- 72 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
Custom finished, three staterooms plus crew with open galley. Natural cherry wood interior with satin finish. Captain Maintained. Truly the best built, equipped and maintained 72' cockpit motoryacht to date. She features the finest amenities and provides the ultimate in safety and comfort. Stabilized.
Owner will consider trade of 45-55 Express Cruiser 2005 model or newer.
Not for sale to US residents while in US waters!
- Displacement: 109000
- Total Power: 1050 Cruising Speed: 18 Max Speed: 22 Hours as of 4/29/11: 1,850 Just had 2,000 hr. service! Running very well!
- Fuel: 1500 Fresh Water: 600 Holding: 150
- CUSTOM YACHT COMPLETED BY RAYBURN! Entering the Main Salon, one immediately notices how open feeling this area is. Large, tinted windows to starboard and port, with electrically operated sun screens for up/down or intermediate positions. The entire interior is finished in natural cherry wood (satin finish) with beautifully curved raised wood accents and sea rails. To starboard is cabinetry housing the highly regarded Elan stereo system and the electronically operated up and down cabinet for the 50” Elite High Definition TV. It features a built-in glass fronted wine rack cooler. There is a lot of storage in this area. Across is a huge L-shaped couch and custom center table with 2 built-in hide away foot rests. The intensive surround sound stereo speaker system for the TV and stereo system is either hidden behind grated cabinetry or built-in flush.
- Forward from the Main Salon is a completely open U-shaped Galley on the same level as the Main Salon, and is separated from the Main Salon by a waist high counter. The floor going into the Galley area is satin finished teak and holly breaking from the custom carpet in the Main Salon. The Galley itself has a fabulous custom designed black galaxy granite floor. The counter tops through the Galley are also dark granite. The large window treatment here is carried from the Main Salon into the galley. The cooking equipment is full sized and complete as well as the extensive Sub-Zero drawer refrigeration and freezers. There is plentiful drawer and cabinet space. This is a delightful area for the most discriminating chef. Sub-Zero 115VAC refrigerator equipment Sub-Zero 700 BR series refrigerator and Sub-Zero 700 BF series freezer drawer units Sub-Zero 249 PLF, 115VAC refrigerator U-Line B12015B icemaker, 115 VAC Thermador 4-burner ceramic stove top Thermador full size convection oven Kitchen Aid microwave Miele Dishwasher (4) Sub-Zero drawer units refrigerator/freezer Instant hot water dispenser
- Owner Stateroom
- The Owner’s Stateroom is aft through the foyer. The foyer houses the full size Miele washer and dryer behind cherry cabinetry. Going into the full width Owner’s Stateroom, one immediately feels the openness and warmth this cabin expresses. The over-sized queen bed is unusually positioned athwartships against the port side adding to the wonderful feeling of this cabin. Behind and above the bed and across the cabin are sliding Shoji doors hiding the opening port lights. Across from the bed on the starboard side is a beautifully finished vanity and drawers. All of the lights throughout the boat are on rheostats adjusting the light levels. The beds are all box spring mattresses with pillow tops. All the 110 plugs throughout the boat are GFI. All three heads are Raritan fresh water electric.
- VIP Stateroom
- Going from the pilothouse down a curved stair case brings one to the cabins. All the way forward is the VIP Stateroom with a center line queen over-sized bed. There is a flat screen TV with two large cedar lined hanging lockers and lighting. There is tremendous drawer and locker storage for guests. Just aft is an enclosed head with stall shower, granite counter top and custom glass sink. This head accommodates the VIP Suite and the second Guest Stateroom.
- Guest Stateroom
- The second Guest Stateroom is on the port side and has two lower bunks, flat screen TV and great drawer and locker space with extensive storage throughout this cabin as well. Across from the bed hidden in the overhead is the electronically controlled flat screen TV that articulated out of the overhead with the touch of a switch next to the bed. Further aft is the en suite owners head. Granite floors extending into the large granite shower heads (one overhead center) and two from the wall. The counter top is granite with a custom glass sink.
