- 12 (M.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Penta D6
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Absolute 41 is a ground breaking 12m sports cruiser, one of the very few that offers two excellent sized double cabins with en suite heads and showers, as well as a very spacious saloon that converts to an additional double. The yacht has lovely outside areas, a larger than usual cockpit with seating for 6 and a 3 person sun bed aft over the hydraulic rising tender garage.
The twin, lightly used Volvo Penta D6 diesels give excellent range and fuel efficiency.
The particular Absolute 41 was featured in Motorboat and Yachting Magazine as a serious, very successful rival to the Fairline Targa 38. The 41 is one of the most popular Absolute models, offering spacious accommodations far beyond its competitors, yet still able to fit on a 12m berth.
- Engines & Mechanical
- 2 Volvo Penta D6 diesel engines @ 310 hp ea. 140 hrs. DPH outdrives Mase generator Bow & Stern Thrusters w/remote control Hydraulic passarelle Hydraulic lifting tender garage Reverse cycle A/C
- 2 Double cabins plus covertible double berth in Saloon 2 Heads w/showers Light American oak joinery Leather interior furnishings & bed finishings Mood lighting Pressurized hot and cold water LCD TV DVD CD/Radio Refrigerator/Freezer Microwave Ceramic Hob
- Full cruising canvas w/Bimini Top Teak Cockpit and swim platform Swim platform shower Cockpit refrigerator and sink Cockpit BBQ hotplate
- Fuel Capacity-850 ltr. Fresh Water Capacity- 250 ltr.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Trevor de Faoite Outer Reef Yachts Europe Limited Universal Marina Crableck Lane, Sarisbury Green Southhampton, S031 72N, UK Off: +44 (0) 1489 58 9194 Cell: +44 (0) 7972 23 3702