- 60 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3208 D-rated
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
KITTEN, a 60' Grand Alaskan Raised Pilothouse Motor Yacht, is powered with twin 275 hp, D-rated CAT 3208 diesels. The 3 stateroom 2 head layout has a full beam amidships master suite with private entry and 2 double guest cabins forward with shared head and shower.
Major Electronics were replaced in Oct, 2010 and new carpeting installed in June, 2011. This one owner yacht has been kept under cover 7 months of the year. KITTEN is in bristol condition and ready to cruise
- Walk Through
- KITTEN's teak swim platform leads to the starboard stairway with closing gate door on to the spacious aft deck. The aft deck has a large settee with storage below as well as extra storage to port and starboard. The covered promenade decks lead forward to the portugese bridge deck. All decks are non-skid for safety and ease of maintenance. There are opening gate doors on the bulwarks aft and also opposite the pilothouse giving greater safety at sea over stanchions and handrails. The portugese bridge opens onto a large foredeck. The foredeck has a built-in settee and a large dual capstan Maxwell windlass. Double doors lead into the main salon from the aft deck. To port there is a built in settee on the aft bulkhead, uniquely designed with storage in the arm, a leather sofa is on the outer port bulkhead and a lounge chair facing aft completes the arrangement. A hinged, hi/lo teak table lowers as a cocktail table or raises for dining and granite topped end tables hold lamps handmade by the owner. To starboard is an additional easy chair and a granite topped teak entertainment center housing a Panasonic TV, DVD and Bose sound system. All windows in the salon, galley and pilothouse are opening. The galley is full size with beautiful teak cabinetry and granite countertops. There are full sized appliances and to starboard in lieu of a day head is a very large pantry. A private entry leads from the galley below to the master suite. The master suite has a king size berth and ensuite head with shower. There is a double deep hanging locker, substantial drawer space and additional storage below the king berth along with granite topped night stands. There is an entertainment center housing a Panasonic TV and VCR. The engine room can also be accessed from this cabin. Three steps lead up from the galley to the pilothouse. The pilothouse has excellent visibility and a large well designed console with up-to-date electronics. A comfortable L-settee and hinged table make a popular entertainment area both underway and dockside. The flybridge helm has a GPS, autopilot, flat screen for chart plotter from pilothouse and depth sounder. There is a single Stidd helm chair and Clarion stereo system. The radar arch is hinged giving KITTEN great circle cruisability and the entire flybridge area is sun and rain protected with a bimini top which could easily have side curtains added for full protection. An L-settee to port with 2 cocktail tables and 2 large storage cabinets to starboard complete the layout. Behind the L-settee, an second settee has been added that faces aft and can be used for sunning. The spacious boat deck holds a 1500 lb. Nautical Structures davit and a 430 Novurania tender with a 50 hp Yamaha outboard engine. The stairway to starboard in the pilothouse leads to the guest cabins. A queen berth with drawers below is in the forward VIP cabin. This stateroom also has two full size hanging lockers, four opening portlights and a large overhead, opening hatch. There is also a Panasonic TV, VCR & DVD and a Clarion stereo system. The port guest cabin has over/under berths, a full height hanging locker, drawer storage and a Panasonic TV, DVD & VCR. Both cabins share a head w/shower. The engine room and lazarette are accessed by the aft deck hatch or from the owner's stateroom. The engine room is well organized and the ceiling heights provide a comfortable work space. The lazarette has a Frigidaire washer dryer and custom storage over the steering mechanism.
- Engines & Mechanical
- Twin Caterpillar, D-rated 3208's @275 hp ea. Port-3301 hours; Stbd-3311 hours; Inter coolers and after coolers serviced, 2011 Twin Disc Transmission Transmission inter coolers serviced, 2011 Air boxes replaced on main engines, 2011 Dual Racor fuel filters on main engines One Racor fuel filter per generator Reverso lube oil changing system for engines and generators Wesmar 10 hp bow thruster Naiad stabilizers w/6 sq. ft. fins Starboard side exhaust New AC compressor, 2011-master New fresh water pump, 2011 Fireboy Clear Agent System; all fire extinguishers to code, 7/2011 FCI Watermaker 500 gpd
- 2 x Northern Lights generators-16kW (1683 hours) & 8kW (4130 hours) 12v Battery Charger for 2 house batteries 24v Battery Charger for bow thruster under settee Glass Mat batteries: 2 starting batteries; 2 x 12v house batteries 2.5kW Trace Inverter w/charger for six 12v batteries designed to allow generator shut down for extended periods of time
- Solid laminate hull below waterline w/cored topsides Fiberglass sandwich constructed deck 2 x 100+ lb. anchors (Plow & CQR) Starboard anchor has 200' chain and port anchor has 100' chain and 200' rode Maxwell VWC 3500 windlass w/dual rollers Fore & aft gate doors Teak on swim platform & steps Fiberglass radar arch-hinged Bimini Top Triple Kahlenberg air horns Perko chromed searchlight Canvas covers for all exterior seating, flybridge helm, dinghy & pilothouse windows, new, '10 All opening windows and portlights Engine room entry from aft deck hatch Bottom painted and full exterior wax, June, 2011
- Helm station w/Stidd helm chair Large L-Settee to port w/2 cocktail tables Bench seating w/storage below, facing aft behind settee Double cabinet storage to starboard Cable TV & phone outlet Clarion stereo system Simrad depth sounder Robertson AP22 autopilot Furuno GPS Navigator Horizon Eclipse VHF Sony flatscreen for chartplotter EPIRB Windlass Control
- Helm console w/Stidd helm chair. L-settee w/high low table, cushions for conversion to hassock Overhead red lights and dimmers for helm console, table and settee Danforth Constellation compass 48 mi. Garmin color radar & chartplotter Horizon Spectrum VHF Robertson AP200 auto pilot Simrad 1515 wind gauge Simrad 1515 depth sounder Northstar 941X GPS Furuno NX-500 weather fax LG computer w/Nobletec Version Sony flatscreen Custom storage Upper and lower lockers
- Teak paneling Double entry doors from aft deck Bench seat w/arm storage Leather sofa Tub chair w/foot rest Hi/lo hinged teak table Teak end tables w/granite top 3 x Custom table lamps made by owner Entertainment Center w/Panasonic TV & DVD Bose Sound System Phantom Screens on aft doors Wooden blinds
- Teak & Holly sole Teak cabinets w/granite counter tops GE 4-Burner Profile Cooktop GE Full size dishwasher GE Convection Oven Toaster Oven Coffee Machine GE Side by Side Refrigerator/Freezer w/water & Ice dispenser Large Pantry Braun Trash Compactor, new drive assembly 2011 Opening windows
- Private Entry Custom Queen size berth End tables w/granite tops Panasonic TV/VCR Lights on dimmer Drawer Storage, portside Full size hanging locker, starboard Ensuite head w/shower
- Guest Cabins
- Stairway below deck from Pilothouse VIP w/Queen berth forward & storage drawers below 2 x Hanging lockers 4 x Portholes w/dead lights Overhead opening hatch Port guest cabin with over/under bunks Drawer storage & hanging locker Panasonic TV/DVD/VCR
- Broker's Comments
- KITTEN is a one owner yacht that has always had the best care and maintenance to all of her systems. Her D-rated 275 hp Caterpillar engines have many thousands of running hours left for her next owners. They offer exceptional economy. Her interior and exterior varnish has been maintained to the highest standards with undercover storage 7 months out of every year since new. KITTEN appears as a much newer yacht than other 2000 models. KITTEN is an excellent sea boat, a very good alternative to a 55' Fleming; she offers superior volume and great comfort throughout.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.