- The Flybridge features a full console helm station followed immediately by a double helm chair. A watertight companionway that leads down into the pilothouse is fit outboard to starboard of the forward console. Aft to port and starboard on the flybridge are L-shaped settees, both are followed immediately by built-in cabinets that face the boat deck. The port cabinet features a sink, storage and a BBQ. Air conditioning provided by vents on console. The starboard cabinet features a U-Line refrigerator and U-Line ice maker with countertop. A large boat deck follows the flybridge and features a davit to port, a hatch in the deck to starboard leading down to the California Deck via a ladder, a remote steering station pedestal immediately aft of the hatch, tender chocks fully at across centerline, and polished stainless steel railings to port and starboard. A full hardtop overlies the Flybridge and is supported by pilasters to port and starboard on the Flybridge coamings. Raymarine RL631 Chart 10.4” LCD Simrad RA44 remote display Simrad EQ44 fish finder Simrad 6kW – 4’ antenna 10 kW – 6’ antenna Shaks 5018 VHF antenna Antenna mount Transducer 38/200 KHZ Rayline L770D sounder Nauticomp 12” sig sunlight display Refrigerator 1500 lb. davit Hard top Air conditioning – separate unit Sat find 406 EPIRB Aft fixed color camera Elbex EX575C mast camera KVH F55 Sat phone KVH Tracvision G6 TV antenna Raymarine ST60 wind round Raymarine ST60 rudder round Hailer horn XM radio Audio/video rack Icemaker Sink & Water
- Entering from the stern through the transom gate is the teak soled 6’ cockpit. Here is a large twin built-in bait tank with glass front. Under the sole on either side are two large refrigerated fish holds that can be turned down to freezing (9 degrees). Just off center is a watertight hatch that allows access to the lazzarette, various pumps, rudders and steering, etc. There are opening lazarettes on either side of the cockpit. The port side houses a fresh water (high pressure) wash down, salt water hose connector and air hose connector. On the forward bulkhead center is a large Freeman watertight door that gives access to the walk-in generator room, crew quarters and engine room. Just to the right is a small cabinet that has a connection for one of the hand-held remote steering controls. The cockpit is trimmed with a high gloss teak cap rail. Just under the cap rails are removable cushioned leg bolsters. On the port side are 3 opening cabinets that house the tackle and bait center. Top cabinet has a sink with disposal and hot & cold water. There is also an intercom and Glendenning Cable Master unit. The right door has the tackle center with sliding drawers and left door storage. All the hatches in the cockpit are watertight.
- California Deck
- Going up several steps on the right side of the cockpit you enter the large covered California Deck. This area also has a teak sole. You have a large L-shaped seating area aft with a single cushioned seat separating it from the settee by a high gloss teak table (built-in). In front of the settee is a dual stainless pedestal teak table that goes up/down, in and out. There are opening wing doors on either side of this deck. This deck also gives you access to the bow via walk-around decks. Built into the overhead of this area is an electrically actuated rod storage cabinet, built-in stereo speakers and one of the 4 security cameras. There is a stainless steel and teak ladder with an overhead hatch giving access to the boat deck and flybridge. There is a large curved stainless steel and glass dual actuating double door giving access to the incredible Main Salon.
- Steering Station
- (3) Steering stations (one on the boat deck) (2) Remote stations (hand-held) bow and stern
- Going forward from the Galley on the same level is the Pilothouse. This area features a large L-shaped settee which separates it from the Galley. There is a large open pass through from the Galley that continues the open feeling of the entire upper level. There is a centerline adjustable Stidd helm chair overlooking the incredibly complete navigation and electronics center. The visibility here is exceptional. This area also houses the 110V and 24V secondary electric panels. There are port and starboard watertight Freeman doors that open to the side decks which give access to the bow and stern by way of the walk-around decks.
- Helm Station
- Raymarine M1500 15” color monitor Raymarine RL80 radar 10.4” LCD Raymarine RL63 chart plotter A/V Interface kit Simrad RA83/93 radar Simrad RS86VHF/loudhailer Simrad AP50 autopilot Viewsonic display of Nobletec charting ST60 Depth display ST60 Speed display ST60 Clubhouse wind system ST60 Rudder indicator Camera control, Quad Camera color in Salon/Galley, Engine Room, Gen. Room, Aft Deck Raynav 300 GPS Raystar 120 Waas GPS Notifier fire alarm system Paradox Security system Navigation computer VNS7/Chart Panasonic TD30 TEL System/4-Phone XM radio Audio/video rack Hailer horn ICOM IC 502 VHF AIS ready
- Engine & Mechanical
