- 105 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
- Displacement: 192000
- Total Power: 2000 Cruising Speed: 24 Max Speed: 26
- Fuel: 8000 Fresh Water: 1000
- Sleeps 8 in 4 staterooms. The Owner stateroom is forward with King size berth and head with shower. The guest staterooms are forward of the master stateroom and each have ensuite head with shower. The interior woodwork is all cherry with burl inserts in the cabinet door faces. Below and forward in the bow is the VIP guest stateroom with a Queen berth accented with green leather, head with stall shower and cedar lined hanging locker. Aft along the companionway are the port and starboard staterooms, each with head, shower and hanging locker. The forward area is accessed through a watertight door from the stairwell leading down to the master Stateroom which is full beam amidship. The spectacular master stateroom has three portholes on the port and three portholes on the starboard hull, oriented on the verticle to achieve a beautiful effect of light and view. There are two underwater lights under each side of the portholes to give an incredible nightime illumination. The shower is to starboard and is seperated from the stateroom by full length 4" beveled glass pannels arranged in an arc. On the main deck, forward, is the galley with stainless steel appliances, granite counter top, beautiful basket weve sole, and huge, panoramic window. The main salon is huge with a spectacular, glass enclosed spiral staircase leading from the main deck to the bridge deck and on up to the flybridge. The crew quarters are aft, accessed from the cockpit and feature two staterooms, large head with stall shower, washer dryer, and entrance to engineroom. This area will accommodate up to 4 crew with a husband and wife team.
- Main Salon
- Custom electrical blinds Couch Custom carpet 2) Chairs Dining table seats (4) Hand rubbed cherry woodwork Entertainment center w/glass door book cases Removable padded panel overhead
- Master Stateroom
- Queen berth Leather Settee Vanity table with lights Custom blinds (2) Cedar lined closets Padded panel overhead
- Electrical System.
- 110/220 volt AC electrical system Battery parallel switch 24volt DC electrical system Atlas electrical system (3) Converters Dockside electrical cables/Glendenning Cablemaster (2) 55kW Kilo Pak generators Broward Electrical panel (2) Alternators Voltage meter Battery condition gauge Marine Gel Cell batteries Custom 12V computer controled Halogen engine system through vessel
- Mechanical Equipment
- Twin x 2000/hp 2002 IB Detroit/MTU16V2000MDEC Engine hour meters Chilled water air conditioner system Upgraded engine room sound insulation package 16" American Marine hydraulic bow thruster Emergency engine shut down throughout vessel CO2 fire control system Hot water/circulation system Oil transfer system Bilge pumps Sea chest/raw water sea strainers All pumps & motors double isolation mounted American Marine hydr. stabilizers Water filtration system Engine synchronizers Bilge lighting Black & Grey water holding tanks S moke alarms Watermaker ( 2) Fresh water pump Delta air induction system Dripless stuffing boxes Engine temperature alarms Bilge blowers
- The "BROWARD SIGNATURE 105" is an exquisite vessel with exterior styling by Luiz DeBasto, making this sportfisherman absolutely spectacular! The focal point of the yacht is the centerline, curved glass enclosed spiral staircase reaching from the main deck thru the skylounge to the flybridge, hand rubbed cherry interior. The quality construction and the number of innovations in this yacht are so numerous and noteworthy, that the only way to appreciate her, is to see her first hand.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.