built in garbage bin (4) spotlights Florescent light Water heater Dockside pressure water system
- Raytheon R41 XX radar Koden CV5-821 bottom sounder Raytheon C80 chart plotter Raytheon 650 autopilot Raytheon 380 GPS Raymarine 215 VHF radio 6" Ritchie compass (2) cockpit spreaders (2) bridge speakers Flybridge AM/FM/CD stereo in enclosure Hailer Intercom Bose surround sound stereo/CD Large Sony TV salon TV/VCR each stateroom
- (2) McCarron battery charger (6) group 27 batteries Glendinning cable master 240 VAC/50 amp cord 120 VAC/30 amp cord New Cummins Onan 21 kw Generator battery group 27 AC & DC distribution panels AC & DC volt & amp gauges
- Deck Equipment
- Coast Guard Safety package Fiberglass decks Fenders & lines Navigation lights Lowfrans electric windlass Fiberglass hard top & arch 4 sided Eisenglass enclosure (2) cockpit flood lights Stainless bow rail w/ pulpit Stainless side rails Aft bridge stainless handrails Forward deck stainless deck rails (8) 12" stainless steel cleats Anchor roller Danforth anchor 150' chain Forward anchor locker faucet and hose Forward deck sunpad Forward deck Bomar hatch ACR dual spotlight 3 sided window sun shades (4) portholes Rub rail with stainless insert Integral swim platform Armstrong ladder & bracket (2) transom storage compartments Transom shower City water inlet Transom gate Stainless steel transom grab rails Stainless flag pole Dual trumpet air horns (2) step cockpit ladder (2) cockpit L-shaped bench seats Cockpit courtesy lights Cockpit GFI outlet Cockpit overhead flourescent lights Cockpit staircase to bridge with storage locker Lazzarette deck hatch Cockpit indeck storage bin TV & phone outlets 12 volt bridge outlet Flybridge central helm console with storage below Chart desk top (2) helm chairs w/ covers Aft bridge bench seat with storage and canvas cover Forward bridge L-shaped bench seat with storage & canvas cover Stainless overhead hand rail Forward bridge console with 4 cabinets & sink Bridge U-line ice maker Bridge Norcold fridge Bridge carpet Bridge courtesy lights Bridge GFI outlet Bridge bottle storage (4) stainless bridge grab rails Sliding cabin/cockpit door with screeen & curtain
- Fishing Equipment
- (4) cockpit rod holders (2) outrigger brackets
- Mechanical Equipment
- Bridge controls Engine alarm Fresh water cooling system Engine fuel shut off valve Thermal accoustical insulation Hydraulic steering Bennett trim tabs Lazzarette faucet Emergency clutch controls (3) A/C compressors (2) aft bilge pumps with switch & high water alarm SEA fire suppression system Detroit Diesel clutch controls Detroit Diesel engine monitors Alarm system monitor Engine room gauges Dripless shaft logs Gryco water strainers (3) engine room bilge pumps with high water alarm (2) engine room blowers Dual Racor fuel filters on engines Racor filter generator Lube oil transfer system 40 gallon waste tank Vac-u-flush waste system & heads
- Additional Features
- New 21 kw Cummins/Onan generator 1 hr Bottom paint - April 2012 Rebuilt fresh water pump (8) New group 27 batteries New battery charger Vessel buff & wax - April 2012
- She is a stretched version of the popular 500 Sedan Bridge. Just listed, numerous upgrades including new generator. Lowest priced 55' on the market, making this clean vessel the next one to sell. Don't miss this well equipped vessel. Easy to see by the Ft. Lauderdale airport.
- Owner'd personal effects and tools.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.