- A full-breadth Engine Room follows the Owner’s Stateroom suite and is in turn followed by the Crew’s Quarters, which is separated from the Engine Room by a full bulkhead that is fitted with a watertight door. The Crew quarters features a large berth and storage to starboard, a small galley aft to port, and a head compartment with sink, vanity and toilet forward to port. A watertight hatch is worked into the California Deck directly over the crew berth. Following the Crew Quarters is the machinery space/lazarette featuring auxiliary generators, electrical equipment and other machinery and equipment. A steering compartment follows the lazarette and is separated from it by a watertight bulkhead. A ladder leads up from the aft end of the machinery space through a watertight door into the Cockpit. There is also a fixed color camera in the Engine Room. PROPELLERS & SHAFTS: (5) 31 X 35 Nibral Bronze propellers 3” Shafts, Aquamet stainless steel with Las drop shaft seals Key Power bow thruster Key Power stabilizers
- Electrical System
- (8) 6V wet cell batteries in two 24V main engine starting banks (8) Dyno L16, 6V wet cell batteries in one 24VDC house bank (2) Group 27, 12V wet cell batteries in two 12V generator starting banks (1) 8D wet cell battery in one 24V emergency bank KiloPak 30 kW generator KiloPak 12 kW diesel auxiliary generator with fresh water heat exchange cooling, wet exhaust with water lifts mufflers, gas water separators, and full sound enclosures. Main: Rotary and electronic (3) Victron 9,000 watts Inverters powering basic 110v circuits Phoenix 24VDC disconnect switches 240V/50-amp, 240V/100-amp, 240V/30-amp shore power (2) Victron SKYLLA-TA 24V/100-amp battery charters/converter to change house bank (1) Guest model 2610 120V/10-amp; Phase Three PT-24-20CE to charge generator start batteries (4) Victron SKYLLA-TG 24V/100-amp marine boosters ISO Boost 100 marine isolation transformer AC Circuit Protection: Breakers DC Circuit Protection: Breakers and fuses Newmar 24v/40 amp charge for engine start button Selector switch to bypass interver circuit
- Entertainment Electronics
- Anton Auto Lift for 50” Anton ceiling drop motorized for master, 20’ Sunfire Ultimate receiver Sunfire Tru Sub in wall Denon DVD – 2000 Pioneer Pro-1110-50” HD plasma Pioneer PWM-503-DA bracket Sharp LC20 E2U Sharp LC15 E2U Elan Z300 amp DC 2000 Color CCTV camera Elan Z630 pre-amp Elan Z880 video pre-amp Elan MP 650 C speakers LV4 Elan OM 650 SPKS. EXT. White Elan Z200 control pads Elan Z600 communication Via touch pads Pvia power supply Vse volume control Via DJ hard drive Elan Z power controller
- Additional Equipment
- Main engine block heaters Bait tank pump and piping Jabsco VR50 fuel transfer pump system Lube oil transfer pump system U-Line wine cooler U-Line 29R refrigerator (boat deck) U-Line icemaker (boat deck) Panasonic EDA30n telephone system Cherokee LPG BBS-Flybridge (6) Rule 24 VDC, 1500 sump pumps with Ultimate Junior automatic switches Sea Recovery, SRC 800-2, 220VAC AWC watermaker, 800/gallon per day NuTone built-in central vacuum system Glendenning CM-724V Cable Master units, fore and aft (3) Micro Commander electronic main engine controls with manual back-up at helm Simrad 2-station intercom in Crew Quarters, Flybridge, Cockpit, Master Cabin Natural and 24V DC fan forced ventilation Wet underwater exhaust with by-pass Miele W1918 120VAC washer Miele T1515A 120/208/240 dryer Crew quarter appliances include U-Line 2015R refrigerator; microwave oven and icemaker Speedair 155V self-contained air compressor ZF Model BW155 2:1 main engine reduction gears fit with PTO’s driving hydraulic system pumps, both engines Integrated hydraulic system driven by pumps off both main engines. Window defrosters in pilothouse Tankwatch 4-Tank level monitoring system Keypower hydraulic roll stabilizer system with 9 sq. ft. fins, dual station control, fully automatic CCTV system with four fixed and one pan/tilt camera Custom underwater lighting amidships to aft (3) Racor fuel filter 79/100 MAV Air hose in engine room Cockpit courtesy lighting (blue) CO2 Detection system in every cabin Smoke detection heat and fire system, integrated through computer Disposals at galley sink, flybridge sink and cockpit sink
- Deck Equipment
- Novurania 400DL dinghy (HIN# PKD14073F203 with Yamaha 50 hp, 4-stroke gasoline outboard DBC 8-person liferaft in canister with hydrostatic release Kefa 75# stainless steel plow type anchor 300’ of ½” G4 galvanized chain 15’ of ½” nylon at bitter end
- With over 50,000 hours in custom finish by Rayburn, she's truly the best built, equipped and maintained 72' cockpit motor yacht to date. She features the finest amenities and provides the ultimate in safety and comfort. Her large 3 staterooms plus crew, salon with open galley layout makes her interior spacious and elegant in every way. One will not find more exterior living space on a vessel of this size with seating for 10 on the bridge, dining on the aft deck and fishing/swimming out of the cockpit. Engine room access is aft with Crew Quarters found in the same area. Her mechanical and electrical systems, plumbing and electronics will not be surpassed by any vessel of her size. A must see!!!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.