- 61 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
240,000 Euro Price Reduction!
Hardtop cruiser with retractable sunroof combines exotic Med styling with plush accommodations, powerful performance. Beautifully crafted interior, leather seating, hidden galley appliances. Master stateroom with en suite head is forward; twin aft cabins share day head in salon. Super-lush cockpit layout. Hydraulic swim platform makes launching/retrieving tender from aft garage simple, easy.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- This tireless performer offers a perfect balance between style and fun. The attention to detail throughout her roomy interior makes for an extremely comfortable on-board experience.
- Additional Description
- Hard top Air conditioned Aft Deck Long garage version/ 3 cabin version Air conditioning Kohler generator 11kw 50Hz Bow sunpads Chain counter at helm Deck washdown system with fresh water on bow and aft including hose kit Electronic engine controls with sync Commander Raymarine ST7001 Autopilot Color Chartplotter Raymarine Raychart 631 10' with GPS Raystar 112LP Window treatments in salon Simpson Lawrence C1250 windlass spares Teak stairway access to cabin Bow thruster Volvo Penta - 10 hp Teak bath Varnished teak floor in salon
- Self draining Stern safety door Cockpit speakers Wetbar sink with hot and cold water, fridge, ice maker, bottle locker and griddle Deeply upholstered seating for up to 8 around cockpit table Lockers beneath seating Glass holders Overhead cockpit lights 24v Low-level courtesy lights 24v Engine room access hatch Boat hook
- Electrical System:
- Slow speed generator with underwater silent exhaust and sound shield AC dockside connection Galvanic isolator 24v and 12v DC electrical system with full circuit breaker protection 6 x engine batteries 24v circuit 4 x domestic batteries 24v circuit 2 x generator batteries 12v circuit Alternator split charging system Remote battery switches controlled from locker in cockpit Battery charger for 24v circuits Battery charger for 12v circuits Water heater AC sockets through out the boat 24v hand light and cable
- Sink and drainer 2 ring ceramic hob Electric refrigerator Electric freezer Microwave/Grill Hot and cold water Rubbish bin Cupboard and drawer storage Drinks cupboard 6 place crockery set 6 place cutlery set Double AC socket Hand-held fire extinguisher 2 x opening portholes with mosquito screens and curtains First aid kit
- Engine Compartment and Ancillaries:
- Twin engines Soundproofing throughout engine room 2 x aluminium cross balanced fuel tanks with electric sending unit Separate fuel filters/water separators Automatic fire extinguishers Engine room and forward bilge flood alarms 2 x automatic bilge pumps 2 x automatic flood pumps 4 x extractor fans 24v Manual bilge pump
- Fittings all in stainless steel 8 stainless steel deck cleats Pulpit and cockpit rails Stainless steel fendering with rubber insert Curved stainless steel framed safety glass windscreen Stainless steel bow roller with anchor stop Stainless steel bow plate Delta anchor and 60m chain (galvanised) Electric winch and capstan with deck and cockpit controls 24v Chain locker fender stowage Fender tie bar under anchor locker lid Fuel fillers port and starboard Fresh-water filler IMCO navigation lights 2 x pantograph windscreen wipers and washers Tender/Wetbike garage option with recovery winch Ensign staff and socket
- Hand-laid GRP Gel coat including stripes Vinylester skin coat with powderbound mat Stitched multi-axial reinforced single skin bottom Balsa cored hull topsides PVC foam cored deck and superstructure Hull stiffened with longitudinal stringers supported by transverse bulkheads and floors
- Helm Console
- Double stand/sit helm and co-pilot seat Storage beneath helm seats Chart area Console with burr type walnut fascia Hydraulic power steering Wooden rimmed steering wheel Full analogue engine instrumentation Radar open scanner Autopilot Electronic speed log Depth sounder Rudder indicator Water tank gauge Fuel tank gauge VHF radio Trim tab controls Single lever engine controls Compass Waterproof plug and socket Horn Windscreen wipers and washers Glass holders Hand-held fire extinguisherRadio/CD remote control
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.