- 82 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
82 Hatteras "Fratelli"
- Displacement: 103000
- Total Power: 1050 Cruising Speed: 19 Max Speed: 22
- Fuel: 2195 Fresh Water: 200
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Completely refit in 2003 this 82 Custom Hatteras with cockpit shines. From top to bottom the attention to detail can be felt. With its impressive aft deck, for entertaining to its spacious and functional cockpit "Fratelli" is sure to please. Boasting a five stateroom and five head layout there will be plenty of living space. As with most yachts in this size the "Fratelli" provides a galley up, most yacht buyers desire this. A well-appointed bridge layout assures pleasurable days on the water. This vessel is aimed to please and is ready for the islands.
- Master Stateroom
- The beautifully decorated Master Stateroom is very regal & functional, and is accessed via its own brass and glass stairs off the Main Salon. The Master Head is very large; all of the wall coverings, wood trim, and flooring, headliner and fabrics have been replaced with the help of one of the world's premier interior designers, Dawn Moffit
- Forward of the Pilothouse and down are three staterooms. Aft of the lower landing, this VIP stateroom features a queen-sized berth with an en-suite head and shower. Very tastefully decorated, this VIP stateroom is very large and extremely comfortable.
- Very nice Guest Stateroom layout which can be used as additional Crew if needed.
- Main Salon
- This Main Salon is located just aft of the pilothouse and the galley and is beautifully decorated. Along with the above furnishings, a selection of soffits, lambrequins and designer carpeting complete this very elegant Main Salon.
- Crew Quarters
- Forward Crew with bunks lends plenty of comfort for a live a board Crew.
- Completely upgraded and re-finished, this Main Deck Galley is very large and spacious, great when entertaining friends and family. New Amtico Flooring Ceran 4-Burner Ceramic Cook top Kitchen Aid Whisper Quiet Dishwasher Kitchen Aid Superba Refrigerator Kitchen Aid Microwave Oven Kitchen Aid Trash Compactor Double Sink Re-finished cabinets New Granite Countertops Garbage Disposal Exhaust Hood & Fan
- Aft Deck
- This is on of the few Hatteras 70' Motor yachts to feature a large aft deck direct from the factory. This, combined with the cockpit extension, gives an even larger aft deck by moving the aft portion of the deck seating to behind the original transom. The entire Aft Deck area is painted white and is a very clean, comfortable area in which to dine and entertain. One of the nicest cockpit extensions ever, she has ample room! Access to the cockpit is gained from the Aft Deck via a curved stairway on the starboard side. There have been provisions made for the storage of scuba tanks, cleaning supplies, and dive compressors behind a large, watertight door. Additional diesel fuel and gasoline storage was also added at the same time as the extension.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.