- 41 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
The 41 American Tug is a great choice for coastal and "Great Loop"cruising as well as Island hopping the Bahamas. The hard chine semi-displacement hull form handles rough seas comfortably and safely. The boat is a perfect blend of trawler efficiency and capability coupled with stylish design and comfort. Unique design features create a light and roomy feel with great 360° visibility from the pilothouse. The two cabin, two head layout with spacious salon and galley offer all the comforts of home. Higher Ground has just been through a complete service inside and out and is ready to go. There is a long list of spare parts included. Do not miss this opportunity to own a great boat at a great price!
- Vessel Walk Through
- The 41 American Tug sleeps 4 in 2 staterooms with ensuite heads. Entering the main salon from the aft deck there is an L-shaped settee with teak table to starboard. Aft to port are built-in storage cabinets and a comfortable chair . The U-shaped galley is to port forward. Opposite the galley is the entertainment center and storage cabinets. Up three steps is the Pilothouse. There is a long raised settee aft to port, a desk/nav station to starboard aft. To starboard forward in the pilothouse are stairs leading down to the two large staterooms with ensuite heads. The master is aft with island queen. The guest is forward with a large double. The interior is teak with a carpeted sole.
- Main Salon
- Spacious salon w/comfortable ultraleather settee to starboard and chair to port. Teak table Built-in entertainment center w/22’ LCD TV, stereo/ CD/ DVD/Sirius Radio, KVH Sat TV antenna Built-in vacuum cleaner system Mini-blinds (night/day dual function) 3 Opening windows with screens Overhead and reading lights Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning and heat Seperate Electric Heater
- 3-burner electric stove w/oven Nova Kool 9000 refrigerator/freezer Sharp Microwave above fridge Trash compactor Icemaker in pilothouse Custom molded countertop and double sinks Ventilation system next to stove 2800 w inverter supplies all 110VAC outlets Taste/odor filtration on galley cold water 11 gallon water heater/exchanger
- Master Stateroom and Ensuite Head
- Midship master stateroom Queen island berth with storage under Reading lights at berth Cedar-lined large hanging lockers Dresser drawers with mirror above Two opening ports with screens ENSUITE HEAD Built-in stall shower w/seat Vanity with sink Vacuflush toilet Two opening ports with screens
- Guest Stateroom and Head
- Large berth in forward guest cabin Reading lights at berth 20" LCD TV Hanging closet and storage under berth Four opening ports with screens Ensuite Head with : Built-in stall shower w/seat Vanity with sink and mirror Vacuflush toilet
- Centerline helm station with excellent visibility Deluxe Pompanette helm chair Nav station/desk Ultraleather raised settee w/table Sliding entry doors port and starboard Six opening windows with screens Defroster system for windshield Windshield wipers with wash and intermittent controls Dual air horn 12VDC and 110VAC outlets
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Raymarine C120 Radar/chartplotter/GPS ICOM VHF radio ST60 Tridata w/speed & depth Raymarine ST 6001 Autopilot Second GPS/AIS receiver wired for laptop navigation via USB connection Compass
- Electrical System
- 110VAC and 12 VDC power systems 50 AMP 220v shore power on Glendinning Cablemaster 8 kw Northern Lights generator in sound shield w/remote gauge panel in salon 2800 watt Magnum inverter-charger(125A charger), pilothouse remote panel Charles C-charger battery charger as backup 210 amp Balmar alternator on engine with external regulator Three 8-D AGM batteries for house-new 9/2012 One 8-D AGM battery for main engine start-new 9/2012 One 4D AGM battery forward for thruster One group 27 AGM battery for generator
- Engine and Mechanical Systems
- Cummins 480 hp 6CTA8.3 Balmar 210 amp alternator w/ external regulator Engine exhaust temp warning alarm Dual Racor fuel filters Reverso oil changing system Fireboy auto fire suppression in engine room Four reverse cycle heat/air-conditioning units-44,000 btu total Sidepower bow thruster- 8hp Sea water deck wash pump
- Deck Equipment
- Lofrans Tigres windlass Ultra 27kg stainless anchor w/ 240' HT chain rode 44lb claw type anchor with chain and 200' 5/8" rode Electric davit 800 lbs. Wash down system at bow Spacious Cockpit with storage cabinet center-line aft with stainless sink and faucet Cockpit shower with hot and cold fresh water 10.5' AB hard bottom inflatable dinghy with 9.9hp 4 stroke Mercury outboard Stainless railings port and starboard Full compliment of docklines and fenders
- Additional Information
- Combination washer/dryer Large lazarette for storage Long list of spares including engine starter, alternator, water pumps and much, much more-call for complete list.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact John Dennison:443-995-8670 I am always looking for quality listings so if you have a boat you'd like to sell please contact me to discuss it.