The Chris Craft 501 offers accommodations not found on many 50' vessels. Three staterooms, full sized galley, full beam salon and full beam master stateroom. This is a well maintained, extra clean vessel. The layout serves as a great liveaboard with privacy in mind. All offers welcomed. Call today for a showing.
- Displacement: 49000
- Total Power: 550 Cruising Speed: 18 Max Speed: 20
- Fuel: 780 Fresh Water: 260
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Spacious 3 stateroom, 3 head interior with home-sized galley, full beam salon is huge for a 50-footer. Spiral salon staircase provides private entry to well-appointed master suite with king bed and full size tub. Note inside bridge access, stand-up engine room, small aft deck for line handling.
- GE refrigerator/freezer Galley Maid 3 burner stove Thermador convection microwave Stainless steel sink 20 gallon Kenmore water heater 12v pressure fresh water system Black & Decker coffee maker Icemaker Newtone food processor Garbage disposal Frigidaire washer/dryer
- Northstar 800 Loran Furuno 1761 radar Horizon Intrepid VHF radio Horizon Standard VHF radio Garmin GPS map 230 chart plotter (2) compasses Raytheon depth sounder West Marine F/B stereo
- Tideride boarding ladder Swim ladder Swim platform Bow pulpit Freshwater washdown Maxwell windlass Bimini top Anchor
- Cruiseair 5 zone reverse cycle A/C SMX controls for A/C Bridge, cabin engine controls Automatic fire extinguishing system Fresh water cooling Glendinning engine synchronizer Waste holding tank Racor fuel filters Fuel transfer pump
- 110v/220v AC electrical system 12v DC electrical system 20 kw Onan generator Pro Mariner 80 amp automatic battery charger Dockside electrical cables
- Showing Instructions
- Please make sure the refridgerator/freezer is shut tightly after showing this vessel.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.